The Real Housewives of Atlanta

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
What I want to know is who is this "Big Poppa" guy? As for the charity party..that was a complete disaster.
th_dunno.gif

No one knows who "Big Poppa" is...He refuses to have his identity publicized.
It's probably Jay-Z...Just kidding.... But I would love to know who he is too.

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
I did feel bad for the charity event. Even though her planning was a little shaky, her intentions were good. The people there including her friends didn't give a hoot about what was going on, especially when you consider it was a free event. What homegirl should have done was charge a couple hundred per plate to attend that way she would have had people there that were serious about her cause.

I couldn't believe how Sheree and Kim were hating on the party...why did they come if they didn't intend on being supportive friends? I guess in all actuality they came to see her fail. Just sick!

now it's a lesson learned. they had all the commentaries of her friends saying what she should have done when it came to choosing the guest for the party.. even the makeup artist had something to say.. Hey at least Kim bought a 14 or 15 k bracelet.

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

lol or someone like him
th_LMAO.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:

Actually, a few bloggers have figured out that he's a married (with a girlfriend and Kim) Real Estate Developer.

TISH1124

Supposedly Big Pappa - Lee Najjar

Big Papa” is in fact Married LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW and is a multi, multi millionaire real estate developer. He’s not Black and He’s not White. He has a major part in the re-development of the Buckhead area here in Atlanta, Ga. that’s turning it into a Rodeo Drive sort of shopping district. He has 2 sons that we know of. One of which is main homies with Brody Jenner that has a relationship with Lauren Conrad and can be seen on MTV’s The Hills. The son pretty much Bank-Rolls Brody and his whole crew out there in L.A.! The other teenage son can be seen around Atlanta at all the major urban events ICE’D THE F! OUT! Diamonds everywhere!

UnQuote

Lee & His wife KIM w/Ne-Yo (yep her name is KIM)
BIGPOPPA3.jpg

Lee & His Other Girlfriend Shirley
BIGPOPPA.jpg

BIGPOPPA2.jpg

makeba

THis show is super hilarious. I cant stand people like Sheree. i mean she is pretty but dang her personality is awful and she would get told off real quick by me!!!. Nene is alright with me to be honest. Kim, well who knows, cuz one minute she could be a friend and the next she will sell you out!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
THis show is super hilarious. I cant stand people like Sheree. i mean she is pretty but dang her personality is awful and she would get told off real quick by me!!!. Nene is alright with me to be honest. Kim, well who knows, cuz one minute she could be a friend and the next she will sell you out!

Kim is a friend of convenience...You're her friend when it's convenient for her..As Heidi Klum would say...One day you're In ...The next day You're OUT!

MiCHiE

That's exactly what NeNe's husband, "Greg-guh" said about that "friendship". I said to myself during the first show that Kim would probably throw NeNe under a bus if she had to.

makeba

Yall are sooo right!!! what about the other girl? is her name Lisa? she seems to be decent i guess. she is quite material though but i guess she can!! i cant quite sum her up!!

TDoll

Quote:

Supposedly Big Pappa - Lee Najjar

Big Papa” is in fact Married LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW and is a multi, multi millionaire real estate developer. He’s not Black and He’s not White. He has a major part in the re-development of the Buckhead area here in Atlanta, Ga. that’s turning it into a Rodeo Drive sort of shopping district. He has 2 sons that we know of. One of which is main homies with Brody Jenner that has a relationship with Lauren Conrad and can be seen on MTV’s The Hills. The son pretty much Bank-Rolls Brody and his whole crew out there in L.A.! The other teenage son can be seen around Atlanta at all the major urban events ICE’D THE F! OUT! Diamonds everywhere!

UnQuote

Lee & His wife KIM w/Ne-Yo (yep her name is KIM)
BIGPOPPA3.jpg

Lee & His Other Girlfriend Shirley
BIGPOPPA.jpg

BIGPOPPA2.jpg

Wow...Shirley looks classy. Lol

Buckhead is getting crazy. I drive through there everyday.

beauty_marked

"Omg your stupid beautiful"

And its funny, the housewives, except deshawn were all on Tyra, and Kim claims the reason BIG POPPA/AKA LEE isnt shown is because of the things that happen to couples on reality tv, such as Nick and Jessica.

uh huh.

Lovey99

I concur with everything that has been said already... Kim is a HOTT mess!

On to Lisa... she is only selling houses because of her husband's connections. She has not done anything independently of her husband. The deal they just got.... because HER HUSBAND knows the right peopel. Yes she does work, but she need to respect the man that paved that way for her.

DeShawn?????!!!! What greatness? What have you done? Why can't you be there for your children? You do not need all of that staff.

Sheree is not doing a whole lot except waiting for that settlement.

I think NeNe is loud and obnoxious, but she is the most real. Lisa does not seem to have too bad of a personality either.

lovely333

Kim is full of shit!! She wants to be your friend when there is something in it for her. NeNe is loud but I like her she seems to be the only real one. Oh and poor Deshawn that fund raiser was horrible. Events like that take time and proper planning.

MiCHiE

And, how could I forget?!?! Sheree complimented Kim also on the way she dresses! I'm sorry, but the show's producers must be telling them to get along like that.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Wow...Shirley looks classy. Lol

Buckhead is getting crazy. I drive through there everyday.

I was waiting on your take Tiffany!! Come on dish the dirt
graucho.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
And, how could I forget?!?! Sheree complimented Kim also on the way she dresses! I'm sorry, but the show's producers must be telling them to get along like that.

Clearly!! I bet these women may have known of each other, but never would have been hung out together. Hell, they probably can't even stand each other.

But, maybe Kim's clothes and hair look better in person?
nope.gif