The Real Housewives of Atlanta

TISH1124

Sheree is a gossip'n S*stirring heifer!
Well I was told in the strictest confidence not to tell you this but...NeNe was talking about you...High School !!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
OH WOW kim's singing was embarrassing/hilarious.

Tell me this singing is a JOKE??? PLZZZ

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Tell me this singing is a JOKE??? PLZZZ

LOL!! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Did you hear her misspell "cat" when she was talking to Dallas Austin?? She was telling him a story about the vocal coach at lunch...

TDoll

Quote:
I m watching it now...NeNe is drunk as a Sailor right now! Too funny!! She SINGING I am pretending to be 29 when I'm really 89...talking about KIM ...to dang funny!

Wonder how much they paid the Plastic Surgeon to tell Sheree that she is pretty close to being perfect UGGHHHH and does not need any botox...This was after Kim got 20 shots to the dome!

I actually really like NeNe...lol

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
LOL!! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Did you hear her misspell "cat" when she was talking to Dallas Austin?? She was telling him a story about the vocal coach at lunch...

Priceless Momemt: Dallas: Play it back so she can hear herself!!!

Dallas Thinking: Cuz this troll can't possibly think she sounds good..so I have to see her face when she hears this Train Wreck of a Voice. She is worse than a Hot Mess but a Tore Up from the Floor Up mess when it comes to singing!!

And the poor Chief...he was thinking WHYYYY do I have to listen to this crap...as he ignored her with his Headset on....

makeba

I think kim wants the fame and fortune when your a celebrity singer. she does not have the talent at all. when Dallas wanted her to sing she kept saying,"My voice is a little deep today, my voice is a little deep today." she looked very nervous. when dallas played the song back to let her hear herself she sounded a hot buttered mess!!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
I think kim wants the fame and fortune when your a celebrity singer. she does not have the talent at all. when Dallas wanted her to sing she kept saying,"My voice is a little deep today, my voice is a little deep today." she looked very nervous. when dallas played the song back to let her hear herself she sounded a hot buttered mess!!

My voice is a little deep today??!?!?!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

No baby, that is called not being able to carry a tune. Deep definitely does not describe it. OMG she sounded awful!!! Short of losing your voice, if you could sing, you would at least sound OK. That was soooooooooooo far from ok, that was a hot, steaming, staking pile of bs!!! I hope they gave her the tape to take home.

And ummmmm... what is up w/ the straight immaturity of some of these chicks? Nene going around town telling everyone how she doesn't like Sheree?
thmbdn.gif
Definitely not grown woman behavior. Kim telling Sheree that she is beautiful every 5 minutes? PLEASE GET OFF HER SACK!
nonono.gif
Real people wouldn't like that mess either b/c CLEARLY you want something. Why you keep complimenting me? ugh O and Sheree and Kim sitting around talking about Nene... how is that any different? Definitely not grown woman behavior.
nonono.gif

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class."

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:

"She asked me what's 2+2, I said 4; she asked me how to spell 'cat' I said K A T."

You're raising young children and you can't spell cat? No wonder she lives off someone else's money, she'd be too damn stupid to balance her own checkbook or even spell her name write on a damn check.

MiCHiE

Quote:
I actually really like NeNe...lol

I
heart.gif
NeNe. She makes the show for me. I enjoy the entertainment (and discussions) they all bring LOL.

I think Kim is a space cadet, but I think she misspelled 'cat' partly because she was talking so fast.

TDoll

Quote:
I like NeNe too...she's crazy but at least she's real...

I totally agree. The funniest was a few episodes back when she was at Kim's house and was making fun of the music and kept saying it was "bullshit" ... lol...every time she said that I laughed so hard.

And NeNe's poor husband...lol. He cracks me up. He's always in the background with the same look on his face. He's so laid back always.

But yeah, she doesn't seem like she's putting on a front for the cameras or anything. I liked her idea for her Twisted Hearts fund too. It seemed really genuine.

TISH1124

Quote:
I totally agree. The funniest was a few episodes back when she was at Kim's house and was making fun of the music and kept saying it was "bullshit" ... lol...every time she said that I laughed so hard.

And NeNe's poor husband...lol. He cracks me up. He's always in the background with the same look on his face. He's so laid back always.

But yeah, she doesn't seem like she's putting on a front for the cameras or anything. I liked her idea for her Twisted Hearts fund too. It seemed really genuine.

I know right her husband is a Gentle Soul...Thats probably why they get along so well..Did you see him when he was trying to show her how to do the Math with her son ...She just started screaming...can we get a tutor!! I was dying!!

shimmyshimmyya

I just love NeNe...it seems like she really hasn't let all that money go to her head unlike Deshawn, Kim and Sheree.

She's like that drunk, crazy loud aunt at the family reunion. She could be my aunt, not my mom....but my aunt.
winks.gif