• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tinted Lip Balm * EASY & NO MESS *

Miss World

Wow! *me loves*
this rocks! i'll get to make my own funky lipbalm, *YaaaY*
Thanx
smiles.gif

Tonitra

Omg! This is BRILLIANT! I just made my first "home-made" gloss using an NYC lip balm jar and a 1/4 tsp each of melon, pink opal, and apricot pink piggies. It looks divine. This is so great, can't wait to try something else. Looks like I'll finally have a way to use up more of my pigments (heh, otherwise I know I'd never make a dent in the jars).

cyens

I just mixed my TLC mac fushia-fix with pink opal... the first pigment which I bought a full-jar of...

Let me tell you it looks amasing. I will make pink-opal only lip balm soon and post the details.

eye_pr0mise

i have an obsession with lip balm, chapsticks, lip gloss, everything, but i dont really use lipsticks alot. and i cant wait to try this tutorial out!!

brittsnow

Ever since reading about pigments, I have wanted to use them for this purpose and this explains it all. Thanks!

Kragey

Silly question, but could you just melt a solid lip balm, like Carmex or Chapstick, and mix the pigment and gloss with that in a clean pot? Or does it have to be a lip conditioner that's already "liquidy"?

EDIT: Nevermind, tried it anyway, LOL! It works fine, but it solidifies Hella fast when you start to pour it out. You have to scrape half of it out. No big, I don't care if it looks pretty in the jar as long as it looks pretty on my lips.
smiles.gif

Latest posts