The Real World: Hollywood

pretebrowneyes

OMG, I thought I'd missed it. I haven't had a chance to post in here but I love ya'lls commentary, lol. Real World vacay's are always where the even wilder crap happens.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
HEY GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you long on after the show, so we can chit chat! Where is CantAffordMac, you log on too! I'm know you guys are going to keep me up all night laughing
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Make sure you long on after the show, so we can chit chat! Where is CantAffordMac, you log on too! I'm know you guys are going to keep me up all night laughing
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know we will BOTH have something to say. ha!
i can't believe will would do that to janelle tho!!! i still can't help but think she just wants to be on t.v. tho. i don't believe in coincidences and how "conincidental" for janelle to be at a random bar that will and dave decide to hit up......

couturesista

I know!! She is the most random broad I've seen on reality t.v since that whack a** New York and Pumkin!! When he finally sits down to tell her what happened, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. I can't get that visual out of my head. I think the roommate with the blonde hair ( he's so boring I can't remember his name) is th eone that has the threesome or whateversome. Janelle is definitely trying to get face time. I'm telling you, she has not known this brother but for a hot minute, she deserves to get served on tv.

couturesista

Ok, Will is a whore point blank. Bri.......is a scheming lil winch. Just when I thought Side Show Bob's hair couldn't get any worse, she goes and add a Goody headband and sports a mullet! She needs to snatch that mop of her head and go somewhere. The only reason Janelle called again was to get on tv. She's an attention whore too.How cruddy was Side Show, not telling her Boo of just a month about her tongue being in Will's mouth. Will is confused,what horseraddish and watery eyes, loser and so is she for falling for it. He needs to borrow Side Show Bob's headband because he looks like the shaggy dog with those dreads in his face. OMG, I'm so over them right now.

Traversant

That scene with Will in the bathroom making himself cry makes me sick. What a manipulative bastard!!! Guys like him are my worst nightmare.

Sarah may be a little judgmental but she's one of the very few people on that show that has morals.

pretebrowneyes

OMG.....they are all a mess with Nick I think being the only exception, lol. Will is a manipulative prick and him and Sideshow Bob (gotta luv that reference) deserve each other. May I just say tho, HER MAN IS A HOTTIE!! Sarah and Kim get on my nerves with their snide comments and such. Brianna has a past but she's facing it...LEAVE BRIANNA ALONE! lol......Janelle is a real world junkie and will use whatever ploy to stretch out her 15 minutes...that never really actually started. And Dave and Will....tsk, tsk, tsk. And don't those girls they had over realize they just had a 4some on NATIONAL TELEVISON!! My word....good tv tho...good tv, lol

Brittni

HOLLA!!

I couldn't believe those girls and Will/Dave had a 4 some! OMG! LOL.

It was funny how salty he felt after Janelle called him the next day trying to get back together. Totally lame of him to make himself cry like that -- I just don't get how he claims to have all these feelings for her yet he's making a fool of her on national tv? So which is it, Will? Do you like the girl or like playing with the girl? Stupid guys! But what's new. haha.

Sarah and annoying-white-girl...er, what's her name? I always forget. All I know is she is ugly and her voice is uglier! Anyways, oh... it's Kim... but yeah they have some really condescending comments toward Bree which I don't feel are right. They don't have to agree or condone Bree's behavior, but they should respect she's a different person and maybe try to understand her more. I guess it's hard giving respect to someone like that in their eyes.

So... Charles Barkley got laid too huh... lol...Wow, crazy show for sure!!!

And Brittni's bf is HOT! Like, too hot for her! Gosh! I do think it was smart for her not to tell him while he was there kind of but then again not but yeah omg just a mess all together. Luckily it was "just" a kiss! But they both knew it was coming and secretly wanted it, especially with the comments they were making towards each other like "make me --- with your voice"....EW

beauty_marked

So i watched real world last night at my best friends house

O-M-F-G

k Dave on the pole in mexico, holy shit. i dont think ive laughed so hard esp. when he knocked the guy off the garbage.

BrittIni is a dumbass really dont like her. her boyfriend OMFG SEXY! He needs to ditch the bitch.

What happened between Bri, Sarah and Kim?? Well do i really need to ask. I missed that part but i could only assume. I hate when Kim and Sarah are always like "well i was raised better than that", "i have manners" blah blah.
go sit on it.

Ok Will.
having sex with your roommate with some random chick, in the same bed. classy. HOW NASTY!!! And then acting all defeated about not having janelle. what is your deal, make up your mnd how you feel! Ok at dinner when he went to the bathroom i had no idea. I was really confused i thought he was really genuinely emotional about everything. Then my bff is like no hes making himself cry. and im like no wayyyy. Then he starts with that "i think of horseradishes" shit and i was MAD. Who does Will think he is. I deff agree that Janelle needed to extend her 15 minutes to 20, so thats why she called will. But COME ONE?!!?! Are you THAT desperate????

I cant believe next week is the season finale already. JOEYS COMING BACKKKK!!!!!!! YAAAAYYY

cocodivatime

Last nights episode made me SOOOO mad. I hate everyone. Will, Sarah, the other chick and Brittni.

