Sephora Friends & Family

foxxylatina07

I can't wait for this sale I wanna get two of the MUFE Rouge Intense Lipstick in 30 and 45 I might get something else but I'm not sure yet.

BeautyByLele

Hey I just called my local Sephora and they said BI sale starts on Friday 4/15 . . . They also said you can purchase online or in-store as well. Im unsure if imma go into the store or order online and wait to receive a package in the mail
angelic.gif
. . .Because the stuff I plan on getting, I dont need it right away.
Hey everyone - now Temptalia's site says the BI code (BICHIC) is valid on 4/15-4/21 so a day later than it orginally said. I'm still going to try it tomorrow and if it doesn't work try it again on Friday.

I'm sure hoping it's a typo because I want to order my stuff tomorrow!

MAChostage

Where's the swatch of Fierce?

And ya'll need to get on that VIB status!
thmbup.gif

I'm using this to try some new brands! I'm for sure getting Illamasqua (how does one actually pronounce that?) blushes in Excite and Beg, and their lipgloss in Fierce. Shout out to sss215 for swatches and recommendations.

I know NARS summer won't be out on Sephora before this sale is over but I might get something from them.

BeautyByLele

This year Imma try to make VIB status. . . .
I dont know what I was thinking about I probably could have been made VIB status b4 cuz I use Shiseido skincare and I should have been buying them from Sephora instead of Macys
thud.gif
. Thats okay now I know !!!!!!!

shontay07108

[quote name="2browneyes" url="/forum/thread/174501/sephora-friends-family/30#post_2106333"] ^ I was looking at those the other day. I may have to add one to my list.
[/quote] Give #1 a look. It's a gorgeous charcoal color that's great as a base for a dark eye or as a liner. [quote name="EngineerBarbie" url="/forum/thread/174501/sephora-friends-family/30#post_2106823"]Quote:

The must-have has to be #21 which is the teal/turquoise.  Nothing I have looks like it and every time I wear it I get lots of compliments.  I'm picking up the fresh pink, coral and intense blue colors.

Avoid #4 (snow), #18 (pale lavender) and #16 (pink beige).  They have this weird consistency that likes to clump up on your lids.

[/quote] I actually like #18. It took a few tries, but a thin layer with the Mac 239 and I love it. It's an acquired taste, though and it's fussy. Anyone interested in Mufe Rouge Artist lipsticks, I recommend Moulin Rouge, #15(for people who don't have Violetta), and #21(pearly bright red). I want to try a Mufe luminizer, but I am so torn over which to order. I don't want to look too ashy with a color that's too light or too sparkly, and I don't want one that looks like Mac's Sun Rush lustre drops. I can't find accurate swatches anywhere. Trial and error, I guess. I'm also thinking about Nars Sheer Glow. Macao was too dark, so I'm thinking about Cadiz. I don't know if I want to take the chance, though. I'm also considering their eye primer even though TFSI is my HG. Also, Mufe has several new products that are not yet in stock. I hope they are in stock before the sale ends.

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
I actually have #18.
pretty.gif
It was such a pretty irridescent purple I couldn't leave it behind. I call it the 'Crazy Aunt' because while it is so gorgeous and is the bomb for my purple smokey/ultraviolet eye, it is a pain in the ass at times. Tried using my MAC 239 and 249 brushes and she didn't play well with either of them. 2 days ago I found a nylon square flat shadow brush from Sonia Kashuk at Target and it really helps to pack it on with minimal cursing from me.

Is #21 anything like MAC's New York Apple? I've used that one up and it would be great to find a MUFE 'replacement'.

mtrimier

This is the first time in a long time that I just didn't want anything from Sephora. I must be getting sick or something, lol!
Happy hauling ladies! d (^_^) b

DILLIGAF

The VIB works I just finished placing an order. I snagged 2 of the Tarte blushes and 2 of the UD primer potions in the tube ( original and Eden). I may make a 2nd haul.

MAChostage

I bought the BeautyBlender duo set with the cleanser, theBalm e/s in Curvy Cami and MUFE Aquacream in #21.

shontay07108

[quote name="EngineerBarbie" url="/forum/thread/174501/sephora-friends-family/30#post_2107403"]
Quote:

I actually have #18. 
pretty.gif
 It was such a pretty irridescent purple I couldn't leave it behind. I call it the 'Crazy Aunt' because while it is so gorgeous and is the bomb for my purple smokey/ultraviolet eye, it is a pain in the ass at times.  Tried using my MAC 239 and 249 brushes and she didn't play well with either of them.  2 days ago I found a nylon square flat shadow brush from Sonia Kashuk at Target and it really helps to pack it on with minimal cursing from me.

Is #21 anything like MAC's New York Apple?  I've used that one up and it would be great to find a MUFE 'replacement'.

[/quote] :lol: "Crazy Aunt". I like that. I'm not crazy about NYA on me, but I love #21. I think it's much more red while NYA is a berry. It does have that metallic shimmer to it, though. Here is a pic from Temptalia. It's really gorgeous. I call it Moulin Rouge's tacky sister. http://www.temptalia.com/make-up-for-ever-21-rouge-artist-intense-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

EngineerBarbie

Ladies, the BICHIC code on Sephora.com is ready and working!
rasta.gif

Here's my haul:

1. MUFE Aqua Cream in #6 (Fresh Pink), #9 (Coral) and #22 (Intense Blue)
  2. NARS blush in Luster (I like this highlighter better than Albatross and it's back in stock today)
  3. A little gift pack of the Harajuku Lovers rollerballs for my daughter (she loves the G fragrance)

I also picked up a UDPP mini in Greed w/ some of my beauty points. As a primer it sucks on me but I love the color--it'll make a nice shadow over my MUFE Aqua Cream in #13.

Happy Hauling!

2browneyes

^ Nice haul. I only ordered 2 things as of now. MUFE Aqua cream- whichever # is the Red one and the UD rollergirl palette. Still debating on whether or not I'm really gonna add the other things I had in mind to a later order. Trying to balance out my spending considering I've already been to Macys this morning for their one day sale preview...smh

honybr

Just placed my order! I got Illamasqua blush in Excite and Beg and then the lipgloss in Fierce. So excited! I may go back for more but I'm trying to be good.

MAChostage

Appreciate the link to the swatch!

I LOVE the eyebrow corrector. The tiniest bit goes a long way. It's usually hot and sticky down this way and it really stays put on me.

here is the swatch from Karla Sugar http://karlasugar.net/2010/11/illamasqua-intense-lipgloss/illamasqua-intense-lipgloss/

So far I hauled a NARS Nana lipgloss from the VIB event so I could get the free sephora tote. I ordered 2 Rollergirl Palettes online, one for me and 1 for a friend so we could combine for free shipping.

Before the sale is over, I want to get the MUFE eyebrow corrector.

BeautyByLele

Im so frustrated right now
th_wallbash.gif
. . . . I dont know if I should place an order with Sephora Sale or with the Nars Sale !!! I have so many shopping wish list going its ridiculous
ohboy.gif
!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should just do a sephora haul & wait on the Nars haul bcuz I find out about Nars promo codes quite often !!!!!! I need some more $$$ so I cant get everything I want right now..... lol !!!!

foxxylatina07

OMG I wanna get so many things now from Sephora lol. So far this is my list:

MUFE Rouge Intense Lipstick in 31 & 45
UDPP in the tube
illamasqua fierce gloss

For now that's it let's hope I dont add anything else. Oh boy lol!!

Latest posts