The Hills with no Lauren Conrad

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
wow.....
have you guys seen the trailor for the last season??
and i have to say heidi looks f'n horrible. especially when she starts crying... her face looks so distorted. APRIL 27TH!!!!
choochoo.gif

The Hills (Season 6) | Trailer | Video | MTV

LOL yea i've seen it .. looks like a mess of a final season

ofcourse i'll be watching it
yes.gif
th_LMAO.gif

hello_my_apple

yea i know! i think everyone is tired of the i'm the biggest bitch act. I'm just trying to figure out why these girls are scared of Kristen? i'd break her in half, she's not half the woman Lauren was, and i think Lauren realized she has the talent and the smarts to do greater things, unlike like Heidi. i dont think i'll miss the Kristen era of The Hills, i missed the show when Lauren left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
lol I guess Kristen couldnt bring in the viewers. FAIL BITCH!

vintageroses

Quote:

HAHA totally! I stopped watching once LC left! HURS.hahas

Civies

I love LC, she's a really good girl but she's sort of boring
ssad.gif
awesome style though. I think they make Kristin out to be a huge bitch when she isn't really in person (okay maybe just a little). But I saw her interview and she said she's just acting like a big bitch to try to stir up drama for the producers because that's what they want . I'm glad the upcoming season is the last though, so many things are redundant and I just don't care for their life - especially Heidi and Spencer. I wish they'd stop trying to be famous

BEA2LS

i think the hills died a long time ago, before lauren left. she was soo boring to me, omg.
kirsten was great at laguna and i still think she should have gotten the spin off instead of lauren to begin with... buuut she didn't and it was a poor choice for her to take over a show that was so established already.
i will watch the final season, even though it will probably be stupid.

BeccalovesMAC

yes it was pretty good. It made it seem like brody and audrina had a thing going on. omfg! heidi looks like an alien

RedRibbon

Quote:

Hahahahaha, she pissed me off, I swear they made her be bitchy because she was NEVER nice..saying that, I only saw her a few times and then stopped watching because it go so boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
yea i know! i think everyone is tired of the i'm the biggest bitch act. I'm just trying to figure out why these girls are scared of Kristen? i'd break her in half, she's not half the woman Lauren was, and i think Lauren realized she has the talent and the smarts to do greater things, unlike like Heidi. i dont think i'll miss the Kristen era of The Hills, i missed the show when Lauren left.

I think Lauren just wanted some privacy..what always used to confuse me was that nobody was out hounding them for autographs when they were on screen, surely if they were such big stars and the show was "real" they'd be hounded all the time?

I think Lauren did well getting out when she did because I didn't see where else the storyline could go. She'd already had major fallings out with everyone else there apart from her "one true friend". I don't think there was anything else she could do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i think the hills died a long time ago, before lauren left. she was soo boring to me, omg.
kirsten was great at laguna and i still think she should have gotten the spin off instead of lauren to begin with... buuut she didn't and it was a poor choice for her to take over a show that was so established already.
i will watch the final season, even though it will probably be stupid.

I agree with this to a fair bit as well..I don't watch The City because Whitney is kinda boring..well, normal and normal doesn't make good TV. The Hills started to grate on me after Heidi went away and Spencer followed her and they had their whole fake marriage sham. I do wonder why she's gotten so much surgery, she was so pretty before and I wouldn't be surprised if ape man Spencer had something to do with it.

Lauren1981

i agree with bea2ls. the hills did die and thats why they brought kristin back. look at all the shit they're doing to make it big again. i mean, i won't lie, i still watch because i've always loved the hills but all of heidi's dumbass surgery and spencer going crazy.... kristin's allegedly on crack and now she's bff with audrina. i read in Us weekly that spencer got into a fight with the producer because for drama the producer wanted him to punch holly in the face. wtf?? oh well.
and i don't think lauren really used the show to be famous. i think she did it to at least get her name out there but i don't think her intent was to be some A-list celebrity.

BEA2LS

did anyone see the final show? i was so disappointed, i do not like how it ended to be honest.

nunu

^ I did and i didn't get it? We all knew it was scripted but even the set was fake? I don't know what to make of it. I hate Kristen she is so boring and her voice annoys me. The Hills is nothing without LC.

BEA2LS

it was weird.. like they are finally admitting its fake? lol they should have had better flashbacks too

Latest posts