Summerwear Quad (Nordstrom exclusive) May 2006

ambriel

I just have to get my hands on that quad!!!
th_worship.gif
Since it's a Nordie's exclusive, I'll have to find a lovely US Specktra girl
eyelove.gif
to CP for me. Anyone know the release date? or is it available now?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
there's been some talk over @ MUA about the next viva glam spokesperson being Dita von Teese (sp?) and/or Lisa Marie Presley (UGH!!!) let's hope it's Dita
smiles.gif
she's hot.

OH I hope that's true! I adore Dita!

Does anyone know when the Summerwear Quad will be released?

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
Dolly as an Icon? Now that's a collection I will have to own ALL of. LOVE HER!!!!

Me, too!!! I absolutely love her. I hope this is true. That would be the first Icon collection that I would get really excited about. I'm imagining lots of pinks and sparkle and super-girliness in a Dolly collection.

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
OH I hope that's true! I adore Dita!

Does anyone know when the Summerwear Quad will be released?

i really hope its her! shes so pretty and glam
smiles.gif

lovejam

Oh, I'm gonna be wanting that quad when it comes out, I think. Mainly for the two green e/s. But, that black one also looks pretty interesting!

And a Dolly Parton icon collection? I would buy everything from it. I'll be disappointed if they don't name one of the products "9-to-5." It sounds like it'd be a good name for a pro longwear.

Parishoon

icon_eek.gif
fluffy.gif
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif

I squeeled when i read this, my wallet on the other hand, made a mad dash for the door.
I can't wait, this is like better than christmas.
The quad looks pretty, i have no self control

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaboo
I am all over this quad!!! When is it going to be available?

I'll happliy die for new greens
greengrin.gif

I just called one of the Nordstrom's near me and they said the Private Shop Rewards Night is May 7th from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. I'm going to asume you have to have a Nordies Credit Card for that event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
i really hope its her! shes so pretty and glam
smiles.gif

I know! I'd love to see one of her shows!

depecher

What is Private Shop Rewards Night? Sorry, but I am new to Nordies and their events.

I too hope that they use Dolly and incorporate the 9 to 5 theme. That is one of my all time favorite movies.

Which green is the Lustre? I am thinking the one on the bottom left hand corner. I love the colors of the quad, but HATE the new Lustre formulation. They are murder on my eyelids.
ssad.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Hmm...that palette looks familar....
rofl.gif
...it was great seeing you on Saturday!!!

it was great seeing you too oh great MAC one!!!
th_worship.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_wiggle2.gif

devin

oh wow that palette looks gorgeous! thanks so much for the updates! looks like my bank account will be hurting.
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
What is Private Shop Rewards Night?

I believe that is for the Nordstrom Credit Card holders (of which I don't have), but don't quote me on that
tong.gif

Sorry VV, No CPs on this one!

bebs

oh god... I so want that... when does it come out and what do I have to do to get it I <3 it

allan_willb

thanks for posting this!That quad is pretty!!!!!!Much much more pretty than sweetie cake and the flowering quad.I must get that one because of that blue and nylon, i so need but, now its gonna be in the quad so i dont need to get it.Im also very very happy that the blue pigment is gonna be one of the starts of "SHE SHINES" because I was hoping it was gonna be nice because I love blue.I know a lot of girls dont like wearing it but I LOVE it!I'm such a dumb ass too, why?Because i so thought that lustreleaf was perm.lol I already have it but I'm still getting that quad.Oh and YAY for the MSF's I'm still going through mines tho.What if they made a blue MSF!Ohhhh that would be cool but wired at the same time.Oh and as for VIVA GLAM 6....wow is it some kind of a suprise or something?I can't wait!Thanks again Juneplum.

Allan

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I believe that is for the Nordstrom Credit Card holders (of which I don't have), but don't quote me on that
tong.gif

Sorry VV, No CPs on this one!

LOL thanks hun! I was thinking of asking you but it's too blue for me!
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
...........And a Dolly Parton icon collection? I would buy everything from it. I'll be disappointed if they don't name one of the products "9-to-5." It sounds like it'd be a good name for a pro longwear.

First, thanks for the info, Juneplum! I love that quad. Although I need a new quad like a hole in the head! I need to call Nordies today! New MSFs..YYYeeeyyahh!

Lovejam, its funny you say that. I was just looking at aznsmurfy's traincase and she has an old school MAC blush called 9-5 . Funny, huh? I agree, a prolongwear would be a good one now though.
smiles.gif