Stila Must Haves

DILLIGAF

I got mine on Friday and I have yet to try them on the lips. On my hand Fiery and Beso look almost exactly alike. Fiery is slightly darker than Beso I'm still keeping it though. I think I will give my mother Beso. Now Como she is lovely. I'm going to wear her tomorrow.

sagehen

I got mine on Friday and I have yet to try them on the lips. On my hand Fiery and Beso look almost exactly alike. Fiery is slightly darker than Beso I'm still keeping it though. I think I will give my mother Beso. Now Como she is lovely. I'm going to wear her tomorrow.
Can you try on lips first? When you wear it Fiery is much warmer than Beso. YMMV but they look different on.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote: Originally Posted by sagehen

Can you try on lips first? When you wear it Fiery is much warmer than Beso. YMMV but they look different on.
So wait what is the difference again? Fiery is darker and warmer (more orange toned) and Beso is a deeper red?

Also I took a selfie of myself wearing Aria and ALL of my friends asked me what the shade was.

sagehen

So wait what is the difference again? Fiery is darker and warmer (more orange toned) and Beso is a deeper red? Also I took a selfie of myself wearing Aria and ALL of my friends asked me what the shade was. 
IME, Fiery is brighter and warmer. I will grab them when the sun comes up and compare on my face.

sagehen

OK, I tried to take pics but we have no sun today and with flash, you really couldn't see the fine differences, however, my photographer (read: DH lol - he was determined to make it work) noticed the difference and his comments mirror mine, that Fiery is brighter and warmer, and Beso is darker and more blue-based. He called it more of a classic red. And just for kicks, Venezia is way brighter and looks like it has a white base. Stila describes it as bright red but I want to say it is a neon orange-red. What do y'all think?

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I hear their lip stains are the best.

I picked up Como, Bella and Amalfi and I freakin love those colors. They are so vibrant. You will love Como way better that MLM. Coma has the funk in it lol. Those newly formulated colors are in the new tubes with the gold tops and there were only five released. They have the old ones in old packaging too at sephoria but I will just wait for the new formula ones. I want to try Fiery next. It looks red but many say it does not look red.