Summerwear Quad (Nordstrom exclusive) May 2006

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
Ok I cant stand this torture, I live in San Antonio I called my Nordstrom and at first they had no idea what I was talking about and tried to tell me I meant sweetie cake quad I said no SUM MER WEAR ...then they said O thats a new collection called Sundressing there is no quad for that sorry so again I said NO Suuumm ERRRR Weaaarrr so they had to take my number and call me back , then they called back and said it's not out until July 13th and they havent even started production and there will also be a brush set and some other stuff etc. I said no because ppl. already have pics of these online, so they Mac MA said O those are just drawings for the quad I said no this person has already purchased this at their nordstrom, the MA said O ok well I think we will get this on July 13th but you can presell on May31st. But they never mentioned it being during rewards night or 1 day only or anythng, What the heck is up with this!! Please someone give me some straight info and dates!! I am so confused w. this!!!

I HAVE 2 of the Quads in my HANDS right now! YES>>>they will ALL HAVE IT -open to everyone= no problem!!! It has an opening night, thats all just like every other new promotion...then its a free for all!

FlaLadyB

Remember one thing ladies who call and the MA's dont give you a straight answer.. they aren't supposed to! They have been told not to give out info on things that are not out yet because they are selling the things that ARE OUT NOW....it's marketing...that's all...thats what they do....

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
I said NO Suuumm ERRRR Weaaarrr w. this!!!

LOL!!
rofl.gif
that made me laugh SO hard!!!! well, my counter says it's being released in may. i bought 2 (for myself and my sister), and i went back and bought 5 more as CP's for some lovely specktrettes

Ms. Z

I called a Nordstrom and was told one of the colors in the palette is a matte brownish color, is this correct? She seemed to get the colors correct except for that shade.

Does anyone have color swatches?

Juneplum

there's no brownish matte anything in that quad
icon_eek.gif
it's 2 greens, nylon and a light black/darrrk blue with sparkles.. i don't have swatches but there's NO brown
lol.gif

Ms. Z

Thanks Juneplum!
wavey.gif

I think she was a little confused, she described two of the colors in the Turquatic Collection, she mentioned one was either teal or aqua and that brown matte color.

Patricia

shit i really want this quad but there's no way i can have it
weeping.gif
it's been hard getting the sweetie cake one already!!!

anyway, i really only wanted for that julep colour cos i am not interested in lustreleaf and i already have nylon and two colours similar to that blue one...

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToVenusTori
no one knows when nordstrom will have this quad? or do they already?

any info would be awesome!

It's not offically out yet,...but I have it...

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
there's no brownish matte anything in that quad
icon_eek.gif
it's 2 greens, nylon and a light black/darrrk blue with sparkles.. i don't have swatches but there's NO brown
lol.gif

no brown this time, but its coming....later on...

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I called a Nordstrom and was told one of the colors in the palette is a matte brownish color, is this correct? She seemed to get the colors correct except for that shade.

Does anyone have color swatches?

no...no matte brown in the summer quad...I have it....
Colors are: Nylon, Julip, Lustreleaf and Lightweight

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mima
that quad is gorgeous! but is it a US exclusive since it is only at nordstorms?? i am in canada and i need every veluxe pearl ever created!!! Do we ask for CPs in the clearance bin section?

MIMA you can PM me

MizMac

I know that ours our for the CRM night here in Austin, I had to beg to buy one and even then, they wont let me buy it untill sunday (crm night) I would say if you are good friends with the ma's at your nordies to maybe beg and plead to see if they can hold one for you after the crm event. I know we only got a limited amount at our austin location.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
shit i really want this quad but there's no way i can have it
weeping.gif
it's been hard getting the sweetie cake one already!!!

anyway, i really only wanted for that julep colour cos i am not interested in lustreleaf and i already have nylon and two colours similar to that blue one...

Patricia I have held back and paid for both quads for you...please read your messages

burkle

Chanced upon Summerwear at the MAC Pro store in Tokyo tonight!!! Didn't expect to see it here so I was ecstatic!!

2_pink

Ok, so i called the nearest Nordstrom's MAC counter and asked about the Summerwear quad, she said it would be out on May 13th. So i have some time to recover from Sundressing (it killed me).

This is the Nordstrom's in Walnut Creek, Ca....if anyone lives near here.

Latest posts