Dave and Brianna are the only ones who have not pissed me off yet. Although Dave is on my short list for that nasty threesome

I used to think Will was a good guy but he proved to be loser last night. The threesome (while he was still trying go get Janelle back) AND making himself cry. What an A**hole!!!

I don't think Janelle is looking for fame. Remember, this show is taped in Hollywood. Its not really random to run into people at bars. They are all over the place.

And with the editing of the Real World we really don't know how much time passed that Janelle didnt speak to Will. it could have been days, weeks, who knows?

It was all edited into one episode for our viewing pleasure.
winks.gif

luhly4

Bri is my favorite, she's been from the start. i'm also, like others very annoyed with sarah and kim being all "i'm was raised better than that" and all that. it really pisses me off.. i'm glad finally bri said what she and many of people would've said if we were her. haha

anyways, on to will, i found it messed up how he'd have a four some basically right after [not positive, since all the editing you know] he and janelle broke up when he "cared and loved" for the girl. atleast give it a couple weeks, no?

<3<3 JOEYS APPEARING ON NEXT EPISODE with his beautiful self.

i'm kind of sad this season is ending, it was really one of my favorite casts for some reason.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
ME TOO!!! I LOVED that the episodes were an hour long. but it made the season seem sooo much shorter.

ITA~! I wish they would let us know more of what happened on which days, you know! Just piling it all together is like woah. I guess they can get away with it easily b/c of all the drinking and drama though!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Ok, Will is a whore point blank. Bri.......is a scheming lil winch. Just when I thought Side Show Bob's hair couldn't get any worse, she goes and add a Goody headband and sports a mullet! She needs to snatch that mop of her head and go somewhere. The only reason Janelle called again was to get on tv. She's an attention whore too.How cruddy was Side Show, not telling her Boo of just a month about her tongue being in Will's mouth. Will is confused,what horseraddish and watery eyes, loser and so is she for falling for it. He needs to borrow Side Show Bob's headband because he looks like the shaggy dog with those dreads in his face. OMG, I'm so over them right now.

thud.gif
omgggggg. Stop it, NOW. That is friggin hilarious. She disgusts me. her voice. Her looks....everything. shes disgusting.

This is what I think: Will is disgusting. He is worthless. Don't have anymore to say about him.....gross. he is just gross. And disrespectful. LoL @ him playing Janelle for nasty ass Britney (yeah I dont care how its spelled).

Him and Dave are trifling. Haha @ them running around the house jumping and screaming after they had the "foursome". I bet they wont be laughing and dancing when they find out they got herpes, or the clap.
lmao.gif

Lmao @ those nasty ass girls. Didn't even bother to blur their faces out. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just got smutted out on national television, congratulations! The prize is a lifetime supply of Valtrex....all four of them will need it.
sick.gif

And I have to say ew @ Nick as well. Its not as gross, but that girl he did it with is DISGUSTING. Lets raise our standards a wee bit, Nick, kay? You could have done much better than her. But Nicks still cool in my book.

Brianna is a trip. She does not hesitate to flip out on Sarah or Kim. Good for her though. I like Brianna.

Sarah pisses me OFF. OMG. Like she can be okay but once she gets with Kim its like I want to smack both of them. Sarahs a hypocrite. Kim is just gross. She makes me sick to my stomach. Her voice, her attitude, the faces she makes, I cant stand her one bit. I love how they both say something incredibly stupid, and then get together in the mirror and talk about everyone "Oh my God, i cant believe Bri flipped out like that, she is so ghettooooo. Like, I was raised with class. Its obvious some people just don't have it. try getting off the pole for once bri" Godddd they do that everyyyyyyy episode. To everybody.
jerkit.gif

Dave is such a fuckwad. He is so immature. Like grow up......ASAP.
Britney just needs to go home....ASAP.
Will needs to go to a clinic.....ASAP.
Nick needs to....come to New Jersey....ASAP.
Sarah needs to just stop talking....ASAP.
Kim needs to be slapped.....ASAP.
Brianna needs to be the one to slap Kim......ASAP.
Janelle needs to come to the house and beat Britney's ass.....ASAP.
Allllllllll the RW Groupie Hoes needs to just stay out of the house.....ASAP.

Sigh
sigh.gif
I'm done. Can't wait for next week! I'm so sad its over
ssad.gif

couturesista

I love Brianna too. Those other fake, uptight, self-righteous broads annoy me. Especially the blonde (Kim), just a couple of episodes ago, she was Dave's bed toy, was she raised to be someones play thing until they found a new toy? Whatev, such a hypocrite (sp) I wonder what she's going to say about Dave and Will's foursome? and wasn't Sarah the one on the first night all up in Will's grill but in confessional she's trying to convince herself that she had a man? Bitch please, where was all this home training at that time? I can't wait for JOEY to come back on the next episode, and Lawd knows I can't wait for the reunion show. I wonder if Greg is going to show up and sit on the same stage as the peasants!