Summerwear Quad (Nordstrom exclusive) May 2006

Mele

I reserved two of these yesterday at my counter - Bellevue Square in WA! SO excited - it's really pretty!!! I went to go look at Sundressing and asked about a quad...the (my..hehe) MA said there's no quad with Sundressing..but then..she pulled out Summerwear quad which was hidden behind the counter! Heehee! Good to be in-the-know to ask the right questions (thanks fellow MAC addicts)! The Bellevue Square Nordstroms preferred customer event & where this quad will be released is May 10: 7pm-9pm. But you don't have to have a Nordie's card to buy it!
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

I asked if they had anything else new when i was at Nordie's yesterday, the MUA said no. But then again she also told me the liquidlasts were limited edition and that the one lipglass was called GlamourOUS
th_confused_new.gif
. so i will call and ask them to hold one for me
eyelove.gif
or stalk them. LOL!

cicconeyouth

imo, the quad is way better in the pictures on here than in real life. i thought the colors were pretty weak and similar when i swatched them on my hand.

lovejam

My MA showed me the pallette, and told me about that rewards night. Seeing the pallette in person, I didn't like it as much. I can easily do without it.

sigwing

Got mine today and Julep and esp. Lightweight Black need to be made permanent shades! At least they'd get my vote!

2_pink

Just my luck.

I called Nordstroms the day that Sundressing came out & asked when the Summerwear quad was coming. I was told the 13th, which i thought was weird cuz thats a saturday. Well, i was in a rush to leave & i knew i shouldve called first, but i went all the way out there only to find out that it came out right around Sundressing. "Oh no, thats been sold out for a long time...they sold out in a week" So mad.

Maybe it wasnt meant to be??

danabanayna

I just ordered the quad from the Nordstrom in Indianapolis even though I live in Pittsburgh. If you call you can order it with your credit card (you don't need a Nordstrom charge).

ripmyheartoutx

Late, but I finally got mine! I got this, aqualine and aquavert for only $40 from someone on LJ. Let me tell you, it's SO much better in person, I love it sooooo much!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts