• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey eye tutorial with silver inner corners (for Sar)

fireatwill

niceee! great tutorial!
smiles.gif

PrettyinPink

Okay, now I want Knight Devine. I love this look and you look fabulous, girl! I can't wait to do this - great tutorial!!

Katial8r

I love this look! You've done this very beautifully, fantastic work! Especially love the silver and/or gold on the inside corners. I really hope to see more of your work in the future! Thank you!
th_worship.gif

missmarkers

beautiful!
i love seeing tutorials on girls with darker skin because the colors turn out a little differently.

julietmontague7

absolutely beautiful; i'm definitely using this. =]

two questions:

1. where did you get the rimmel pencils?

2. would liquid and/or gel liner work for the black (i have mac fluidline)

EDIT: i just realized that rimmel is british. would they have it in the us?

julietmontague7

Also, the MAC website doesn't have the spunsilver glitterline anymore. =\ What could I use to replace both that and the Rimmel move?

Latest posts