Tarina Tarantino

HeatherAnn

i Just ordered a trio of her nail polishes that a saw on QVC. supposedly they provide opaque coverage in one coat.... the colors were GORGEOUS. I'll report back on the quality.

astronaut

I like the Tarina Tarantino makeup! Of course the packaging and design is super super cute and girly but I like the quality of the products too. I looked at the cream shadows and the texture is awesome. There is so much product in there for the price and it glides on the skin real well. Better than MAC paint pots in my opinion.

I have one of her shadows, because the other shades look like something I already have or don't interest me, and I really like it! I like her shadows that have shimmer in them. Super pretty
greengrin.gif
They are powdery and they remind me of NARS kind of but I don't mind because it looks fine when I use it.

I also have the primer which I actually use as a highlighter since it's so luminizing. Looks gorgeous and isn't too thick to apply like the Smashbox artificial lights.

MsHaight

I have been avoiding looking at this collection until now because I knew for sure I would want everything,.....and I was right! Ugh time to save!

thezander

I haven't been able to get much TT, but I do have the mascara, and I really like it. I previously used Benefit mascara but will probably switch permanently.

HeatherAnn

Finally! A photo of my new TT polishes:

DSC00585.jpg

L-R: Empire, Meteor Night, Starchild
on my nails: 2 coats of empire sandwiched between a BC &TC. 4 days and still going, though if you look close you can see it wearing away a bit on the tips. This is normal for me b/c of all they typing I do at work!

GORG!~

Meisje

I checked out the line again while at Sephora a couple weeks ago. Nothing had really caught my eye the first time I looked, although I thought the packaging was cute... but this time I noticed the new products.

Sephora: TARINA TARANTINO Tokyo Hardcore Fashion Collection: Eyeshadow

The Tokyo Hardcore eyeshadow (bright, beautiful green that is full of finely milled glitter) is GORGEOUS. It's rather unique. I am actually curious how similar it is to Fyrinnae Velociraptor, which is the only other shadow I can think of that reminds me of it.

Bcteagirl

Now that Sephora is no longer carrying this brand, where in Canada (especially Toronto) can you find it? The shipping on the brand website is quite high. Thanks!

novocainedreams

Now that Sephora is no longer carrying this brand, where in Canada (especially Toronto) can you find it? The shipping on the brand website is quite high. Thanks!
I am pretty sure it is not sold anywhere except Tarina Tarantino's website, and occasionally on hautelook.com, no stores carry it.

Rebellefleur

Ive only purchased it on hautelook. theyre shipping / import fees is kinda steep though, So youre basically paying full price.. vs the sale price..which kinda balances it out guess.. shipping from hautelook takes forever though.