The Dupe Thread: If you have... you don't really need...

janwa09

Revved Up from Rushmetal looks really close to Apricot Pink IMO.
And this may not be an exact dupe but Full on Lust l/g to me looks very close to 2N l/g.
Perky l/g from Balloonacy looks exactly like Lull l/g from Flashtronic.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
what about those tons of bronzey-browns? if i have Bronze e/s, which of these would i need the least: Mulch / Tempting / Twinks / Romp?

I'd have to say Mulch.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsby
IMO, Peppier is pretty close to the coral-y shade in Fafi Eyes 2. It's not a perfect match (the one in the quad has silver glitter, and is more pinky) and Peppier is LE/DC so you'd have to buy it online, not in-store. Still
smiles.gif

The colour from Fafi Eyes 2 is a bit more orange on me than Peppier... so I use Peppier mixed with a bit of orange!

DirtyPlum

Re: If you have...you don't really need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
now that were on the topic does anyone know good dupes or similar colors to the fafi eye quads i don't like that the colors are so sheer and i want similar colors with better colour payoff.... i know vanilla and pink venus are perm but what perm colors will give me the other 6 shadows

Try Coral (Pro) and Swimming for two of the colours from Quad 2
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Does anyone know a mac dupe for emote? thanks x

I have Emote and really dont like it... its too dirty looking for me. Would be more than happy to send it to you for free, only been used like twice!
PM me!

janwa09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Any good dupes for Violet Pigment?

I do not have $20 to buy it right now. Any other product similar to it? Pressed or loose?

The violet side of Mi'Lady MES is pretty close to Violet pigment IMO. But unfortunately it's LE.

janwa09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Does anyone know a mac dupe for emote? thanks x

I have both Emote blush and Accentuate/Sculpt and to my NC30 skin, Emote and Sculpt powder looks exactly alike but Sculpt has the better texture. If you're gonna use Emote for contouring alone it's best to just go for the Sculpt powder or the Accentuate/Sculpt duo powders.

shesparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewickedstyle
My MA rec'd me Girlie in place of the sold out Neutral Pink. Should I still ebay for NP?

Girlie is much closer to Slip Pink than Neutral Pink. NP has a mauve coolness to it and the others are warmer IMO. I'm looking for an NP dupe myself, the ladies at MUA suggested Lancome Exhibition, and UD Illegal is the same as Exhibition but matte so I'm going with that. Haven't found any swatches of Illegal vs. NP though.

Lutya

I wasn't sure where to post this but didn't want to start a new thread...

anyway, anyone know if there is a Paint that is at all close to the Paint Pot Stray Grey? I love the color of Stray Grey but like the textures of paints better...

greeneyes81

sorry if these were mentioned already, but these are mine:

if you have LIght Flush, you don't need Petticoat (although Petticoat might be peachier, but on me -- NW20 -- they are very similar)

if you have Utterly Frivolous, you don't need Strawberry Blonde (i have both, and on me they are almost identical, UF a bit brighter maybe)

if you have Black Tied, you don't need the Smoking Eyes Quad (umm the warm one? with the black shade -- smoking? -- that has multicolored sparkle. comes out looking almost exactly like BT)

i'm sure there's more, but my brain is not functioning today. i need naps!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
anybody got any dupes for heatherette?

I wanna know too!! I'm trying to find a dupe for Lollipop Loving l/s........

jin1022000

Re: If you have...you don't really need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
If you have Humid you dont need Sprout or Greensmoke

But but but!! HUMID AND GREENSMOKE ARE SOOO DIFFERENT IMO... greensmoke only has a tiny lil bit of green in it, it's more like olive >.<"

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennafizzy
are there any permanent eyeshadows that are close to french grey? It looks so pretty.

Maaaaybe Coquette, but French Grey was pretty unique IMO.

Latest posts