Tinted Moisturizers - Discussion & Recommendations

Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
The coverage is sheer to light,but it's GREAT for uneven skin!It somehow makes redness,blemishes etc appear less,but you still need concealer!As for large pores,it makes my skin super soft and it minimises my pores (although they're not too big!)

HTH!
winks.gif

I just bought it today in Tan-Olive shade and I'm liking it so far! It evens out the redness of my skin, but if you may want to dab on concealer after applying it if you want more coverage (i.e. scars, etc.) It feels light and looks natural on me. It's also great it has SPF20!
smiles.gif

I may use this now for everyday look. Just put it on my face, concealer (if needed) then a quick dust of blot powder and I'm good to go!

almondeyez81

tinted moisturizers any recs for excellent brands?

I wanted to try estee lauders new individualist, but i need a good tinted moisturizer any good ones out there? thanks.

jess98765

there has been a previous post about this same topic, if you just search for it on the search tab then you might find it
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

I have been using Neutrogena Tinted Moisturizer in Light Tint and I think it works great. A little bit of it goes a long way.

jlhinbrisvegas

I've been using Stila's sheer color tinted moisturizer and it is lovely. It is not heavy and leaves the skin feeling very soft all day.

I have heard the Laura Mercier TM is very nice as well.

Dreamergirl3

im in love with Sephoras tinted moisurizer as far as "higher end" cosmetics go, and its 18 dollars. For drugstore, Wet N Wild makes one for 4 bucks but its not entirely sheer, nor moisturizing and a bit hard to blend because of it. Other than that, I just squeeze out about half of my regular foundation and combine that with regular moisturizer and make my own. I find that way, you can "custom blend" yours to your skinds need, wether its dry, oily, or acne prone. If I need more coverage, I use either a 60% found. to 40% moist. or 70%-30%. HTH!

Jennifer Mcfly

I used to use Clinique's Almost makeup, but it was still too heavy for me. Then I tried some drugstore brands and here's what I got:

CG Smoothers SPF 15 tinted Moisturizer (Cover Girl) and to this day it's my favorite sheer tinted moisturizer.

Then I decided to try Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Clean Tint and although I like that it had salicylic acid in it, it has a gross smell.

That's all I got. Since I'm happy with Covergirl I haven't felt the need to go high end yet.

bring_the_rukus

i started using Laura Mercier TM last december and im obsessed with it now. yea, $40 is a little expensive but its well worth it.

so_siqqq

Some of the members posted that they like Tarte's Smooth Operator. How is the finish? Is it easy to blend?

LunaY

I've heard great things about Bourjois Happy Light...was planning on getting it myself actually!

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylishchica319
yes! It makes me glow...it's expensive however, but the only foundation for me that is worth the price and the shipping because of how much I adore it.

I love Smooth Operator too and it's my new HG TM but have never paid more than $15 for it, EBAY, EBAY, EBAY!
th_worship.gif

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
Some of the members posted that they like Tarte's Smooth Operator. How is the finish? Is it easy to blend?

I find it easy to blend and it really is smooth, lol. It gives a nice glow, somewhat dewey finish, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!
lol.gif