The Real World: Hollywood

M.A.C. head.

That short haired blonde girl made the most racist comment ever, and I didn't know if I should get angry or laugh my ass off.

I didn't see it on the show, but I saw it on 'The Soup'.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Truth be told, so far I only like Bri. The one with the boyfriend is fake and confused about her relationship status, and the blonde is an undercover racist and she's fake too. from day one she was like, oh Bri is going to teach me how to work a pole, and now all of a sudden she has issues with Bri's line of work. She is definitely a card carrying member of the F.P.F. club. translation= Fake,Phony,Fraud I know Bri and the F.P.F. member will be at each other all season. I'm waiting to see the battle between Will and Greg! Pure Comedy! My money is on Greg! He seems undercover, but if u get him mad he will go off!

ha! the only person i like is joey. he's hot. crazy as hell but he's hot. i am SOOOOOOOOO waiting on the will and greg fight!! wonder what it's about??? greg's pretty arrogant for my taste.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
That short haired blonde girl made the most racist comment ever, and I didn't know if I should get angry or laugh my ass off.

I didn't see it on the show, but I saw it on 'The Soup'.

i laughed AND got mad. lol. no joke. i laughed because i couldn't believe she said that sh*t. she seriously need to watch what she says. you can't go on that show being that closed-minded cause that's an ass-whoopin WAITING to happen. i've met people like her who are seriously from sheltered towns/cities/up-bringings and aren't aware of the severity of some of the things they say. i'm not trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but being born and raised in missouri i can't tell you how many people i met in college who had never even seen black people and who, didn't say anything to try and hurt me, but said some sh*t that was beyond innappropriate. i said something about it and they apologized but i really think some people just don't know. i think she thought it was okay to say "ghetto" to bri because did tell her that she can get "ghetto" sometimes but obviously it wasn't okay. lol! i wouldn't label her a racist YET but she needs to check herself real quick. seriously??!! "ghetto most inner-city black filth". WOW. WTF??!! for real?! i mean, seriously, FOR REAL?! she coulda left it at "ghetto inner city" but to tack on the "black filth" part????????? i won't front, i probably woulda back handed her first and then sat her down to teach her what's appropriate and what's not and how those things can be seriously offensive. the ghetto thing, i've called all kinds of people ghetto regardless of race and i really believe she only repeated it because bri said it first. just my thoughts ;-)

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i laughed AND got mad. lol. no joke. i laughed because i couldn't believe she said that sh*t. she seriously need to watch what she says. you can't go on that show being that closed-minded cause that's an ass-whoopin WAITING to happen. i've met people like her who are seriously from sheltered towns/cities/up-bringings and aren't aware of the severity of some of the things they say. i'm not trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but being born and raised in missouri i can't tell you how many people i met in college who had never even seen black people and who, didn't say anything to try and hurt me, but said some sh*t that was beyond innappropriate. i said something about it and they apologized but i really think some people just don't know. i think she thought it was okay to say "ghetto" to bri because did tell her that she can get "ghetto" sometimes but obviously it wasn't okay. lol! i wouldn't label her a racist YET but she needs to check herself real quick. seriously??!! "ghetto most inner-city black filth". WOW. WTF??!! for real?! i mean, seriously, FOR REAL?! she coulda left it at "ghetto inner city" but to tack on the "black filth" part????????? i won't front, i probably woulda back handed her first and then sat her down to teach her what's appropriate and what's not and how those things can be seriously offensive. the ghetto thing, i've called all kinds of people ghetto regardless of race and i really believe she only repeated it because bri said it first. just my thoughts ;-)

LOL!

I don't think she said "black filth". I believe she said "blackville" as in a town full of black people.

Either way, it was a very ignorant and disgusting comment.

I've run into some very ignorant people too. It never gets any easier to bare.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
couturesista - You got the names mixed up. Sarah = the one Will digs, the brown headed girl. Kimberly = the one using the term "don't get ghetto".

Daaamnnnn, Joey is fine...and from Chicago, right? ooo la la

joey is sexy as hell. LOL!!! i can't stop starin! i been on mtv.com like non-stop every since i saw him!!!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
LOL!

I don't think she said "black filth". I believe she said "blackville" as in a town full of black people.

Either way, it was a very ignorant and disgusting comment.

I've run into some very ignorant people too. It never gets any easier to bare.

okay. well that does ease the tension some. lol! but yea, it was a nasty comment bottom line. i think her accent is what made me laugh. lol! she pronounce "ghetto" like "git-taaoo". i was dying but i was burnin up inside. ha!
i wonder how she feels watching herself now. i'd be ashamed. then i was dyin cause sarah, in all her drunkeness, was like "dude you need to watch what you say"

do you think joeys hot? i can't keep my eyes of his crazy ass. LOL!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
you can't go on that show being that closed-minded cause that's an ass-whoopin WAITING to happen. i've met people like her who are seriously from sheltered towns/cities/up-bringings and aren't aware of the severity of some of the things they say.

That's exactly why they get on the show, though, because their views are likely to cause drama and drama=ratings.

I, too, hope that she is at least ashamed/embarrassed watching herself now, but a truly ignoranct person wouldn't see an issue with it, even in hindsight.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
That's exactly why they get on the show, though, because their views are likely to cause drama and drama=ratings.

