The all new shop your stash challenge!

JennsJewelz

I have the afternoon off, so I though I'd do a quick post while I'm waiting for my nails to dry! :p

Day 31:

EYES: Bare Escentuals Glimmer in True Gold (lid), Clarins Eye Pencil in 08 Copper (smudged along lashline), Feline Kohl (tightline), Lancome Definicils Mascara
CHEEKS: Pink Cult, BC MSF
LIPS: Dubonnet l/s

NAILS: Sephora OPI Arm Candy topped with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete

ElvenEyes

Loving the rosier lipsticks on you, Jen! They look great! Fantastic looks!

LP~Love the look and the nail polish! That colour is so fun! Everyone looks fabulous!!

Today's look was simple so tossed on jewelry to dress it up!

Face:
Estee Lauder Lucidity Foundation Pale Ivory
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Giggly Blush
MAC Moisturizer Concealer NW15

Eyes:
UDPP
Guerlain Rue dePassy Taupe Palette
Smashbox Lash DNA Jet Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha

Lips:
Guerlain Reve Dior 544

And no hot flashes today! Yay! :)

Snarkling

Hey Ladies, I finally have a few more pictures for you guys. I'm trying to get better at taking pictures because a couple of days looks didn't even come out well enough to even see the makeup much less post.

This was Saturday's look for a baseball game I was going to which I froze to death at!

Eyes: UDPP, Rockllickin' PP as a base, Mutiny pigment on lid and Tan pigment on crease (these two looked so pretty fading into each other, I wish it showed up in the pics), French Quater GPS, Maybelline One by One Mascara
Face: NARS Firming Foundation Siberia, Illamasqua RF115 - face concealer & MUFE Concealer pallet - under eye concealer, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, Marine Life Blush & Rimmel Bronzer in Sun Light
Lips: Buxom lipstick in London & Buxom lipgloss in Margarita

Here is today's look (Sunday I didn't really wear makeup & yesterday's didn't come out at all)

Eyes: UDPP, Bobbi Brown Chrome eyeshadow in Pewter, Gold Mode pigment on crease, no time for mascara or liner
ssad.gif

Face: NARS Firming Foundation Siberia, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, Prim & Proper Blush
Lips: Hourglass lipstick in Enchant

Also here are my 2 latest nail looks.

Illamasqua Bacterium with OPI Shatter over it

Illamasqua Radium - this picture does not do it justice, it has a shimmer that is beautiful in sunlight!

Hope you guys are all doing well, I'm you're all looking fabulous!

bis

My look today, one that probably was a bit too much: Brash & Bold pigment in the centre, Star By Night :love: (inner, outer corner and crease, lower lashline) and Feline to line. Tried Giggly with it :love: and I have no idea why the blushes got such bad reviews. I love those looks where the makeup changes when you open/close your eyes. Hope you all have a great day :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Everyone's looks are so nice! WOW! I had a truly incapacitating migraine yesterday, so no makeup happened. I'd stay at home today, too if I had the choice, but unfortunately, I have things that have to be done. So I'll definitely be back in the swing today... I'm going to need some seriously distracting makeup, too, because I do not feel up to anything...

JennsJewelz

Everyone's looks are so nice! WOW! I had a truly incapacitating migraine yesterday, so no makeup happened. I'd stay at home today, too if I had the choice, but unfortunately, I have things that have to be done. So I'll definitely be back in the swing today... I'm going to need some seriously distracting makeup, too, because I do not feel up to anything...
Thanks katred! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well - migraines are the worst! That's exactly how I felt one day last week in the middle of my craziness. I hope you're able to have a quiet day today, even if you have to get back into the swing of things!

Day 32:

EYES: Sin (lid), Toasted (crease), Hustle (liner, brows), Black Swan (tightline), Lancome Definicils Mascara
LIPS: Sweetie l/s, Viva Glam VI SE l/g

