• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey eye tutorial with silver inner corners (for Sar)

dmenchi

i do this and use silver ring to blend it out more and it's sooooo easy and fast! i love tuts like this because people that don't have a lot of different shadows still can replicate the look! and this simple technique also translates to all other colours !

love your cute face!

~*Starlicious*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
i do this and use silver ring to blend it out more and it's sooooo easy and fast! i love tuts like this because people that don't have a lot of different shadows still can replicate the look! and this simple technique also translates to all other colours !

love your cute face!

So true!!

Fantastico chica, a mi me gusta mucho los ojos ahumados con gris y plateado, pero el oro se ve muy bien en tus ojos.
Gracias por la leccion.

LaChinita

I gotta go get knight divine!!!! It looks so great on u!
smiles.gif
Ur eyes are very hypnotic....
smiles.gif

cocoaluv

What a great look! I am going to get these colors this weekend and try it out. I love that its not complicated and I am pretty sure that with practice I can duplicate this look. Keep the tutorials coming
thmbup.gif

Latest posts