Sephora Friends & Family

queen_kitty

I got my Truth palette in today, and I love it! The colors are very pigmented when I did quick swatches over painterly paint pot. They are a bit powdery, but not overly so. The only one that's kind of "meh" is the pale peachy color, but that's just because it's pretty close to my skin color. I think it might look nice in a look though. Everything else is stunning in it though, and way worth $17. The cream shadow in mine was really silky and nice, and it looks fantastic with the greens layered over it! Sugar Skull is a surprising favorite though, it has such an amazing soft golden shininess to it! The colors are all gorgeous, I can't wait to wear them tomorrow in a look! :) And the packaging is so cute, I love the keys. I'm a huge fan of old keys and anything vintage. The colors are soft and pretty, while not being pastel, which I know a lot of people don't like. I have been wanting to get this palette for a long time, so I'm really glad I wasn't dissapointed! And I'm also ridiculously excited I got it so cheap! I missed out on memento mori, which I really wanted, so this makes up for it! ;)

dxgirly

I got my Truth palette in today, and I love it! The colors are very pigmented when I did quick swatches over painterly paint pot. They are a bit powdery, but not overly so. The only one that's kind of "meh" is the pale peachy color, but that's just because it's pretty close to my skin color. I think it might look nice in a look though. Everything else is stunning in it though, and way worth $17. The cream shadow in mine was really silky and nice, and it looks fantastic with the greens layered over it! Sugar Skull is a surprising favorite though, it has such an amazing soft golden shininess to it! The colors are all gorgeous, I can't wait to wear them tomorrow in a look! :) And the packaging is so cute, I love the keys. I'm a huge fan of old keys and anything vintage. The colors are soft and pretty, while not being pastel, which I know a lot of people don't like. I have been wanting to get this palette for a long time, so I'm really glad I wasn't dissapointed! And I'm also ridiculously excited I got it so cheap! I missed out on memento mori, which I really wanted, so this makes up for it! ;)
Aww yay! That's awesome! Now I wish I had snagged it!

Latest posts