The Hills with no Lauren Conrad

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell

I wish they just brought in the "celebrity" part of their life into the show - it would be more "real".

werd.gif
I was watching it the other day (when LC was still in it) and Audrina was walking down the road like a mere mortal and nobody stopped her for an autograph or anything!

The one who really annoys me is Stephanie Pratt, her name suits her so well. She got a job somewhere because of LC and then despite knowing how lucky she was, she messed it up.

And I wonder why Spencer acts like he's Don Corleone when he's not even employed, I was going to call him a house husband but he doesn't even do anything at home.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I can not STAND Kristen's voice!!! or the way she pronounces things, it sounds like shes talking with a wad of gum in her mouth or something.

Blushbaby

I don't like Kristen but I think I dislike Stephanie even more. She's ALWAYS up in other people's business, talking shit she has no business commenting on!

BEA2LS

i watched a couple of the new shows and actually liked them - i do not blame kristen for yelling at them, they were attacking her for like no reason.
i really cant stand audrina she is soo bad at acting she makes it so obvious that its fake.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i watched a couple of the new shows and actually liked them - i do not blame kristen for yelling at them, they were attacking her for like no reason.
i really cant stand audrina she is soo bad at acting she makes it so obvious that its fake.

she wants to leave the hills and mtv already gave her own show .. blah
ssad.gif
she bothers me so much she says she's over justin but still talks about him all the time .. all her conversations she has with people makes me want to jump off a cliff and steph is just as bad, she only became friends with them just so she can get on the show and make $$.

so far best thing on the show is that little boy enzo ?? lol

Lauren1981

i feel like i've been gone from specktra for so long.

ANYWHO

i kind of thougtht the same thing at first...... that it was gonna be wierd without lauren but i forgot that i used to LOVE kristin on laguna beach. lol! i actually like it though. i don't pay attention to heidi and spencer however spencer has made me chuckle a lot lately. heidi........ ahhh heidi. she's still a little girl trying to play dress up in my eyes and to hear this broad talking about having kids as if it's the "in thing" to do is just disgusting and makes me fear for any kids she MAY have. i have to say i agree with spencer 100% on that subject.

why the hell is audrina calling kristin a boyfriend stealer when at the end of last season she told justin to leave her alone and never talk to her again. and why is he supposed to be all stuck up her ass and treating her like a girlfriend when, like i said, audrina told him to leave her alone for good? i personally think that's the best decision she ever made but damn bitch stick with it! lol!

and how freakin funny was that when kristin got hit in the face with the waterballoon???
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
: lmaoo:i had to rewind that part like 5 times.

jayde looks really wierd to me.......
th_dunno.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
i cant beleive how much these people get paid either, ehh I never did like the hills, but I did see that special "episode" looked more like a intro to this Kristen person, and honestly, that girl has more character than anyone else I've seen on that show. Lauren and Audrina never change facial expressions, Heidi is a hot mess, Spencer is funny as hell, but annoying, Brody is sexylicious
smiles.gif

But K.C seems like she would be a good addition, someone who is "real" or at least as real as u can get on a fake show like the Hills

* I like the City better*

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

lauren was always talking about people doing her dirty and drina just stares at ppl with those big ass teeth hanging out. seriously......

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I can not STAND Kristen's voice!!! or the way she pronounces things, it sounds like shes talking with a wad of gum in her mouth or something.

lol I agree. she talks like she doesn't care about anything, in life, at all. lmao

I watched the first few seasons of The Hills but once homegirl Kristin took over, I wasn't interested whatsoever. I don't too much care for her personality, I mean if that's what you would consider it, lol. Plus the show kind of began to lose its luster for me, the fact that it was scripted started to get more obvious so I just stopped watching.

BEA2LS

i thought it was badly scripted since the second season..
i will also be glad when audrina leaves.. it just seems like she was never supposed to have such a big part here.. it seems so fake with LO, stephaine and audrina hang out. LO hated these people!! it was also soo fake with LO was like "i'm scared not to be nice to kristen". like really?? they knew eachother their whole life!!!
i loved when kristen took over laguna beach and will most likely love the hills better now.. we barely even saw lauren last season and i always found her to be boring.
i like whitney a lot and keep trying to like the city but it does not catch me so much.. it is so career based and i feel like i'm at my office so much why do i want to watch them at work? lol.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i feel like i've been gone from specktra for so long.

ANYWHO

i kind of thougtht the same thing at first...... that it was gonna be wierd without lauren but i forgot that i used to LOVE kristin on laguna beach. lol! i actually like it though. i don't pay attention to heidi and spencer however spencer has made me chuckle a lot lately. heidi........ ahhh heidi. she's still a little girl trying to play dress up in my eyes and to hear this broad talking about having kids as if it's the "in thing" to do is just disgusting and makes me fear for any kids she MAY have. i have to say i agree with spencer 100% on that subject.

why the hell is audrina calling kristin a boyfriend stealer when at the end of last season she told justin to leave her alone and never talk to her again. and why is he supposed to be all stuck up her ass and treating her like a girlfriend when, like i said, audrina told him to leave her alone for good? i personally think that's the best decision she ever made but damn bitch stick with it! lol!

and how freakin funny was that when kristin got hit in the face with the waterballoon???
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
: lmaoo:i had to rewind that part like 5 times.

jayde looks really wierd to me.......
th_dunno.gif

lauren, i missed you and your reviews on the hills! you are so funny
th_LMAO.gif

but jayde is weird, she seems so insecure and what;s crazy is she might be the most real person on here.. she looked soo pissed when brody's mom said to kristen that justin's not good enough to be her man. haha. i love kristen, i do not know why they keep making her out to be this evil bitch, i mean she gets bitchy but she keeps it real and seems more liek someone you actually would know in real life.. i hate when people pretend they are nice all the time and like everyone and what not.
i doubt anyone is scared of her though and she was never really a boyfriend stealer.. i remember thinking in laguna days that Lauren (back in her LC days) should back off and leave kristen's guys alone actually (and LC did date brody after kristen, of coruse).

