Sephora Friends & Family

BeautyByLele

Thank you honyhr
cheerleader.gif
gonna start adding things to my shopping cart . . . . what's on yall list ???
I just saw this on Temptalia:

BI 15% OFF SALE, 4/14 to 4/21, use code BICHIC

Yea for Beauty Insider getting a sale!

honybr

I'm using this to try some new brands! I'm for sure getting Illamasqua (how does one actually pronounce that?) blushes in Excite and Beg, and their lipgloss in Fierce. Shout out to sss215 for swatches and recommendations.

I know NARS summer won't be out on Sephora before this sale is over but I might get something from them.

shontay07108

[quote name="honybr" url="/forum/thread/174501/sephora-friends-family#post_2105838"] I'm using this to try some new brands! I'm for sure getting Illamasqua (how does one actually pronounce that?) blushes in Excite and Beg, and their lipgloss in Fierce. Shout out to sss215 for swatches and recommendations.

I know NARS summer won't be out on Sephora before this sale is over but I might get something from them.
[/quote] Fierce is incredible. You should definitely get that. [quote name="BeautyByLele" url="/forum/thread/174501/sephora-friends-family#post_2105870"] I think imma use this for skincare. . . my Shiseido products are running low . . .
[/quote] Is Shiseido skincare really that good? What do you use from them? I'm throwing in some Mufe, of course and I'll probably buy a little Illamasqua, Urban Decay and I definitely want a Guerlain bronzer!

looovemac

Yay thank you ladies for letting us know!!!!! I am getting dior amber and rose diamond shimmer stars!!!!

BeautyByLele

I'm throwing in some Mufe, of course and I'll probably buy a little Illamasqua, Urban Decay and I definitely want a Guerlain bronze
I have dry skin and I really like Shiseido, I think my skin looks the best when I use these products and I can definitely tell a difference if I stop using these products for a while. I use the SkinCare Line ( the cleanser, toner, & moisturizer, & purifying mask). I really like their Bio-Performance Advanced Revitalizing Cream but its kind of pricey $92 but worth it although I alternate between that and the Skincare Day Moisturizer. However when i have used up all the Skin Day Moisturizer I will only be buying the Revitalizing Cream. The also have another Bio-Performance Super Restoring Cream ($98) but that one is heavy and it tends to leave my skin "oily" looking. But is made my skin feel smooth. The lady @ the counter suggested that I use the Restoring Cream @ night the the Revitalizing Cream for the day since it is lightweight and it has my skin looking glowy NOT oily.

I have used Proactiv, Noxzema in the past but I always go back to Shiseido.!!!!!!!!!!

BeckyBenett

yaay! i just got to know about this from the email! shall grab 2 too faced palettes and a kat von d palette. wondering if i shld throw in some Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes.. hmm.. bt i feel guilty as i just ordered some nars from their website last week..

Nicala

I'm eyeballing the tarte amazonian clay blushes too
graucho.gif

But I have too many blushers right now. One cant hurt, right?

2browneyes

I have a few NARS items on my list. Such a shame that they won't have the summer stuff in for this sale but I'll still get a thing or two.

DILLIGAF

I'm going to be all over this I got the VIB mailer and I'm looking forward to getting the Tarte Blushers, and UD Primer Potions in the new packaging in Original and Eden.

Face2Mac

I am looking into the Dior Amber and mascara, Urban Decay (the roller girl palette), Tarte clay blush, Nars Desire and sheer glow. So glad Quite Cute didn't break me.

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
^ I was looking at those the other day. I may have to add one to my list.
The must-have has to be #21 which is the teal/turquoise. Nothing I have looks like it and every time I wear it I get lots of compliments. I'm picking up the fresh pink, coral and intense blue colors.

Avoid #4 (snow), #18 (pale lavender) and #16 (pink beige). They have this weird consistency that likes to clump up on your lids.

honybr

Hey everyone - now Temptalia's site says the BI code (BICHIC) is valid on 4/15-4/21 so a day later than it orginally said. I'm still going to try it tomorrow and if it doesn't work try it again on Friday.

I'm sure hoping it's a typo because I want to order my stuff tomorrow!

Latest posts