The Real World: Hollywood

luhly4

Omg @ Joey.. his eyes are so pretty.
drools.gif

Brianna seems cool and 'real' about things, and I like people like that.

Not so big on the rest of the cast, though.

beauty_marked

omg one episode and i already KNOW im going to love this season.
Joey-i think he looks like a brad/danny cross. HE IS SO CUTEEEE!!! He seems like such a sweetheart also. very level headed even though he may blow up in the future.

Will-damn hes HOT. very. but he needs to get over his "kindergarten crush" with Sarah.

blonde guy-dont know his name, he seems like fun

blonde girl-dont know her name.

**Whoever said these 2 are forgettable they sure are. i just remember the guy cause he seems to be naked quite a bit**

Sarah-once a cheater always a cheater. shes cheated on her bf in the past and her bf said hed kick one of their asses if he found out.

Bri-LMFAO with the braids. and who wears sneakers to a club?? oh she does. and her ex bf is hot also. i dont want her hooking up with joey. boo.

cant wait till wednesdayyyy!!!!!!!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
woah woah, relax. Way to flip out. Even if I did do a *spoiler warning* it probably would have been read anyway. Besides, the clip of the fight with Brianna and Kimberly is posted on mtv.com, that's readily available to everyone.

eta: removed the other info that isn't out yet, re: joey and greg. if you change your post so you're not quoting me, it won't be ruined for anyone else.

LOL...don't sweat it. I can't speak for anyone else but you didn't ruin the season for me you just made me more curious. I want to know what leads up to the things you mentioned and the fallout from them.

Dreamergirl3

^ thanks! I know, I'm hella curious in Joeys case, but not surprised by Gregs decision. Guy needs a serious reality check!! I mean come on now...peasants? Please!

My favorite part was when Greg had said Joey was 'actin like a female' but when he heard all them talkin shit in the confessional, WHO did he call? HIS MOMMA! If I were her I'd be so ashamed!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
My favorite part was when Greg had said Joey was 'actin like a female' but when he heard all them talkin shit in the confessional, WHO did he call? HIS MOMMA! If I were her I'd be so ashamed!

Shouldn't his momma be ashamed!?!?!? I was thinking the same thing! How can you let your son walk around talking out the side of his neck? I would be mortified.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Shouldn't his momma be ashamed!?!?!? I was thinking the same thing! How can you let your son walk around talking out the side of his neck? I would be mortified.

lmaooo..talkin out the side of his neck. U kill me azia!! He really is though...mere peasants? Wow...like who the hell do you think you are?
th_dunno.gif

couturesista

Sarah is officially on my list after those racial comments. I have been saying this for the longest time, using the term ghetto to describe something or someone is very racist. Just because u come from the ghetto does not mean ur tacky or classless. U can be from the ghetto and not be of the ghetto. I love where i come from , but that does not define me. So when I hear people use that term in a negative way it really pisses me off and the really sad part is alot of black people say it likes its ok, its not! Stop it! I have a Thesaurus if someone wants to learn another word to describe classless and tacky! I'm off my soapbox now. Anywho, I'm glad Greg is starting to get along with the roommates. Will please leave Kimberly alone, she's teasing u and every other guy at a bar in Hollywood

Brittni

couturesista - You got the names mixed up. Sarah = the one Will digs, the brown headed girl. Kimberly = the one using the term "don't get ghetto".

Daaamnnnn, Joey is fine...and from Chicago, right? ooo la la

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
couturesista - You got the names mixed up. Sarah = the one Will digs, the brown headed girl. Kimberly = the one using the term "don't get ghetto".

Daaamnnnn, Joey is fine...and from Chicago, right? ooo la la

Thnx 4 tha help
thmbup.gif
This is the first time I've caught the Real World from day one, I always get wrapped up in it around the 4th or 5th episode! And yes Joey is fine! He has some issues but hey who doesn't!

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Thnx 4 tha help
thmbup.gif
This is the first time I've caught the Real World from day one, I always get wrapped up in it around the 4th or 5th episode! And yes Joey is fine! He has some issues but hey who doesn't!

LOL, no problem girl! Hey, that's okay if he has issues...he can cry on my shoulder ANY day!

I really think Kimberly is soooooooo fugly btw.

couturesista

Truth be told, so far I only like Bri. The one with the boyfriend is fake and confused about her relationship status, and the blonde is an undercover racist and she's fake too. from day one she was like, oh Bri is going to teach me how to work a pole, and now all of a sudden she has issues with Bri's line of work. She is definitely a card carrying member of the F.P.F. club. translation= Fake,Phony,Fraud I know Bri and the F.P.F. member will be at each other all season. I'm waiting to see the battle between Will and Greg! Pure Comedy! My money is on Greg! He seems undercover, but if u get him mad he will go off!

beauty_marked

My teacher in middle school always use to say:
"Ghetto is a place. therefore it is a noun not an adjective."
I agree that she has some secret racism issues cause she even went as far as to say what she said about the balckest blackville or whatever. ghetto ok, but throwing that in hmmm. makes me wonder.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
My teacher in middle school always use to say:
"Ghetto is a place. therefore it is a noun not an adjective."
I agree that she has some secret racism issues cause she even went as far as to say what she said about the balckest blackville or whatever. ghetto ok, but throwing that in hmmm. makes me wonder.

