Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

trishee03

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I live in Tucson but go up to Nordies when I get the chance. Jen is so nice and Priscella too (if she's still there since I don't get up there as often as I would like) Word out is that Tucson will be getting a MAC store at La Encantada some time this year. Now if we could just get a Nordstroms and CCO... Has anyone heard anything about Nordie's prom collection?

Hey I live in Tucson too! A MAC store down here, omg I would be in so much trouble.

Shanneran

eff- me... im in for the quad, 3 pigments, 2-3 of the lipglasses... the lipgloss pots, and peacocked liner... man.... i am soooooo in love....

kimmy

i waaaaaant
oh.gif
mmm pretty lippies
smiles.gif

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Oh I hope not because I love this collection and the Prom collection is never available in the UK. If I can't get this I am going to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
I heard, on MUA I think , that this is the prom collection, so it will only be available at Nordstroms, and will come out sometime in April.

DAMNIT!!!!
I so hope not bc i'm gonna be so, SO pissed if it is, this is my fav upcoming collection and it would kill me if it is not available outside the US, i NEED those n/p and eyeliners!!! oh Shit!!!! I'm so mad!!!

roxybc

Quote:
I thought that Nordstrom's exclusives were always available at the Bay.

They are, EXCEPT for the Prom collections
weeping.gif

pinkfeet

This sucks if it is a Nordies exclusive...major bummer here from me. I cant use my discount there and I hate paying full price for MAC.

nawth21

I havent been into MAC for too terribly long (where was I?! lol) so this is the first collection I've ever been excited about. yay!
rofl.gif

V2LUCKY

Quote:
I heard, on MUA I think , that this is the prom collection, so it will only be available at Nordstroms, and will come out sometime in April.

Don't say that! That means no PPID discount, I'll have to rebudget and I won't be able to get everything I wanted.
ssad.gif

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
This sucks if it is a Nordies exclusive...major bummer here from me. I cant use my discount there and I hate paying full price for MAC.

yup, this is the nordies prom =)

jmvuitton

Quote:

you're right. release date 4/13 and it is the prom collection

jmvuitton

Quote:
I live in Tucson but go up to Nordies when I get the chance. Jen is so nice and Priscella too (if she's still there since I don't get up there as often as I would like) Word out is that Tucson will be getting a MAC store at La Encantada some time this year. Now if we could just get a Nordstroms and CCO... Has anyone heard anything about Nordie's prom collection?

Sweetie cake IS the prom collection

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
I don't understand- when is this supposedly coming out? Spring? Summer? Next YEAR? MAC is so frustrating sometimes.

this is nordstroms 2006 prom collection to be released 4/13

2_pink

Ok, i take back what i said in the beginning, now that ive gotten a closer look...i want SO much more. Dammit.

I literally gasped when i saw a close up of the quad. Cuz, at far, i didnt like it...now it looks beautiful. And how cute are those Petit-glosses?!?? The only thing is that i wouldnt want to mess up the pretty design.

So this wont be available at macys eh?? That sucks, im gonna have to take a trip to nordies then...

PrettyKitty

Oh no.... If I can't use my discount, and can't find it in Canada... I can't buy it. *sigh*

I guess I'm saving 200$..

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeegun
Did Canadian counters/store receive last year's prom collection? *fingers crossed*

nope.

Alexa

oh holy crap.

i need the new pigments..and the quad.
but nordstroms is so far away...ewww

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
oh holy crap.

i need the new pigments..and the quad.
but nordstroms is so far away...ewww

At least it's in your continent!!