Tinted Moisturizers - Discussion & Recommendations

FashionVixen

So its nearly summer now so it's time to break out the tinted moisturizers! What is everone's favorite product? Also, does anyone have a reccomendation for a TM that won't cause breakouts and has SPF? Thanks!

Kgal

Stila, BB, Cover Girl, Origins and Clinique all have good SPFs with broad spectrum protection. My personal fave is Stila at the moment - easy to blend.

Liz

i love my laura mercier tinted moisturizer. i wore it one time to go shopping at mac, and the muas commented on nice my skin looked! i was like "er, it's your tinted moisturizer..." lol! i felt bad, but i was scared to say it was another brand.

martygreene

I like MACs actually, because it's the only one I've tried that has a slight shimmer to it. I like that in my tinted moisturizer, and it makes it easier to travel with, since I don't have to tote along a pigment to mix in with it that way.

Miss_MAC

i really love Origins Bare Face Makeup SPF15. I used to use the MAC Select Tint SPF15, but this Origins one works just as good for a lot less...about $16

Star

The new Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint is now my fave. Used to be Clinique Almost Makeup.

thenumberdevil

i loved mac's select tint, but couldn't get a good color match. they were all too orange or too pink. right now i'm using neutrogena healthy skin enhancer, which is nice and neutral and has spf 20.

MACgirl

I have never bought a tinted moisterizer, i wear foundation and moisterizer so to buy a TM would be a waste of money i would hardly use it, when i do want a TM i mix some of my moisterizer (c.o bigelow light lotion moisterizer) with some of my mac hyper real foundation. I get alot of compliments on how my skin is glowing when i do this....

SingleWinged

There is no difference! TM is basically lotion with some color. What you're doing saves money, so why buy a separate TM?

Latest posts