I agree. But i don't know what to say about the whole ghetto thing. because I call people ghetto. And I am not joking when i say it. There are many places that I don't like going because of the way people act. And its not just black people who act ghetto. it can be anyone. I don't know. I am half black, have black friends/family, i'm obviously not racist. but if you're ghetto you're ghetto. I don't know about this particular situation, because #1 the white girl does seem racist. #2 what if she was just joking and her and bri were still friends? Would it still be wrong for her to call something/someone ghetto, if indeed thats how they were acting?

Because when someone or something is ghetto, I say its ghetto. And thats how i feel lol. I don't know this ones a doozy
th_dunno.gif
BTW, I don't think Bri is ghetto.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I agree. But i don't know what to say about the whole ghetto thing. because I call people ghetto. And I am not joking when i say it. There are many places that I don't like going because of the way people act. And its not just black people who act ghetto. it can be anyone. I don't know. I am half black, have black friends/family, i'm obviously not racist. but if you're ghetto you're ghetto. I don't know about this particular situation, because #1 the white girl does seem racist. #2 what if she was just joking and her and bri were still friends? Would it still be wrong for her to call something/someone ghetto, if indeed thats how they were acting?

Because when someone or something is ghetto, I say its ghetto. And thats how i feel lol. I don't know this ones a doozy
th_dunno.gif

With all that being said U then have to ask urself, what is being ghetto? That's like when someone says stop actin black or stop actin white, what's actin black and white. As to say if u speak proper english and grammar ur actin white and if u don't ur actin black? So, only white people speak proper english? I think people should really stop and think about what they're saying and really analyze it. And no offense but just because someone is of color doesn't mean they can't be racist. I see self hatred everyday. U have the right to not want to deal with someone because of the way they act, but I'm sure u can find another term to use besides ghetto. Like someone posted previously its a noun not an adjective. If u do some research u will find that Ghettos was a term used to described an area where Jews resided in Europe. Again, I'm not attacking you, I just wanted to kinda get u to see where were coming from with this. The term ghetto, like the word Nigger/ga is used repetiously and everyone hears it and thinks its cool. I don't care how many times I hear it I don't tolerate it.
nonono.gif
One more thing, not just you, but, why is it that anytime someone wants to prove that they're not racist they always say "but I have black friends", what's that about. People encounter different ethnic groups everyday, that doesn't mean they're not racist. I have bi-racial people in my family, my family members love them, but some of them have issues with they're white parent. So that whole I have so and so friends don't mean a thing. Gawd, U guys had to take me there? Just don't start on politics, lol
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Disclaimer- All comments and views are welcomed, lets just keep it respectful. I'm open to all views and opinions.
thmbup.gif

couturesista

Quote:
I agree. But i don't know what to say about the whole ghetto thing. because I call people ghetto. And I am not joking when i say it. There are many places that I don't like going because of the way people act. And its not just black people who act ghetto. it can be anyone. I don't know. I am half black, have black friends/family, i'm obviously not racist. but if you're ghetto you're gheto. I don't know about this particular situation, because #1 the white girl does seem racist. #2 what if she was just joking and her and bri were still friends? Would it still be wrong for her to call something/someone ghetto, if indeed thats how they were acting?

th_dunno.gif

With all that being said U then have to ask urself, what is being ghetto? That's like when someone says stop actin black or stop actin white, what's actin black and white. As to say if u speak proper english and grammar ur actin white and if u don't ur actin black? So, only white people speak proper english? I think people should really stop and think about what they're saying and really analyze it. And no offense but just because someone is of color doesn't mean they can't be racist. I see self hatred everyday. U have the right to not want to deal with someone because of the way they act, but I'm sure u can find another term to use besides ghetto. Like someone posted previously its a noun not an adjective. If u do some research u will find that Ghettos was a term used to described an area where Jews resided in Europe. Again, I'm not attacking you, I just wanted to kinda get u to see where were coming from with this. The term ghetto, like the word Nigger/ga is used repetiously and everyone hears it and thinks its cool. I don't care how many times I hear it I don't tolerate it.
nonono.gif
One more thing, not just you, but, why is it that anythime someone wants to prove that they're not racist they always say "but I have black friends", what's that about. People encounter different ethnic groups everyday, that doesn't mean they're not racist. I have bi-racial people in my family, my family members love them, but some of them have issues with they're white parent. So that whole I have so and so friends don't mean a thing. Gawd, U guys had to take me there? Just don't start on politics, lol
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Disclaimer- All comments and views are welcomed, lets just keep it respectful. I'm open to all views and opinions.
thmbup.gif
SORRY REPOST

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
nonono.gif
One more thing, not just you, but, why is it that anytime someone wants to prove that they're not racist they always say "but I have black friends", what's that about. People encounter different ethnic groups everyday, that doesn't mean they're not racist. I have bi-racial people in my family, my family members love them, but some of them have issues with they're white parent. So that whole I have so and so friends don't mean a thing. Gawd, U guys had to take me there? Just don't start on politics, lol
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
thmbup.gif

Acting ghetto to me is the girls I see in the mall, screaming and carrying on, looking for attention, yelling at the guy at mcdonalds because their iced coffee is nasty.....it goes on and on. I use the word ghetto on occasion, and around here pretty much everyone does---its not that serious, and its not about race. Like I said, I know ghetto puerto ricans, ghetto white people, etc. Being ghetto is just the word used to describe the type of behavior, its not just a word used to describe black people (maybe where you are, but not where I'm from).

