Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Do you know the formula of the shadow? I am hoping there aren't any lustres.

I think you can derive it from the description! It says that there are three e/s with pearl, this might be a Veluxe Pearl, and one e/s with frost so this might be a Frost!
Well at least that's what I hope....
smiles.gif

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I think you can derive it from the description! It says that there are three e/s with pearl, this might be a Veluxe Pearl, and one e/s with frost so this might be a Frost!
Well at least that's what I hope....
smiles.gif

I would be so very happy if you were right!!! I love the holiday trend palette with the 4 VP's and no lustres!!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
You know, the more I look at that quad the more i like it....

Warning! Don't stare directly into the quad. This may cause extreme lemmings, which can lead to loss of money!

I know I just can't look at it. I know I probably have colors just like it but I such a sucker for quads.

Is the release date still around 4/13??? Anyone know?

so_siqqq

Ooh, the pigments look pretty!!! Sadly, I'll be out of the US on vacation when the collection comes out
ssad.gif

Dreamergirl3

Do y'all think that the pigments, pencils, and quad will be the same price as usual? I'm not sure about those new lip gloss things (I've never seen them before), but I'm just wondering cuz I'm looking to estimate how much it would be if I bought everything (yes everything haha!). That way, I can save now and not have to pick over the other lovelies in this collection! Seriously...I want everything in this collection!

72Cosmo

I found out the eyeshadow formulas for the quad and no lustres!!!!

Almond Icing Frost Grey with pink pearl
Demi Sweet Satin Plum with blue pearl
Gateaux Frost Pale pink with frost
Sugar Blue Velvet Greened teal with pink pearl

I wish I know how to add the picture to this post.

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Warning! Don't stare directly into the quad. This may cause extreme lemmings, which can lead to loss of money!

I know I just can't look at it. I know I probably have colors just like it but I such a sucker for quads.

Is the release date still around 4/13??? Anyone know?

lol! I think MAC does need warning signs.
greengrin.gif
If I look at something long enough I always convince myself I need it. No will power. *sigh*

And the last I saw 4/13 was still the right date...*crossing fingers*

zoinksta

The later the better. i need a breather, seriously...can't keep up with all these collections, and i'm trying so hard to cut down on makeup! MAC is not helping at all.

RicanPrincipessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
Sweetie cake is scheduled to be released either march or april. I forgot which haha. 3 new pigments, my fave MAC product. I hate you MAC for making pretty colors. Does anyone else think the quad looks similar to the lingerie boudoir hues quad??

EDIT: I talked to MA at nordies and they had it in their book for 2nd week of April release. She said it was 4/13/06. I went to Dillard's and my MA had no idea what this collection was. SWEETIE CAKE IS NORDSTROM EXCLUSIVE PROM COLLECTION TO BE RELEASED IN APRIL.

k2zk7o.jpg

I think I might just love you! (talking to picture) lol

Grrr... There goes my rent money!
th_worship.gif

Padmita

Oh, that's one lemming dead already
ssad.gif
... I wanted the quad because of Sugar Blue, but I don't like Velvets, I had hoped it would be a Frost!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
lol! I think MAC does need warning signs.
greengrin.gif
If I look at something long enough I always convince myself I need it. No will power. *sigh*

And the last I saw 4/13 was still the right date...*crossing fingers*

You're sooo right!
I remember seeing a soap opera and this girl was addicted to shopping...she had therapy and all this stuff and in the end they gave her a bracelet with the inscription: "No I don't need anything!"
I think I need to find something like that with "No I don't need any more makeup!"
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

qlameriz

they're lipglosses. i forget the name of what they're called but ya they're for your lips. sorry to be so vague!