I got to use my new pretty UD Naked Palette! I am loving all of the colours - so pretty and shimmery and pigmented! :) I didn't take pictures today because I was in a bit of a rush, but it was a really pretty, very natural looking look. I'll go a little crazier tomorrow with a bright red lip! :)

littlepickle

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover-Up NC15, Clinique Precious Posy Blush (this used to be my only blush, and has been neglected for soooo long!), MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
Eyes: Lime Crime Primer, MAC Bare Canvas Paint, Honey Lust e/s all over lid, Naked Lunch e/s in inner third and above crease, Style Snob e/s in crease, Chanel Ivory e/s as highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner
Lips: Cherry lipliner, Brave Red l/s
Nails: NARS Jungle Red
Tshirt: stolen from Mike! I love it sooo much and it's so comfy to commandeer as prego clothing. Does anyone watch The Big Bang Theory? Sheldon has the same shirt ^_^

Love everyone's looks, keep 'em coming! And I hope your migraine is on the mend Katred :(

Snarkling

Day 32:

EYES: Sin (lid), Toasted (crease), Hustle (liner, brows), Black Swan (tightline), Lancome Definicils Mascara
LIPS: Sweetie l/s, Viva Glam VI SE l/g

I got to use my new pretty UD Naked Palette! I am loving all of the colours - so pretty and shimmery and pigmented! :) I didn't take pictures today because I was in a bit of a rush, but it was a really pretty, very natural looking look. I'll go a little crazier tomorrow with a bright red lip! :)
Sound pretty! You just reminded me I haven't used my Pink Cult yet. Got to do that, maybe tomorrow. Yay for your Naked palette, I still need to get one of those but I have a feeling I won't be able to get one until Fall.

Here is my look today! Unfortunately my skin is still super broken out but I'm hoping its on the mend.

Eyes: UDPP, Soft Ochre PP all over, Givenchy Candide Tangerine (light green on lid, orange in crease, dark brown in outer v & light peach shade to highlight), Maybelline One by One mascara
Face: NARS Firming Foundation Siberia, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, MUFE Concealer Palette, WW Mighty Aphrodite (really wished this looked a littler more peach on me)
Lips: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Wild Coral lipgloss

Snarkling

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover-Up NC15, Clinique Precious Posy Blush (this used to be my only blush, and has been neglected for soooo long!), MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
Eyes: Lime Crime Primer, MAC Bare Canvas Paint, Honey Lust e/s all over lid, Naked Lunch e/s in inner third and above crease, Style Snob e/s in crease, Chanel Ivory e/s as highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner
Lips: Cherry lipliner, Brave Red l/s
Nails: NARS Jungle Red
Tshirt: stolen from Mike! I love it sooo much and it's so comfy to commandeer as prego clothing. Does anyone watch The Big Bang Theory? Sheldon has the same shirt ^_^

Love everyone's looks, keep 'em coming! And I hope your migraine is on the mend Katred :(
Littlepickle you look amazing in red lips & nails! So chic!

katred

Specktra Bestie
@Snarkling- You are making me regret not picking up the Givenchy palette- those colours look beautiful on you and they really make your eyes pop.

@Littlepickle- Damn, I always end up passing on Brave Red because I find it looks a little washed out on me... Guess it's time I gave that one a try again, because it looks stunning on you!

And Jenn, you're making me want the Naked palette, which is really not a lemming I need to have right now...

today, I decided to indulge my love of purple and break out Go For It, which really doesn't get enough lip service.

Face :: NARS Mont Blanc sheer glow foundation, Mac Prolongwear concealer NW20, Mac Blush Ombre Vintage Grape, Guerlain Terra Inca Sublime Radiance powder (that's a mouthful)
Eyes :: Mac Dazzlelight, Mac Dalliance, Sisley Stardust, Mac Unflappable, Mac Later pigment, Mac On the Hunt Superslick Liquid Liner, Mac False Lashes mascara
Lips :: Mac Go For It!

littlepickle

Love that look Katred, I wish I could rock purple lippy as well as you do! Maybe it's the lipliner that helps with Brave Red? It bleeds far too much without it.
Thank you Snarkling, loving your look today :)

JennsJewelz

@Snarkling- You are making me regret not picking up the Givenchy palette- those colours look beautiful on you and they really make your eyes pop.

@Littlepickle- Damn, I always end up passing on Brave Red because I find it looks a little washed out on me... Guess it's time I gave that one a try again, because it looks stunning on you!

And Jenn, you're making me want the Naked palette, which is really not a lemming I need to have right now...

today, I decided to indulge my love of purple and break out Go For It, which really doesn't get enough lip service.