BeccalovesMAC

lol at Kristen voice. I think Kristen loves playing the villain role. She fucken acts like she is a gangster from Compton when she threatens ppl. 'you don't know who ur messing with' lmfao I freakin spit out my drink. Like I would really be scared of a skiny little girl from malibu. ha ha Am I the only one who is Team Audrina? I like her. She seems like she is the only who is grounded and not a drama queen.

BeccalovesMAC

oh is it me or Heidi just a big push over. She lets Spencer walk all over her. Like when he bought their house and didnt even ask their opinion. What a little brat.

ginger9

I can't stand spidi - blah!

I think Kristen is hot! She's not the prettiest or the best looking gal ever but she's got charisma. I like watching her, she's also interesting vs. being pretty but boring, which I find Audrina to be.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
lauren, i missed you and your reviews on the hills! you are so funny
th_LMAO.gif

but jayde is weird, she seems so insecure and what;s crazy is she might be the most real person on here.. she looked soo pissed when brody's mom said to kristen that justin's not good enough to be her man. haha. i love kristen, i do not know why they keep making her out to be this evil bitch, i mean she gets bitchy but she keeps it real and seems more liek someone you actually would know in real life.. i hate when people pretend they are nice all the time and like everyone and what not.
i doubt anyone is scared of her though and she was never really a boyfriend stealer.. i remember thinking in laguna days that Lauren (back in her LC days) should back off and leave kristen's guys alone actually (and LC did date brody after kristen, of coruse).

awwwwwwwww i missed you too!!!! yeah jayde looked pissed over brodys mom period. i was dying because his mom was all hugged up on kristin and shit. hahahahahahaha!!! i'm not fond of her. i thought she was real rude when she was like "let's open the fucking presents" or something like that. like, really???
and kristin was never a boyfriend stealer. that was lauren that kept going after stephen and then she went after brody while kristin was with him too. i don't know if anyone ever heard this but i read that during the time when lauren dated brody on the hills i guess kristin had seen her out and slapped the shit out of lauren. lol! that's why i always got so irritated with lauren talking about how dirty everyone does her.
i think this show NEEDED kristin because lauren was boring the hell out of me.
did steph have some surgery?? she looks different in the face this season, like maybe a nose job???

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
lol at Kristen voice. I think Kristen loves playing the villain role. She fucken acts like she is a gangster from Compton when she threatens ppl.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

OMFG!! i promise i was thinking the same shit! she was all throwing her hands in the air like she was set trippin and shit and had that black hoodie hanging all off like she was hard or something. i mean, anybody can talk big shit to stephanie and audrina. put that bitch in watts or gardena and see if she talks big like that. ha!!!
i was dying "it's on bitch!" HA!
and yeah she does sound like she always got a huge wad of half chewed bubble gum in her mouth. you know when i realized i hated the was she talked?? was the episode in laguna beach when they went to cabo and she kept asking everyone "yeah you going to cabo?" and it sounded like "cawwbowww" and then when they were graduating and she was crying through the last episodes... geez SHUT UP! whatever happened to the jessica's that jason was messing with ?? lmfao!!

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
and kristin was never a boyfriend stealer. that was lauren that kept going after stephen and then she went after brody while kristin was with him too. i don't know if anyone ever heard this but i read that during the time when lauren dated brody on the hills i guess kristin had seen her out and slapped the shit out of lauren. lol! that's why i always got so irritated with lauren talking about how dirty everyone does her.
i think this show NEEDED kristin because lauren was boring the hell out of me.
did steph have some surgery?? she looks different in the face this season, like maybe a nose job???

yeah and stephen was so much better with kristen. this show really did need her, lauren was soo boring. and she was never wrong and always perfect and it made me sick.
i thought the same thing about step! she looks like a different person i could not place why but i guess it could be a nose job..
someone mentioned jessica.. omg, i remember her! i hated her lol she was so pathetic over jason! i remember her mom told her that she wishes she was more like kristin and not pushed around by her boyfriends. haha.

BeccalovesMAC

Yea, I must admit last years season and it was boring. Cuz Lauren and Heidi are really calm and reserved. I dont know what brody is thinking either? Did you see the preview for next weeks episode. How he thinks he has feelings for kristin. I mean come on! Did you see Kristen in the bikini with Justin at her house. Jayde is way better looking than Kristen but you can tell Jayde is really uncomfortable with Brody and their relationship. Thats how it is when u date a player. I dont know why they give Kristen the MAN EATER nick name? I dont think she is all that good looking imo.

BEA2LS

i am not sure why they give her name neither - my guess is that she was never really pushed around by guys and therefore is claimed as a man-eater (because she's not a push-over??? only in MTV land, i guess) but she seems to have the personality that guys would go for.. i am not saying she is better looking than jayde but last season it was brody spending too much time with audrina.. i guess they are just trying to create drama with him. i do not know why anyone would waste time with a player anyway.

Latest posts