Summerwear Quad (Nordstrom exclusive) May 2006

Glitziegal

Cool. That quad looks gorgeous but I guess it won't be hitting this side of the pond
ssad.gif

BlahWah

Thanks for postign Juneplum! I guess I shold cross my fingers AND toes to get it over to Canada (I'm assuming it ain't comin' here..)...Lightweight Black and Julep look soooo pretty!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Cool. That quad looks gorgeous but I guess it won't be hitting this side of the pond
ssad.gif

We got the Nordstrom exclusive stuff last year, so who knows fingerscrossed
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToVenusTori
no one knows when nordstrom will have this quad? or do they already?

any info would be awesome!

Just call and ask for the date of their Rewards Night.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasse142
the darkest color reminds me of Night Owl.........are they similar?

it's similar but better. the shimmer in the new color actually shows up when you put it on!

also, this event is not only exclusively for nordstrom card holders, it's for really high-spending nordstrom card holders... although apparently anyone can presell one of the quads.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasse142
the darkest color reminds me of Night Owl.........are they similar?

That's what I thought too!!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
What is Private Shop Rewards Night? Sorry, but I am new to Nordies and their events.

I too hope that they use Dolly and incorporate the 9 to 5 theme. That is one of my all time favorite movies.

Which green is the Lustre? I am thinking the one on the bottom left hand corner. I love the colors of the quad, but HATE the new Lustre formulation. They are murder on my eyelids.
ssad.gif

Lustreleaf is a L

koolmnbv

Ok I cant stand this torture, I live in San Antonio I called my Nordstrom and at first they had no idea what I was talking about and tried to tell me I meant sweetie cake quad I said no SUM MER WEAR ...then they said O thats a new collection called Sundressing there is no quad for that sorry so again I said NO Suuumm ERRRR Weaaarrr so they had to take my number and call me back , then they called back and said it's not out until July 13th and they havent even started production and there will also be a brush set and some other stuff etc. I said no because ppl. already have pics of these online, so they Mac MA said O those are just drawings for the quad I said no this person has already purchased this at their nordstrom, the MA said O ok well I think we will get this on July 13th but you can presell on May31st. But they never mentioned it being during rewards night or 1 day only or anythng, What the heck is up with this!! Please someone give me some straight info and dates!! I am so confused w. this!!!

Latest posts