Tinted Moisturizers - Discussion & Recommendations

lil_kismet

Thanks for the input ladies
smiles.gif
I will stick to mixing my own.

stevoulina

I LOVE Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Light to Neutral!It has SPF 20,Retinol and Sheer Tint!It's really great!!It looks so natural and it leaves my skin really smooth and glowing!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

trishee03

I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer. It has a light tint and spf 30. I'm happy with the color but I still have to wear a sunblock over it to stay pale
smiles.gif

kissacid

I personally prefer using a proper sunscreen underneath my makeup base, as most makeup that contain SPF is unstable and doesn't give you adequate protection.

I've just gotten hooked onto Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Clean Tint - a sheer tint foundation. love it love it. it has BHA in it so no more cosmetic breakouts for me. Some ppl have complained about the scent, but it doesn't smell bad to me at all!

72Cosmo

Neutorgena Healthy Skin Enhancer is the very best TM I have ever tried! I love that it has spf20 AND an expiration date on the bottom. I think cosmetics should have an expiration date.

eyeshadowfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Becca!!! SPF 28+

I was about to order that! Hehe. I learned about Becca from looking at primers at Sephora.

I TOTALLY love Becca's LSC. Kinda pricey but my absolute favorite.

Sisley new tinted moisturizer!!Big rave for this!!!.I used Clarins,YSL,Lancome and BB,but no one beats Sisley.I got samples in shade #2Beige dore,and it,s great to give a sunny glow to a fair complexion.My match shade should be #1,but Beige dore gives me just a bit of colour without being obvious.Love it!

Stylishchica319

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaleigh
tarte smooth operator, hands down!

yes! It makes me glow...it's expensive however, but the only foundation for me that is worth the price and the shipping because of how much I adore it.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Becca!!! SPF 28+

I just got turned on to the BECCA line and it is amazing.. can't beat a SPF28~~!!

crzyc

3 I have in current rotation:

MAC Select Tint, Laura Mercier (has the most coverage) and the new Revlon Age Defying Light makeup- this has an SPF 30 and is suppoed to be sweatproof.

TipTopTap

For those who loved the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer- would it be good for someone with oily, acne-prone skin? Or should I try the Skin Clearing Clean Tint?

stevoulina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTopTap
For those who loved the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer- would it be good for someone with oily, acne-prone skin? Or should I try the Skin Clearing Clean Tint?

I have oily skin and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer is great for me!It's the only thing I've been using lately!It doesn't break me out!I top it with MAC Blot Powder in Medium and it works great!

I haven't used the Skin Clearing Clean Tint,so I can't express any opinion on that!

HTH!

TipTopTap

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
I have oily skin and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer is great for me!It's the only thing I've been using lately!It doesn't break me out!I top it with MAC Blot Powder in Medium and it works great!

I haven't used the Skin Clearing Clean Tint,so I can't express any opinion on that!

HTH!

1st time quoting someone, Yay! Anyway, how is the coverage, sheer/light/medium? Is it good for redness/uneven skintone/acne scars/blemishes/large pores? I really appreciate the information, So thank you very much!

stevoulina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTopTap
1st time quoting someone, Yay! Anyway, how is the coverage, sheer/light/medium? Is it good for redness/uneven skintone/acne scars/blemishes/large pores? I really appreciate the information, So thank you very much!

The coverage is sheer to light,but it's GREAT for uneven skin!It somehow makes redness,blemishes etc appear less,but you still need concealer!As for large pores,it makes my skin super soft and it minimises my pores (although they're not too big!)

HTH!
winks.gif