The Hills with no Lauren Conrad

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
yeah and stephen was so much better with kristen. this show really did need her, lauren was soo boring. and she was never wrong and always perfect and it made me sick.
i thought the same thing about step! she looks like a different person i could not place why but i guess it could be a nose job..
someone mentioned jessica.. omg, i remember her! i hated her lol she was so pathetic over jason! i remember her mom told her that she wishes she was more like kristin and not pushed around by her boyfriends. haha.

I MENTIONED JESSICA!! LMFAO!!
yeah i could not STAND her she was so raggedy!! always crying and bitching and begging and looking all extra stupid on camera. i don't know how kristin became bestfriends with that girl. i can't see her being able to put up with that kind of crap from someone.
i think steph watched the last season and was like super disappointed with hwo she looked because she got total makeover. all the other girls either stayed the same or just dyed their hair or something. steph lost a lot of weight (not like she was fat to begin with) and altered her face and got her lips done.
i'm sorry but i HATE hearing heidi talk about babies as if they're pets or something. hell, not even that, you have to care for pets as if they're human and she's acting like it'll just be a walk in the park.
i know this shit has to be scripted but how the hell is stacy bff with kristin all of a sudden?
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

oh! has anyone heard/read lauren's book???

BEA2LS

me neither! i did not read lauren's book but want to.
i also thought it was soo fake that stacey is kristins friend now. i mean they could at least make it look real!!
can't wait until the new one tonight!
smiles.gif

BeccalovesMAC

is it me or does Stacey look like shes is homeless? She looks like me after a long night of drinking. I am 30 yo shes probably like 23 and looks tore up from the floor up

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
is it me or does Stacey look like shes is homeless? She looks like me after a long night of drinking. I am 30 yo shes probably like 23 and looks tore up from the floor up

agreed - i just hate how spencer was hitting on her and now she's kristin's friend..
WTF2.gif

BeccalovesMAC

Things like that make it look really scripted. Spencer is douche. I was hoping that one guy at the bar(last season) would knock him the fuck out.

BEA2LS

did anyone see the latest one? i only caught the end of it when they were trying to send holly to rehab.

Lauren1981

i'm playing catch up. i just watched last nights ep today and i just watched last weeks on monday.
omg i'm sorry if holly really does have a drinking problem but fucking funny was that to see her dancing at the art thing for heidi's job. remember when she was all in the window with that shit? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! how embarrassing. and then this time when she wanted to "breakdance" at kristins party. wtf?! i'm wondering what the hell her purpose is on the show? what does she do?
i'm over jayde but i can kind of understand where she's coming from. i mean i won't front, i don't know how happy i'd be chilling at my boyfriends ex girls house or always seeing her at events. but her going to kristins and drinking a whole bottle of jeagar just to sit around and loudly talk shit about brody was kind of messed up. lol! and then she had the nerve to say "when i say yelling i mean talking angrily" wth is "talking angrily"??? she's a trip.
ole justin still up to his old tricks but i don't think kristin is having it. and audrina thinks she's gonna have one up on kristin next week by telling her that she met up with justin. it doesn't matter because over the course of 4 years audrina was never his girlfriend either! justin is a pussy afraid of his own feelings and to express them so he'll always play that game.
and WHY WHY WHY is stacie on this show?! how the hell is she kristins friend? i'm so tired of seeing her lame ass. ha!
and i love kids but i'm a little over enzo......... seriously
nope.gif

BEA2LS

i 100% feel jayde on this, i woulda smacked brody when he said he does not know if he had feelings for kristin, he has to explore that option first. wtf?? though i would not go out with someone like him.. idk i dont even think he is that attractive anymore. but she should just ditch him instead of bitching and crying all of the time.
but yea, holly dancing was really funny, she has no purpose but i do remember her being so drunk at heidi's rehersal dinner so maybe they went off from there?
i am over enzo, too.. he is probably the kid of a producer or something so they threw him in there!
stacie is annoying, i hated her as the bar tender, and hate how they threw her in there!

MissCrystal

haha i still like enzo ....
wtf is wrong with steph's face not a good look...she went a little over with the plastic surgery.
and i thought adrina and lo hated each other now there like best buds, this show is so fake they should should just admit its scripited and get over it. Where did stacey the bartender come from, i hate how they have random people on the show then all of a sudden there main characters .... they should have least brought back jenn bunny instead of the bartender broad.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
haha i still like enzo ....
wtf is wrong with steph's face not a good look...she went a little over with the plastic surgery.
and i thought adrina and lo hated each other now there like best buds, this show is so fake they should should just admit its scripited and get over it. Where did stacey the bartender come from, i hate how they have random people on the show then all of a sudden there main characters .... they should have least brought back jenn bunny instead of the bartender broad.

exactly, i mean i think we all know it's scripted to an extent but them throwing stacie in there as kristins damn near bff just gives it away you know? and i already thought she was ugly but FUCK seeing her with no makeup has been giving me acid reflux!!!!!

