studio fix liquid

firefly

hey! does anyone have any information about this product and when it will be coming out? Thanks!
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

this is from my update book "Now the longtime favorite of PRO artists and MAC fans goes liquid and adds broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Studio Fix Liquid spf 15. As matte as always with the same fabulous longwear attributes, this modern formulation maintains the flawless finish, medium coverage and intergrity of Studio Fix while providing its legion of fans with everyday sun protection. Sure to be your newest fix-ation... gow ith the flow, Studio Fix your looks- with fluid!"

RELEASE DATE: March 9th (international) (except asia--- april 2006)

YOU GUYS! I tried this stuff at update and it made my skin look REALLY NICE!! everyone there kept on looking at me going, "oh my god. your skin looks AMAZING." I have a good feeling this will turn into my favorite foundation.

Sushi_Flower

Can't wait..can't wait..can't wait...

I've just got regular Studio Fix to work for me, it used to go orange which drove me crazy..i've only ever had this problem with the pigmented powders from MAC..so i'm thinking i won't have this problem with the liquid version? Cos that would be great as it's still a pain for me making sure i apply enough primer and not use too much moisturiser as otherwise it will go orange again.

pinkfeet

I will try it for sure, I am always looking for a perfect foundation, I wanted to try GA but the price keeps putting off.

But for perfect looking skin I should pay any price.

lah_knee

its the BEST foundation ive ever SEEN!!! its incredible and has a flawless velvety matte finish!!!! you will all fall in love! and the best part... its the same price as studio fix!!!!

carriesshoes

I want it!!!! I'm a Studio Fix fan, and now that my Studio Finish Matte has been discontinued this will definately be it's replacement! Yay!!! Darn being in Australia and having to wait until April though!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
its the BEST foundation ive ever SEEN!!! its incredible and has a flawless velvety matte finish!!!! you will all fall in love! and the best part... its the same price as studio fix!!!!

I was gonna ask about the price so thanx for answering before I even asked.
smiles.gif

I can't wait for this, I've been wanting to try liquid foundation for a while now but I can't seem to part with my Studio Fix so this is great, I could 'cheat' on my Studio Fix w/o actually having to 'cheat'.
graucho.gif

firefly

thanks! im really excited now!
smiles.gif
i love the powder, but lately my skin has been drier, so maybe the liquid won't draw as much attention to dryness!

so_siqqq

Sounds so good. I can't wait to try it out since I'm always looking for afoundation that'll cooperate with my oily skin.

AudreyNicole

I am super excited about this! I am almost out my my foundation and wanted to try something new.... should be needing some just about the time it is released! YAY!

ambidextrous

Is it in a glass container or in a big plastic bottle like face&body or in a small squeeze tube like studio matte/satin? I still find the idea of compact powder easier to use...

allan_willb

i have nice skin so i dont use studio fix too much but since this is the NEXT BIG HIT i just mite have to get it

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
Is it in a glass container or in a big plastic bottle like face&body or in a small squeeze tube like studio matte/satin? I still find the idea of compact powder easier to use...

its in the same glass bottle as select spf and hyperreal.

Latest posts