The Real World: Hollywood

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
So after that they're now a couple, WTF? I thought she was sooo above all that hooking up stuff! I guess she was tired of being the only gal on the RW/RR challenges without a jumpoff.

LOL!! that's exactly what i think. she just wants in on it. ha! i mean, they met and then i swear the next episode she was his girlfriend. crazy!!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Is it me or is this season extremely short?

no it's not just you. lol! they made all the episodes an hour long now so that's why it's gone by so fast. it's only like 2 or 3 episodes left!

couturesista

That sucks for us and the 2 new roomates how long were they actually there? The new guy roommate and Sarah don't seem to be getting along, don't tell me she wants him to? What's the story behind that?

Lauren1981

Quote:
That sucks for us and the 2 new roomates how long were they actually there? The new guy roommate and Sarah don't seem to be getting along, don't tell me she wants him to? What's the story behind that?

well when he first got to the house he had on a shirt that said "i only date blondes". lol! and she thought he was gonna be like another greg. but the previews for tonights episode showed sarah getting drunk and she's throwing up the whole way home and still throwing up at home and the new guy tries to take a pic of her while she's getting sick and she goes into this whole thing about him not even knowing her and he just got to the house so why does he feel like he's on that level already. it's supposed to be crazy tonight ;-). CAN'T WAIT!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Brittni

th_DANCE.gif
I can't wait for tonight's show either! I cannot stand Brittini (lmao makes me wanna say it like britt-teeny like martini)... maybe because her name is too close to mine but she's just annoying and I don't know why they all think she's gorgeous!?

The new guy seems pretty cool, though.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
th_DANCE.gif
I can't wait for tonight's show either! I cannot stand Brittini (lmao makes me wanna say it like britt-teeny like martini)... maybe because her name is too close to mine but she's just annoying and I don't know why they all think she's gorgeous!?

The new guy seems pretty cool, though.

i won't lie. i do think brittni is pretty but her hair........ another f*ckin story. i don't know what she's trying to accomplish. i don't know if thats a wig or a bad sew in but it's freakin lopp-sided and just too chia-pet-like. she is freakin annoying tho. i don't like her attitude. she's too cocky and has no reason to be that way. like, i know will said he liked her and everything but that pointless conversation she had with him made it seem like he said he was in love with her or something! she was flirting with him just as much. she needs to come down off her pedestal. and quick.

the new guy seems cool but i don't know. i don't usually agree with sarah on anything because i think she's a huge contradiction to herself but i kinda feel where she was coming from when he walked in the house with that "i only date blondes" shirt on. lol! i mean come on. i mean, if that's the case then that's fine but to wear it plastered on a shirt??? i laughed when i saw the shirt because it is funny but we shall see. we'll c how he responds after sarah refers to him as "charles barkley". that shit was so funny.... LMAO!!! her drunk ass. charles barkley was the first name that came to her mind??? wow............

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i won't lie. i do think brittni is pretty but her hair........ another f*ckin story. i don't know what she's trying to accomplish. i don't know if thats a wig or a bad sew in but it's freakin lopp-sided and just too chia-pet-like. she is freakin annoying tho. i don't like her attitude. she's too cocky and has no reason to be that way. like, i know will said he liked her and everything but that pointless conversation she had with him made it seem like he said he was in love with her or something! she was flirting with him just as much. she needs to come down off her pedestal. and quick.

the new guy seems cool but i don't know. i don't usually agree with sarah on anything because i think she's a huge contradiction to herself but i kinda feel where she was coming from when he walked in the house with that "i only date blondes" shirt on. lol! i mean come on. i mean, if that's the case then that's fine but to wear it plastered on a shirt??? i laughed when i saw the shirt because it is funny but we shall see. we'll c how he responds after sarah refers to him as "charles barkley". that shit was so funny.... LMAO!!! her drunk ass. charles barkley was the first name that came to her mind??? wow............

First off, don't mistake her spelling of her name (Brittini) for mine (Brittni). Thanks. LOL.

Anyways. I agree that she needs to come off her pedestal and quick. I think w/her hair she thinks she's higher up than she is LOL. She seems like she was trying to manipulate him into saying something that he so obviously wasn't going to say. I don't know why she wanted to stir up trouble. TEAM JANELLE!
yahoo.gif

Anyways LMAO That was soo funny the Charles Barkley comment.
smiles.gif
My aunt has a cat named Barkley after him hahaha. and yeah I'm laughing now thinking about that. I think he was out of line for taking the picture, but at the same time that's how outgoing guys roll .They just jump right into their role and try to have a good time; sometimes not realizing what isn't very respectful.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
First off, don't mistake her spelling of her name (Brittini) for mine (Brittni). Thanks. LOL.

Anyways. I agree that she needs to come off her pedestal and quick. I think w/her hair she thinks she's higher up than she is LOL. She seems like she was trying to manipulate him into saying something that he so obviously wasn't going to say. I don't know why she wanted to stir up trouble. TEAM JANELLE!
yahoo.gif

Anyways LMAO That was soo funny the Charles Barkley comment.
smiles.gif
My aunt has a cat named Barkley after him hahaha. and yeah I'm laughing now thinking about that. I think he was out of line for taking the picture, but at the same time that's how outgoing guys roll .They just jump right into their role and try to have a good time; sometimes not realizing what isn't very respectful.

my bad on the name spelling..... ;-)
but yeah! i've seen so many drunk pics of people/friends it's unreal and that's what most people do! my bestfriend took pics of two of our friends who we thought were wasted (turned out they had been drugged at which moment we put the camera away quickly) but i didn't see the big deal of trippin of a pic when national t.v. is watching you puke your guts out already. wow......

yeah the barkley comment has me DYING! i'm laughing right now.. LOL!!!