Face :: NARS Mont Blanc sheer glow foundation, Mac Prolongwear concealer NW20, Mac Blush Ombre Vintage Grape, Guerlain Terra Inca Sublime Radiance powder (that's a mouthful)
Eyes :: Mac Dazzlelight, Mac Dalliance, Sisley Stardust, Mac Unflappable, Mac Later pigment, Mac On the Hunt Superslick Liquid Liner, Mac False Lashes mascara
Lips :: Mac Go For It!
Gorgeous! I tried on some purple today, and it just didn't look nearly as good as purple does on you! I think I'm just too warm-toned for most purples out there. The Naked palette is amazing, but you can wait - even though they're in and out of stock all the time, they are supposed to be permanent items! :)

Well, I didn't do a look today, but for good reason - my NYX Black Label gloss sets came in from Hautelook today, so I spent the better part of my day swatching them on my arm and lips, and then I went to train at Casa Loma doing stair sprints! No makeup need for that, I can tell you! :p Now I'm home for the night, just making dinner and getting some of my neglected coursework done. Here is the link to my swatches though, so you can see all 35 colours I had on my lips today! :p

littlepickle

Thanks Jenn (Awesome NYX swatches btw! A few lemmings have been created, hee hee)! I love Brave Red but don't wear it very often because of the colour bleeding :( I have the same problem with Rocker.

I forgot to take a picture today, but I'm wearing.....

FACE: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover-Up NC15, New Fixation pigment as blush, If It Sparkles... pigment as highlighter
EYES: Lime Crime primer, MAC Bare Canvas Paint, Yoghurt e/s all over lid and as browbone highlight, Gleam e/s in crease, a little Naked Lunch e/s in inner third, If It Sparkles... pigment in inner corner, Australis liquid liner, Smashbox Bionic mascara
LIPS: ModelCo Liplights in Sienna

ElvenEyes

Snarkling~I love those eyeshadow colours on you! Very flattering.

littlepickle~Love the red! Very pretty and shiny!

Katred~Gorgeous eyes! That look is fantastic on you!

Today I used my Inglot stuff for the first time, mixing it with the usual gang!

Face:
MUFE HD 110
MAC Moisturecover NW15
BB Concealer stick in Alabaster
MAC MSF in Natural
Inglot blush in 20 and 37 as highlighter

Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot in 351, 46, 390, 461, 460
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Black/Brown
Clinique Lower Lash mascara in Black/Brown
UD Pencil in Bourbon

Lips:
NARS Velvet Matte Pencil in Bettina
YSL lipstick in Rouge Volupte

Flash washed it out, but it is a pretty semi bold, neutral look. Does that make sense? lol

JennsJewelz

Today I used my Inglot stuff for the first time, mixing it with the usual gang!

Face:
MUFE HD 110
MAC Moisturecover NW15
BB Concealer stick in Alabaster
MAC MSF in Natural
Inglot blush in 20 and 37 as highlighter

Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot in 351, 46, 390, 461, 460
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Black/Brown
Clinique Lower Lash mascara in Black/Brown
UD Pencil in Bourbon

Lips:
NARS Velvet Matte Pencil in Bettina
YSL lipstick in Rouge Volupte

Flash washed it out, but it is a pretty semi bold, neutral look. Does that make sense? lol
Oooh, pretty! Yes, semi-bold neutral makes sense :p The semi-boldness is in the opacity and application, and the neutral is in the colours :p I think that's a totally reasonable description!

Day 33:

EYES: Bare Escentuals Glimmer in Heart, Lancome Artliner, Feline, Lancome Definicils Mascara
CHEEKS: Marine Life, NARS Copacabana Illuminator as a highlight
LIPS: Heartless l/s, Wicked Ways l/g

*sighs* This combo is my HG red combo - not too blue! So sad that these were LE and I didn't pick up back-ups! :( Although it does seem to show up a touch bluer in the pictures - in real life, it's neutral touching on warm for me. Too bad I don't have anyplace to go today! Just hacking away at French homework again!

JennsJewelz

I switched up my nails today while doing French homework! :) I'm wearing MAC's Formidable! from Venomous Villains. So sad there's no Maleficent artwork on the container - she's one of my favourite Disney villains!

It's kind of hard to capture the colour on camera - it's a deep purple with purple and teal duochrome shimmer, and it changes colour depending on the lighting. So pretty - it's awesome on toes in the summer! :D

Latest posts