• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey eye tutorial with silver inner corners (for Sar)

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubrduckeeurtha1
What are the fat silver and gold eye pencils you used called?

Rimmel all over pencil (move)
Rimmel all over pencil (charm)

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
My favorite primers are the Too Faced First Base and MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl"- a yellowish neutral color which works with any color eyeshdows. They make the cream color bases in many different colors so you could actually buy certain colors to coordinate with your eyeshadows.

I was also thinking about the gray eyeshadow thing, and how I should have recommended something for a different skin tone. I think silver ring or maybe scene look light they might work just judging from the website. Also don't be afraid to ask the MAC girls for help!

hehe thank you Im probably going to buy too face =)

Ive just bought URBAN DECAY Matte Eyeshadow Threesome Asphalt: White, Dove Grey & Charcoal. The colours fit well with this tutorial, Cant wait to try it!!

Beautiful1

This Is So Awesome Thank You So Much I Am Going To Print Tutorial Out Tomorrow And Practice This Look Too. Thank You So Much!
smiles.gif

morgan

i tried your tutorial.....i had to improvise a ot because i did not have the same colors. this picture is the result. i'd love to hear your feedback.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
i tried your tutorial.....i had to improvise a ot because i did not have the same colors. this picture is the result. i'd love to hear your feedback.

I think it looks gorgeous!! x

Latest posts