Just like when someone says something rude and I'll say "oh, you're ignorant" I'm not necessarily using the word ignorant in the right context because thats not what it means, but its become something that so many people use to describe something, so its more common to hear it used in that way. Not sayign that its right, but thats how things happen.

And yes, you're right because I know there is self hatred, and I know black people can be racist against other blacks. But you don't know me. You know that I said I have black friends, a black boyfriend, and black family, but I wasn't saying that simply to prove that I'm not racist. I don't need to prove that. Those who know me, know damn well I have no racism against blacks...at all. Saying that someone is ghetto doesn't make them racist, but I think it also depends on the way it was said. When Kimberly came out of the blue and said "lets not get ghetto" that was a little out ofline, in my opinion. This converstion could go on for days, to be honest. So I'm just going to end it here. Its not that deep.

Joey is one sexy white boy. He has a lot of issues....but I like the idea of him and Bri together.
smiles.gif
Will is dead wrong, lol. When he says "Sarah invited another guy to the house...I think theres a chance she might cheat on her boyfriend. So that gives me hope"
th_dunno.gif
thud.gif
He is just dumb for that lol. I thought he was gonna say "Sarah might cheat on her boyfriend I'm just going to stay away from her" But no....
lmao.gif

couturesista

I apologize if u think I was calling u a racist, I wasn't and that was not my intent. SORRY
winks.gif
Ur right let's stay on topic

Why did Sara call her boyfriend and tell him about the crush Will has on her? I think she likes the attention, I mean who wouldn't, but she has put her boyfriend in a weird situation. What if he comes to visit the house, how would he and Sarah handle that? If they make it that long. I think Will and Sarah will get into a battle and she'll go cryin to her boyfriend.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
I apologize if u think I was calling u a racist, I wasn't and that was not my intent. SORRY
winks.gif
Ur right let's stay on topic

Why did Sara call her boyfriend and tell him about the crush Will has on her? I think she likes the attention, I mean who wouldn't, but she has put her boyfriend in a weird situation. What if he comes to visit the house, how would he and Sarah handle that? If they make it that long. I think Will and Sarah will get into a battle and she'll go cryin to her boyfriend.

I don't think that. No need to apologize, everythings good
winks.gif

Lauren1981

omg! i freakin love the real world. the only one i didn't like was australia. i just could NOT get into it!

anyway, i'm lovin it so far. joey is freakin HOT but damn he's got some loose screws! lol! i'd still flirt/mess with him. as long as he doesn't have alcohol he seems okay.

dude with the dreads is beyond gorgeous but his game f's up his swag, ya kno? his game is sooooooooooo super duper wack but he is sexy. his name is will

greg's the one that's real arrogant. i think he knows it tho. before the first episode was up and kind of into the next one he seemed like he was trying to be a little nicer.

i can't remember the real country girl's name but she need to watch what she say. i'm not too fond of briana (the black chick) but country girl said some kind racial sh*t to her. the ghetto part i think she just repeated back to bri because bri told her in the beginning she can get ghetto but that sh*t she said to sarah about how she doesn't care if she's some of the most "ghetto black inner-city filth" kind of pissed me off. like she needs to just watch what she says. like, where i'm from, some people are from small ass towns and they aren't necessarily racists they just say things that they don't know in the beginning aren't appropriate and i think that's where she's at. like they prob need to talk.

joey scares me with his sexy ass. LOL!!!!

this real world is gonna be a good one. i still think san diego and miami were the best ones. hands down. denver was pretty good. it was more funny than anything. especially that one where davis sat there and told jen what he thought was physically wrong with all the girls in the house. that was SOOOOOOOOOOOO f*cked up but funny how he could just sit there and say that sh*t with no regard to how anyone would feel. especially considering no one even asked him! hahahaha!!!
tong.gif

Quote:
Who watches?

I'm such a freak for Real World drama. First of all, the black guy with dreads..........um can I please have a large order of him, ass naked with a side of potatoes and gravy? He is yummy!
th_drool.gif

But him liking that girl with the boyfriend? Ummm not cool. I do not like her one bit.

To be honest, i don't like any of the girls. I do kind of like the (black, is she black?) girl from philly...but its kind of early to make judgement I guess.

Whats up with Mr. I hate being here, I'm too cool for this show, I'm God? Why did he even audition for the show if he is sooo perfect? He's a psycho.

As for everyone else, boring so far. I'm sorry I don't know anyones names yet. But this season looks hot and drama filled, I can't wait
greengrin.gif
yahoo.gif

Latest posts