Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
The colsest Nordies to me is LA. Will this be available on their website as well??? i hope!!

<3

Beau was on their website so I'm sure this one will be too. There's always Nordstrom's beauty hotline too. 1- 800-beauty

lah_knee

damn nordies and their private collections!! haha but really... mac nordstroms is like a whole different company from mac. its weird. anywayy

i have to pay full price for this stuff boo on that... im gonna get the pencils, the quad, and two pigments. maybe a gloss. bah this isnt til april anyway :p and i hear the people who work for nordies only get like one or two things in gratis for the prom collection and that sucks :O

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
Mexicans and south america also
ssad.gif

asians as well..
ssad.gif

those lipglasses and petit-glosses look so yummy! i want them all! (to think of this situation in another way, my money is safe (for other collections)
smiles.gif
)

shadowprincess

is it just me or does the girl in the pic look like jokers_kick .... sorry if i'm wrong...
nvm... just read through the thread again and saw that it's been mentioned
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
I live literally across the street from Chandler mall so that's of course the one I frequent. I'm on first name basis with Jen, Jessica and Kim mainly. Fiesta mall dillard's sell out of things last so I go there often too since it's 5 minutes away. Then I have scottsdale fashion square only 15 minutes away with a freestanding store and a nordstroms counter. Baltimore fashion park freestanding store is only 20 minutes away too lol

Im so transferring up to Fiesta Mall by febuary from tucson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I live in Tucson but go up to Nordies when I get the chance. Jen is so nice and Priscella too (if she's still there since I don't get up there as often as I would like) Word out is that Tucson will be getting a MAC store at La Encantada some time this year. Now if we could just get a Nordstroms and CCO... Has anyone heard anything about Nordie's prom collection?

we as in the employees havent heard anything offical yet about the store, last i heard was late 2006...but thats after I move out of Tucson so *shrugs*

REYNALD0C

ARGH! i love the lipgloss pots & mouthwatering!

Im gonna get one lipgloss pot in Glaze & lipglass in mouthwatering!

Good thing this is coming out in a couple months. I still need to buy Naked You & a Chromeglass haha im broke!

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
damn nordies and their private collections!! haha but really... mac nordstroms is like a whole different company from mac. its weird. anywayy

i have to pay full price for this stuff boo on that... im gonna get the pencils, the quad, and two pigments. maybe a gloss. bah this isnt til april anyway :p and i hear the people who work for nordies only get like one or two things in gratis for the prom collection and that sucks :O

wasn't it on your calender at work? and you work at macy's, so why would they put exclusive stuff on macy's calender or is it just one calender for every mac counter?

TechnoKitty

I am going to buy this entire line! I love anything to do with sweets or that looks like sweets!!! Its like this line was made for me
smiles.gif

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
wasn't it on your calender at work? and you work at macy's, so why would they put exclusive stuff on macy's calender or is it just one calender for every mac counter?

its a mac calander; it has everything on it thats coming out, even nordies anniversary collection...

Becki

Hehe me too!!!! I love it all, I am in Australia so I just signed up to Shop the States (A shipping service) and am going to buy it all from Nordies when it is out!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoKitty
I am going to buy this entire line! I love anything to do with sweets or that looks like sweets!!! Its like this line was made for me
smiles.gif

aquend

OMG!! I want ALL of it!

I'm definitely getting:
All 3 pigments (Will prob split these if I can)
All the shimmer pencils (unless they miraculously become permanent)
2 lipsticks
2 lipglasses
and I'm still on the fence about the quad (it's pretty but i'm not sure its too similar to colors I already have)

As for Nordstroms, they put Beau online, so I'm sure this will be available as well.

//edit: removed CP refs

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_1117
From Kites on MUA, the quad:
sweetiecakequad.jpg

(uploaded to my own photobucket, not hotlinked)

Do you know the formula of the shadow? I am hoping there aren't any lustres.