The Hills with no Lauren Conrad

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I'm not feeling this season and just watch it out of habit and now boredom. WTF is Stacie the bartender in it pleae and since when was she so tight with Kristen. It's farcical!

When I spotted her in the congregation at Heidi's wedding I thought The HIlls had gone bonkers, but bringing her back this season makes NO sense. What's her purpose?!!

HONESTLY?? i think they did it just for the ratings. they had dropped a lot anyway with lauren because i think we can all agree and say she was boring as hell. but i heard the ratings dropped even more since kristin came back. i know personally i wanted kristin on there WITH lauren.....
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

^^ Agreed kristin should have been on from the start, with lauren, like laguna.. than it would not be so random now.

ginger9

I think someone mentioned brody wasn't that great looking and I just have to put my two cents in. He's the perfect example of how personality can influence how someone perceives you. And to me brody is not attractive because he has a lame personality. I don't care how handsome he is, he's just so cheesy and a douche. And no, I'm not just saying that cuz I'd hit that if I ever get the chance. Seriously I'm too old and he's also like the exact opposite of my type LOL.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
I think someone mentioned brody wasn't that great looking and I just have to put my two cents in. He's the perfect example of how personality can influence how someone perceives you. And to me brody is not attractive because he has a lame personality. I don't care how handsome he is, he's just so cheesy and a douche. And no, I'm not just saying that cuz I'd hit that if I ever get the chance. Seriously I'm too old and he's also like the exact opposite of my type LOL.

I totally agree. He's a class A dic*head! The way he dissed Jade at his surprise b'day party shocked me. She went to all that trouble and the next thing I see is him calling her a bitch cos (understandably) she didn't want everybody pissing off to Kristen's house fro an "afterparty" when they'd barely spent 10 mins at the party she'd planned for Brody.

She's weak as hell though and allows Brody talk down to her so she only has herself to blame.

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I totally agree. He's a class A dic*head! The way he dissed Jade at his surprise b'day party shocked me. She went to all that trouble and the next thing I see is him calling her a bitch cos (understandably) she didn't want everybody pissing off to Kristen's house fro an "afterparty" when they'd barely spent 10 mins at the party she'd planned for Brody.

She's weak as hell though and allows Brody talk down to her so she only has herself to blame.

I totally agree. Brody and Spencer are friends for a reason..cuz they are both dickheads

Lauren1981

wow....
so spencer went to try and get a vastectomy and had no idea what it was really. dumbass. and why the hell is heidi talking about having babies like it's a freakin walk in the park?! this girl has no idea. i'm not even a mom and i take that shit seriously. she's stupid.
and how about that "almost" fight between jayde and kristin?? hahaha!! who pushed who first? i couldn't tell. meanwhile justin is breaking drina's heart over a female who's getting back with her ex-boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHA!!! but you know.... ole justin bobby had a good point. the same point i've been making (in my own head). she told him to get out of her life, then got pissed when he did what she said and started dating someone else, then went out with his bestfriend, then decided she still had feelings and wanted him back. so yeah audrina, what DO you want???? i'm about as confused as ole j.b.
th_confused_new.gif

anywho, i keep waiting for lauren to walk down the street or something. lol!

oh!!!!! and what's up with kristin decorating with all those books like she reads or something?? hahaha! you guys saw all those books on those shelves in the background?? geez!! and she just had an interview this summer where she was talking about how much she hates reading but then she's got 1000 books lined up in her house. wtf???

good episode though.

BEA2LS

it was a good show, i am really sick on enzo at this point.. like go home kid! and spencer is a trip.. though i really thought it was reversable?? i actually know someone who had it done (though he was like in his late 30s) and he did have it reversed? i must have missed something on that part.
and JB does have a point, he is silly for being so into kristen but of course even if this was real life, he could just be saying that to make audrina upset.

Pink_minx

I actually like Kristen in this show lol. lauren was starting to get boring...I want to see more drama! I dont think Kristen is a bad bitch, honestly audrina messed it up with justin for sleeping with Brody in his hotel in the last season of the hills.

BEA2LS

^^ the thing is jb always always said he was never committed to audrina and she knows this. she said she is forever and ever done with him.. so she should move on already!

i was never really an LC fan, i grew to kinda like her for the first few seasons of the hills but always liked kristen better.. i just wish she had a more interesting partner in crime than bar tender stacey.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
it was a good show, i am really sick on enzo at this point.. like go home kid! and spencer is a trip.. though i really thought it was reversable?? i actually know someone who had it done (though he was like in his late 30s) and he did have it reversed? i must have missed something on that part.
and JB does have a point, he is silly for being so into kristen but of course even if this was real life, he could just be saying that to make audrina upset.

omg i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over enzo!!! go the fuck home!! where are his parents??!! i would NEVER leave my child alone with somebody like heidi wtf??!! idiots.
i thought it was reversable also. i always thought vastectomy was just tying the seminiferous tubes and snipping them a little but hey, i'm no doctor. maybe the doctor was fucking with him because he had somebody as lame and shallow as spencer going in trying to get a vastectomy but treating it as if he were just going to get a haircut. geez. why not just pullout instead of going through all that to keep her from getting knocked up
th_dunno.gif

a piece of me thinks justin was for real about leaving audrina alone. i think he was trying to give her what she asked for when she said she wanted him to stay out of her life and then when she went out with his friend and was trying to be all in his grill when he started moving on he was just looking at her like a little girl that doesn't know what she wants.
can't wait til next week when he finds out she's back with brody. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
I actually like Kristen in this show lol. lauren was starting to get boring...I want to see more drama! I dont think Kristen is a bad bitch, honestly audrina messed it up with justin for sleeping with Brody in his hotel in the last season of the hills.

iagree.gif

BeccalovesMAC

Yes I seen it last night. Nothing too dramatic happened. I love how Heidi is going ot plan a surprise pregnancy. How pathetic is that?

BEA2LS

i know it;s all for the show but that is sooo stupid! i remember when heidi was a party girl! plus she has so much surgery that i think people forget how young she really is. isn't she like 23?? i remember at 23 i was far from wanting a family! (still am, actually, just not ready at all).

MissCrystal

last nights episode was crazzyy strippers, preggy girls, and kristen and stacy kissed !!! lol i still don't know how kirsten and stacy are all of a sudden BFF's, im so over audrina i want her to leave and take steph with her. Thats why i liked this episode they were barley in it.... and is it just me or is spencer so funny this season. I actually like this season more then with lauren in it she was to 'careful' about everything (even though its all fake) to have that good girl image that she over did it.

BEA2LS

Yea i was never an LC fan. spencer always cracks me up, i know he's horrible but some of the shit he says is funny. i really gotta catch up i missed a lot.

BEA2LS

anyone see last night? i feel like i missed the whole season! i think i would rather watch old laguna reruns

BEA2LS

i finally caught up and eh.. it was alright. this season was not too great, brody bores me i have no idea why lo is even around still and am so over enzo it kills me! kristin is not as entertaining as she used to be and JB/Audrina thing is so annoying. he was right, they went months without talking than she asks where their relationship is going.