I, too, hope that she is at least ashamed/embarrassed watching herself now, but a truly ignoranct person wouldn't see an issue with it, even in hindsight.

i guess that's true. boring people=bad ratings. lol!!

i hope that watching it she at least feels remorseful and then again, if she is like SUPER ignorant then she probably still doesn't see a problem with her comment.

Miss Rose

I love this season. All the guys are SOO hot, (besides Greg of course lol) and what kind of accent does joey has?

MahalMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
omg one episode and i already KNOW im going to love this season.
Joey-i think he looks like a brad/danny cross. HE IS SO CUTEEEE!!! He seems like such a sweetheart also. very level headed even though he may blow up in the future.

Will-damn hes HOT. very. but he needs to get over his "kindergarten crush" with Sarah.

blonde guy-dont know his name, he seems like fun

blonde girl-dont know her name.

**Whoever said these 2 are forgettable they sure are. i just remember the guy cause he seems to be naked quite a bit**

Sarah-once a cheater always a cheater. shes cheated on her bf in the past and her bf said hed kick one of their asses if he found out.

Bri-LMFAO with the braids. and who wears sneakers to a club?? oh she does. and her ex bf is hot also. i dont want her hooking up with joey. boo.

cant wait till wednesdayyyy!!!!!!!!!

lmao your whole post made me laugh =)
yahoo.gif

its a compliment.. I've been having a HORRIBLE day.. this made me laugh

Brittni

Any thoughts on the show thus far?

I'm so glad Greg got kicked off. Now whose the peasant!!!? Word. His expression was priceless... especially how he tried to beg to stay w/this actor teacher. LOL.

I am so disappointed in the roommates for not being there for Joey even on the FIRST night of his return! It's just pathetic... It just goes to show how selfish a lot of people are these days with no so good morals imo.

Joey is my favorite character by far. I think it's funny how Bri was all being overly flirty with him when he came back, too. I still can't stand Kimberly. Dave was okay before he totally bailed on Joey. And, Will is also a pretty cool cat.

aziajs

Quote:
I'm so glad Greg got kicked off. Now whose the peasant!!!? Word. His expression was priceless... especially how he tried to beg to stay w/this actor teacher. LOL.

LMAO!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Any thoughts on the show thus far?

I am so disappointed in the roommates for not being there for Joey even on the FIRST night of his return! It's just pathetic... It just goes to show how selfish a lot of people are these days with no so good morals imo.

Joey is my favorite character by far. I think it's funny how Bri was all being overly flirty with him when he came back, too. I still can't stand Kimberly. Dave was okay before he totally bailed on Joey. And, Will is also a pretty cool cat.

I agree with you. Wasn't sad to see Greg go. He was....a loser.

The roommates are ridiculous...they are so unsupportive of Joey. Its a serious problem and they treat it like its not..

Brianna is getting on my nerves now.

xsnowwhite

Greg was so annoying. I agree, the roommates are taking Joeys situation way too lightly.
AH did you guys see last nights episode? !

Brittni

Yes.
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
I miss Joey already. He's so damn sexy. lol.

Anyways, it'll be fun w/two new roommates! Really spice things up! I don't like that Brittini girl already, just cuz of how her name is spelled and you know how the way some ppl look just annoys you? Yeah, lol...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I agree, the roommates are taking Joeys situation way too lightly.
AH did you guys see last nights episode? !

I agree. I can't forget when he's at the bar and they are pressuring him to drink and has to tell them that he's an alcoholic. They tell him that he can just take one drink and that they will watch after him. Cut to him getting drunk off his ass and acting a fool. If I were there I would have asked him if he was comfortable being at the bar or if he wanted to leave. If he wanted to stay I would have really looked after him and made sure he was ok. Otherwise, if he wanted to leave that's what we would have done. You can't offer drinks to an alcoholic. Come on. I just don't get how young and silly these people are.

couturesista

I've been missing RW ( evening shift sucks), why did Greg get the boot? I didn't like him anyway, it took to long to get him outta there. Honestly if the house and the roommates were beneath him, he should have left on his own. Greg= NOBITCHASSNESS!!

MahalMac

I use to like Kim until last nights episode!

she has never cared that joey is struggling.. i hated her fake tears when he was reading is 1st step letter..

shes so fake!

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahalMac
lmao your whole post made me laugh =)
yahoo.gif

its a compliment.. I've been having a HORRIBLE day.. this made me laugh

awww thank youuuu
cutey.gif

Ive been missing so much RW. Then i realized i could watch the episodes on my phone so i have been watching them since last night and then i was watching some into today. Im almost caught up(im up to last nights episode).

yo, where Janelle come from lol

I really feel dumb for saying this but im falling so hard for joey. Its like i connected with him just from the tv.

New opinions:
Dave-hot. smart guy.
Will-oh baby. HOT. so chill and laid back. really smart. love to see a guy follow his heart. i love that he stood up to greg even tho he hurt himself and has to go to anger management.
Joey-I know he leaves in the episode im yet to watch. I hope he does well and continues with his success and sobriety. He is such a sweet guy and really deserves nothing but the best in the future. hes really trying he deserves it.
Greg-HASTA LA BYE BYE PEASANT!! I must say i do love that when he found out he had to leave how he calls his mom and goes "this is fucking ridiculous". no hunny, YOU love are the ridiculous one.

Brianna-you nasty.
Kim-Your fake and annoying.
Sarah-really glad to see this girls personality. It was nice to see her open up to joey and really help him when he got back from rehab. she really showed to be a true friend

Latest posts