Lauren1981

okay, i'm just curious to know if i saw what i saw. LOL!!

DOES WILL END UP HAVING A THREESOME/FOURSOME ON THE NEXT EPISODE??!!!

Brittni

Who knows, but it sure looks like it!!

LMAO @ how drunk Sarah was. That girl deserved a slap of reality. I was waiting for a scene where she called her parents for another God lecture... LOL though I must admit if I get that wasted I'm probably the same, if not worse. Shes all "Im afraid Im gonna die"... and I've been known once or twice to tell my friends to please call 9-1-1 or my mom because my stomach needs to be pumped LOL

couturesista

BRit............ whatever her name is, is such a drama queen. Why was she forcing herself on Will, he clearly told her he has a girlfriend and he doesn't think its appropriate the way their flirting with each other. Why couldn't she respect that? Granted he was flirting too, but he did draw the line, her and her questionable hairdo had their own agenda. I'm surprise he didn't try harder to get with her, he probably had a dream of what her hair would look like the morning after, eeeekkkkkk!!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
Okay, so I haven't had the chance to go through and read all the responses (however, I will tonight
yes.gif
) but I wanted to know everyones opinion on Janelle. I may be wayyy off but it just seems odd how she showed up. I think she's just trying to get some more face time on TV. I didn't like her attitude when it was her season of RW. She always gave me the impression that she thought she was better/smarter than everyone. I dunno, I could be wrong, but she just rubs me the wrong way.

Kim is disgusting. I hate the way she talks, I hate the way she acts. She reminds me of a Southern Paris Hilton. I seriously almost have to change the channel when it shows her little "interviews" just because her voice drives me up the wall.

I really thought I wouldn't like Brianna when I seen all the previews/commercials before the season actually started, but she's become my favorite roommate. I loved it when she got in Greg's face and was calling him a dog. lmao.

I really hope that someone has beat down Greg's ass after seeing his attitude on the show.

I'm sad that there's only 2 episodes left
th_LMAO.gif

I know what you mean and honestly, Janelle doesn't even really seem to be all that into Will. I felt like that from the beginning.

chocolategoddes

That was sad when that one dude died like all of a sudden. He seemed pretty cool. And that wannabe model chick IS pretty annoying. I was like, "LAY OFF MY WILL!" even though it seems like a lot of people are into Will. He's so hot!

I love all the fighting and drama in this season.

couturesista

Yeah that was sad when he died. When they showed the previews for the next episode, Brit...... and Will are Kissing!! I thought she was soo over him because he rejected her, and Will such a man whore, you just told this chick to kick rocks and now because you guys are on vacation and Janelle can't pop up you guys can hook up? Pure confusion and whoring, but I LOOOVVEEE IT!!!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
LMAO!!! her drunk ass. charles barkley was the first name that came to her mind??? wow............

Wow, you are HILARIOUS! So true....Charles Barkley??? Is he even playing basketball anymore lol. She is a trip. Is the new guy even bald? I dunno but he sure is sexy! And the blonde thing is nooo problem, I'm sure I can find a wig somewhere
graucho.gif
No but I'm sure he was just joking. And so what if he does only date blondes?? Sarah is just mad because nobody wants her anymore lmao
yes.gif

Quote:
but yeah! i've seen so many drunk pics of people/friends it's unreal and that's what most people do! my bestfriend took pics of two of our friends who we thought were wasted (turned out they had been drugged at which moment we put the camera away quickly) but i didn't see the big deal of trippin of a pic when national t.v. is watching you puke your guts out already. wow......

yeah the barkley comment has me DYING! i'm laughing right now.. LOL!!!

I didnt even think about that...seriously whyyyyy are u mad when u are already on national TV?
Once I was very drunk and was outside with some guy pals and I began throwing up allll over the place, and one of them took his phone and took a picture of my throw up lol. GRODIE!
puke.gif

I refuse to read the rest of this thread, though. because I was out all night Wednesday and didnt see the most recent episode.
thud.gif
I loooove this show
sigh.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
but he did draw the line, her and her questionable hairdo had their own agenda

STOP IT, STOP IT!!!!!
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
lol.gif
omg....stoppppppppp it!

Quote:
okay, i'm just curious to know if i saw what i saw. LOL!!

DOES WILL END UP HAVING A THREESOME/FOURSOME ON THE NEXT EPISODE??!!!

WOW. Wow. I cannot believe my eyes. I mean, I'm all for it. I love it. Have fun. But not when ur in a relationship WILLIAM! He is cut off from my list. Nick is the only acceptable one in the house. I mean ur on vacation have fun, have an orgy thats fine but omg what are u thinking??? And an orgy is kind of like...the guys are involved with eachother....or am i wrong?

I cant wait for this next episode. and RIP Brandon...that is tooo sad
ssad.gif
Nick took the news hard