Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

mspixieears

Am I unwell? Why do I only want Petit Four l/g and that's all??? The quad is hot but might be a bit too similar to what I already have. Might try to get some pig't samples too but otherwise...I'm immune to this collection's charms...weird!!!

asnbrb

Looks like I'll be ordering online. Hawai'i doesn't have a Nordstroms (only shoe stores). Hopefully, they'll have $5.00 shipping!!

glitch

For you CANADIAN girls, don't fret!! I asked some local MA's about it and they ARE releasing the Sweetie Cake Prom launch at The Bay MAC counters.
This will be the first year Canada's (The Bay) Mac counters is getting the Prom launch.

=)

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
What are those weird wheels at the bottom???

they're lipglass pots

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch
For you CANADIAN girls, don't fret!! I asked some local MA's about it and they ARE releasing the Sweetie Cake Prom launch at The Bay MAC counters.
This will be the first year Canada's (The Bay) Mac counters is getting the Prom launch.

=)

mac pro stores will have the quad too

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch

=)

Phew! I remembered my Bay MAC MA's mentioning this collection as if were coming out too, so I started hyperventilating when "US exclusive" was being tossed around. I just really want those eye pencils!
eyelove.gif
Thanks for checking that out for us!

karen

lol, my personal note to self that I e-mailed to myself the other day:

--------------------------------
possibly get from sweetie cake:

-Pink Meringue LipGlass
-Lily White and/or Apricot Pink Pigments
-Plum Parfait Petit Gloss
-Reflecto, Peacocked, OR Ultra-Chill Eye Pencil

NO PALETTE!!! FROSTS! COLOURS THAT DON'T WORK FOR YOU!!
----------------------------------------------------

Can't hurt to post it here, too. God knows that I need to cut back on my spending something fierce.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
Sweetie cake is scheduled to be released either march or april. I forgot which haha. 3 new pigments, my fave MAC product. I hate you MAC for making pretty colors. Does anyone else think the quad looks similar to the lingerie boudoir hues quad??

EDIT: I talked to MA at nordies and they had it in their book for 2nd week of April release. She said it was 4/13/06. I went to Dillard's and my MA had no idea what this collection was. SWEETIE CAKE IS NORDSTROM EXCLUSIVE PROM COLLECTION TO BE RELEASED IN APRIL.

k2zk1g.jpg

k2zk7o.jpg

Sweetie cake is NOT a nordstrom exclusive. I asked my trainer at update and it's not. Plus we're having a seminar for it, which my trainer is teaching and I work at a Macy's. . .being only at Nordy's wouldn't make sense.

User34

I want this collection to come out nooooooow! ok well.. I guess I could save up a few more $$. =)

Latest posts