Strawberrynet still sells fakes!

anita22

I'm now onto my 24th order from Strawberrynet, and I don't believe I've ever received a fake. In some cases I've purchased products that I've bought previously from counters (i.e. were definitely legit) and have never noticed any differences. Although, bear in mind that Snet probably sources its stock from multiple countries, and sometimes there are slight differences in products between countries - Chanel is probably a more obvious example of this.

svetkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucym1
BEWARE! I purchased 2 mac eyeshadows from strawberrynet recently and using the guides on here, they are fake. Please don't buy from there... what a waste of money.
ssad.gif

im super surprised at the fact that strawberry sells fakes because they come across as a legit site for all brands,,,,,,wow. ive never purchased from them but wont now..

lara

I've bought plenty of product from Strawberrynet and with the exception of an oxidised foundation, I've never had an issue with them.

chihullomac

Quote:
BEWARE! I purchased 2 mac eyeshadows from strawberrynet recently and using the guides on here, they are fake. Please don't buy from there... what a waste of money.
ssad.gif

im super surprised at the fact that strawberry sells fakes because they come across as a legit site for all brands,,,,,,wow. ive never purchased from them but wont now..
Same here.....

xStarryEyedX

I'm severely anti fake-mac... Not only is a good amount of this stuff fake, but why are the prices jacked up so high? Hmmm...? Shady Shady
rants.gif

ainnir

Pet Me blush, real or fake?

So I got this one from Strawberrynet, and years ago I used to order a lot from them and never had any problems. But this one just seems off. The smell is off and I just have a bad feeling about it (but it may just be old and smelly lol). What do you guys think?

The color looks off in these pics since they are iPhone pics, but the actual color does look quite like Pet Me. Unfortunately I don't have any other mineralize blushes to compare with, and my others are all pans :(

Sunlight

Artificial light

sampantha7

Quote:
ssad.gif
And...not only are some of their Mac items fake, but many there are other high end brands that can be fakes as well. Especially guerlain...

sopiness

I can almost guarantee that everything on this site, especially the brushes, are fake and they don't issue refunds! Booo

ainnir

They actually do give refunds. I emailed them saying I received faked items and they instantly refunded everything.

Latest posts