BEA2LS

i was thinking of jenn bunny before - stacey the bartender reminds me of her in a way. they should just bring jenn bunny back.. like what she did was so horrible but than lauren forgave others who went after her guys and stayed friends with brody. like seriously??

BeccalovesMAC

^^ I agree about Jenn Bunny. She was on Laguna since the beginning. If they are going to have anyone on there make sure she doesn't look like a transient. Stacey is just dumb.

Lauren1981

okay i'm still stuck on the previews for next week for two reasons.
1. spencer going to talk about/ have vastectomy at the ripe age of 25??
2. audrina putting her feelings back out on the line for justin and him saying that kristin did something to and for him that no one ever has including audrina
jawdrop.gif
poor audrina i wanted to reach through the screen and pick her jaw up off the ground after that remark. lol!

but back to the current ep. wtf, okay i know this shit's scripted (but i like to pretend it's not) but seriously? why did kristin say to justin 'we got into a HUGE fight' wtf? audrina did what she does best; stares with those big ass chiclets hanging out and kristin contradicted herself throughout the conversation. that's all it was!

again, why is kristin bff with stacie??!!!

and jen bunney. wow. she looked better but i still think she's a hot mess.

for some reason through the whole ep i kept thinking about how brody has hooked up with lc, kristin, audrina, & jen. he just keeps it all in the fam huh??

can't wait to see that "fight" next week. who swung on who first? was it kristin? i wonder what audrina is gonna say after justin says that bullshit to her? then you know he's gonna look all stupid and shit, sitting there giving kristin mad props for taking him where "no woman has ever taken him" and she's all over brody and getting back with him. wow.

i also wonder if lauren is gonna make an appearance. and how the hell they go from holly having this HUGE drinking problem to where she prob needs to go talk to someone to nothing at all. i'm waiting on her to fall down the stairs or something. make the shit really interesting (i say that because i know the show is fake. i don't make light of alcoholism in any way). she'll fall down the stairs, chip those beaver teeth, heidi will have make herself cry to look like she gives a damn which is what she always does, steph will start crying with that wierd look on her face............
tell me again why we love the hills so much??? lmfao!!! i will never stop watching this show. it's kind of like when the whole cast of laguna beach changed. it wasn't the same but i didn't stop watching for one second.
oh i saw in some magazine that jessica is getting married!!! i didn't see to who but that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crazy!!!

BEA2LS

lol i agree, i have no idea why i keep watching but i seriously will not stop, for some reason it is so interesting.
lamo i also like to pretend it's real

BeccalovesMAC

lmfao Lauren....YES! Holly is fucken boring even when she is drunk and doing the running man. Her ass needs to go back to Colorado. Spencer is a douche. Im glad he is getting snipped. Assholes like him do not need to reproduce. Kristen and Brody are just dumb. Why would Brody leave a playmate for Kristen? I don't think she(kristen) is good looking imo. I have a feeling Jayde will throw the first swing. Kristen tries really hard to portray this BAD ASS image but she aint shit. Please....

Blushbaby

I'm not feeling this season and just watch it out of habit and now boredom. WTF is Stacie the bartender in it pleae and since when was she so tight with Kristen. It's farcical!

When I spotted her in the congregation at Heidi's wedding I thought The HIlls had gone bonkers, but bringing her back this season makes NO sense. What's her purpose?!!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
lmfao Lauren....YES! Holly is fucken boring even when she is drunk and doing the running man. Her ass needs to go back to Colorado. Spencer is a douche. Im glad he is getting snipped. Assholes like him do not need to reproduce. Kristen and Brody are just dumb. Why would Brody leave a playmate for Kristen? I don't think she(kristen) is good looking imo. I have a feeling Jayde will throw the first swing. Kristen tries really hard to portray this BAD ASS image but she aint shit. Please....

th_worship.gif

THANK YOU!! you know what it is?? these girls are the arguing/gossiping type of dramatics, not the type to get into an actual fight and since kristin's always the one to get all loud and shit the others normally back away so she's used to it. i think she thought she was gonna punk audrina. granted, audrina really didn't get in her shit about anything but she didn't just take that shit. she threw that "f*ck you" right back at kristin. lol!!

that was stupid of brody. jayde is not hot to me at all (she just looks wierd. like she got some really wierd back alley face lift or something) but i would think he'd stay with her over going back to kristin. i think it's the chase tho. kristin goes from one guy to the next and doesn't sweat anyone and those kinds of guys are used to getting chased by girls
omg holly SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO needs to leave the show. i'm tired of looking at her. she's as bad as audrina with those teeth hanging out. she's just useless. she came on the show to try and be like her younger sister. wow.
spencer is an ass but i have to admit, he's been cracking my shit up lately. ha! at least he's honest about not wanting to raise some kids that would just be mini-me's of him.

heidi looks more and more like a little girl playing dress up. she just looks stupid to me 24/7 with all that damn weave in her hair just to go film some fake as lines at her "real" house. lol!