Tarina Tarantino

BunnyBunnyBunny

Have you guys heard about Tarina at Sephora? Here's a link:

TARINA TARANTINO at Sephora

The packaging is a tad 5 year old but I really wanna try Black Butterfly and Brooch eyeshadows! If anyone gets some of it post here! Tell me your thoughts!

P254904_hero.jpg

P254909_hero.jpg

P254907_hero.jpg

P254908_hero.jpg

kymym92

I personally love it! Tarina is my go to for jewelry. Everything she does is over the top, and that's how i feel about the makeup. But in a good way. lol It seemed she took a lot of time to put this collection together and the eyeshadows look gorgeous. The MUA at my sehpora said they would probably get it in stores about March!

thezander

I'm glad someone made a thread for this. If I can afford it, I'm planning on getting several things from the collection, so if I do I'll pop in here again.

MzzRach

I got the email from Sephora with the news that she is launching a cosmetics line. Will be interested to see things in person.

Shanti

I hope this stuff is available in Canada.
Once I get a job, I'd loooove to try her stuff out. Also want to save up for her jewelry too... lol. I saw her makeup on her site and thought it'd be really pricey like her jewelry but I'm glad it's reasonable.

GlamQueen21

^They released it early online for the Early Access for Beauty Insiders only and if you are one, you can purchase them early before it hits stores.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^They released it early online for the Early Access for Beauty Insiders only and if you are one, you can purchase them early before it hits stores.

I have a beauty insider card, but still says unavailable. =( My card was free, maybe theres a premium card or something?

thezander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I have a beauty insider card, but still says unavailable. =( My card was free, maybe theres a premium card or something?

From what I can tell, the only product available now for VIBs is the "Pearl Primer". Everything else still says "coming soon".
th_dunno.gif

kyuubified

I think the packaging comes off as really tacky; I had higher hopes for Tarina (because I think her jewelry is FAB).

As for the products themselves, nothing really stands out to me at the moment, though I'd probably have to see them for myself in store to make up my mind.

Honey xOo

I love her hello kitty jewelry so much, at first glance the makeup packaging looks kinda kiddie/tacky, but thats so her style! Did you guys see the kapinki brush? lol thats the cutest brush name ever! The fuschia brush set looks so pretty too, I wonder if they'll be comparable quality to MAC brushes!

ilexica

I love the jewellery and I love the product packaging, especially the glosses. I'd love to try them out, but we don't have Sephora in the UK
ssad.gif

funkychik02

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

That's weird. Do you use your card online? Maybe you need a profile on the site?

Latest posts