Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

Me too. I will just wait for some blogger to entice me (or not) with a couple, but none of those appeal to me at all either.

Icecaramellatte

I don't really care for mini products unless it is a GWP. I was only interested in the new full size collection. I just looked on Beautylish and I really like quite a few of the lip swatches. So they are a maybe. Definitely not something for me to put at the top of my list. Too much great stuff coming. I may get some eventually though.

BTW I've been wanting to post about my outlet haul from a few weeks ago but I can't find the outlet I went to listed under the CCO's in the CCO forum. I just had to go in search of Tom Ford brushes on a recent trip I took. There were a few in the area but I only had time for one. I picked up a back up of Sauvage blush. I also bought the olive cream e/s and Lavender Lust quad. NO Brushes in sight! I don't know if I really wanted this stuff or figured I should get something since I went to all that trouble. Well, they did have a nice selection of products. Well, I get home and what do I find? Lavender Lust! I don't remember buying this. Now I have 2. So annoying. I'm wondering if I can return to another outlet. I do have a few in my area. I do think the trip renewed my interest in visiting outlets so I think I may just go to some. Anyway, other items they had were all bronzer shades in the old formula. Cream shadows in black, blue, spice, and Editing to add Midnight Violet. Blushes in Love Lust, Wicked maybe one other. Sahara quad which I already have and some other cool toned quads that I don't know the name of. Can't think of anything else.

Last edited:

Shars

I don't really care for mini products unless it is a GWP. I was only interested in the new full size collection. I just looked on Beautylish and I really like quite a few of the lip swatches. So they are a maybe. Definitely not something for me to put at the top of my list. Too much great stuff coming. I may get some eventually though.

BTW I've been wanting to post about my outlet haul from a few weeks ago but I can't find the outlet I went to listed under the CCO's in the CCO forum. I just had to go in search of Tom Ford brushes on a recent trip I took. There were a few in the area but I only had time for one. I picked up a back up of Sauvage blush. I also bought the olive cream e/s and Lavender Lust quad. NO Brushes in sight! I don't know if I really wanted this stuff or figured I should get something since I went to all that trouble. Well, they did have a nice selection of products. Well, I get home and what do I find? Lavender Lust! I don't remember buying this. Now I have 2. So annoying. I'm wondering if I can return to another outlet. I do have a few in my area. I do think the trip renewed my interest in visiting outlets so I think I may just go to some. Anyway, other items they had were all bronzer shades in the old formula. Cream shadows in black, blue, spice, and Editing to add Midnight Violet. Blushes in Love Lust, Wicked maybe one other. Sahara quad which I already have and some other cool toned quads that I don't know the name of. Can't think of anything else.

Which CCO did you go to? The one up at Woodbury Commons?

Shars

No. San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore, California. Do you think Woodbury Commons has Tom Ford?

Ahh okay. I didn't realise you said you were on a trip. Last time I was at Woodbury Commons the selection was lack luster. The Tanger Outlet at Deer Park was much better. I know they sell a lot of TF fragrance. They may have cosmetics by now though since they always seem to have a wide selection. Would be best to call first though.

Latest posts