Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Kaori

Nah, if they shipped it and included the discount they wont do anything about it afterwards, just saying they may cancel before shipping

DILLIGAF

Did you get your email yet @DILLIGAF
Still no email. So I called again and this time the person that answered took my account number and gave me the giftcard # and PIN over the phone. I'm very Satisfied with Melvia that answered the call. She was through and professional and I really appreciate the effort she made. It may have been a small thing to her but its a big deal to me. So final verdict is I'm going to wait and try to get the Naked 3 with my coupon.

MissTT

I do! Walgreens DCd carrying it so i bought all that were in my city (i told ya'll i don't play!) but other than that I've only seen it at Macys.com and Ulta.com (tho both Macys and Ulta do carry it at some stores, but not all.
Ah, well it's now on Sephora.com and I'm sure it wasn't there a few months ago.

vaisforluvrs

Still waiting for my giftcard
wondering.gif

erine1881

Ah, well it's now on Sephora.com and I'm sure it wasn't there a few months ago.
Sweet! It most definitely was NOT on or in sephora or sephora.com, and i don't think it ever was! This is great news, cuz now when there are VIB sales or coupons...:yahoo:
Dune is my first love.
I've been wearing it for 18yrs!!! It used to be my sister's scent, but then i started to borrow it and then it became mine! :sneaky:

Monsy

Erine I would be careful because very likely it's reformulated as many other ones on the market. Can not even be compared to the old formula .

DILLIGAF

Dune used to be one of my favorite fragrances. I think I moved from that to Hypnotic Poison.

PS When are the coupons supposed to expire again?

erine1881

Erine I would be careful because very likely it's reformulated as many other ones on the market. Can not even be compared to the old formula . 
So far all the ones I've bought have smelled the same. But trust me, if it smelled different, it would go back! It definitely has a distinct smell, and it it's off, i know immediately!

Audrey C

I did too - it almost killed me to stay up because I've been up since 3am to catch a flight, but I'm glad I did!

Latest posts