studio fix liquid

Sushi_Flower

Hmm..i would've they would've put in a more convenient squeezy plastic container to follow along the theme of Studio Fix compact being so quick and easy and portable and easy to apply on the go. But hey i'm still excited about this so badly!

absolut_blonde

I just really, REALLY hope it doesn't break me out the way that Studio Fix does.

I loooove the finish and coverage of Studio Fix, but I've finally come to accept that my skin does not agree.

ambidextrous

thanx lah_knee!

I'll take a look at the colors, if they match me better than the powder, I'll give it a try. Hopefully it doesn't run off like Select SPF when in contact with water/sweat...

2_pink

I also wish it came in a more easy to use bottle....this means im gonna have to get a foundation brush to along with it.

lah_knee

it will not run or smudge. in fact it will NOT seperate at ALL.

i dont think the colors are the same as studio fix, meaning theres no c2 c3 n3 etc etc... its like the main colors. its just awesome.

the thing about our makeup is its heavy studio make up that needs to be washed off right away especially if you break out easily.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
the thing about our makeup is its heavy studio make up that needs to be washed off right away especially if you break out easily.

At least it's not Kryolan! That stuff is murder on your skin. :/ It makes me break out like a fifteen year-old. :/

ilexica

Ooh! How exciting. Will it be out in the regular NW/NC range of colours? Best applied with the 190 or 187?

Patricia

looks like i'll be buying my first MAC foundation hehe, although i'm not too happy about the glass bottle
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

There's no C shades?! Why? I love Studio Fix because i can get it in C40 which has all the yellow tones in it. I can wear NC43 aswell but i prefer C40. Why do MAC only provide C shades in Studio Fix? Do olive/yellow toned people only want to use Studio Fix? :confused:

Sushi_Flower

Just checked out those pics VV and from what i can see aswell as there being no C shades which means i can't wear my usual Studio Fix C shade, there doesn't seem to be NC43 which is my shade..i'm very annoyed if this is the case but i'm going to email MAC to ask for sure and if anyone knows any different then please tell me.

ETA - Just had it confirmed by Livechat that there will be no NC43 shade aswell as no C shades. I am so disappointed and sad as this means i can't use this foundation unless i comprimise colour match on my skin.

Another thing she told me though is that apparantly the shades run lighter than usual, so keep this in mind when purchasing people. Also this might mean that i can wear NC44 but i doubt it as it is a really different colour with too much orange and even if it was lighter it wouldn't be a match..but who knows.

Summer

So, this product isn't good for dry skin correct? The mac MA I asked this question to said that it won't make your skin more dry. I don't see how she could be right when this foundation absorbs oil (from what I read about it.)

anyone know?

absolut_blonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
if regular studio fix makes you break out, you probably will wanna stay away from this one too.

Are many of the ingredients the same?

The regular SF does break me out, but I was hoping the liquid might be okay (I thought maybe it was something in the SF that made it a powder/solid that has given me problems, since I can use all of MAC's liquid foundations without any trouble)

MACgirl

i saw this on my manager and it looks flawless!! and thats all she was wearing no powder or concealer!!!

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer
So, this product isn't good for dry skin correct? The mac MA I asked this question to said that it won't make your skin more dry. I don't see how she could be right when this foundation absorbs oil (from what I read about it.)

anyone know?

Anyone know???

devin

i am so excited to try this product. i hope it's worth all that it's hyped up to be!
smiles.gif