Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Ahh okay. I didn't realise you said you were on a trip. Last time I was at Woodbury Commons the selection was lack luster. The Tanger Outlet at Deer Park was much better. I know they sell a lot of TF fragrance. They may have cosmetics by now though since they always seem to have a wide selection. Would be best to call first though.

I figured Woodbury Commons wouldn't have much and that is why I've never bothered to run up there to see since TF started going to CCOs. I think they just have a lot of foot traffic so stuff doesn't stick around. I tend to find gems in out of the way outlets.

Icecaramellatte

It's funny. I didn't know customers wanted single shadows from Tom Ford. I quite like his quads and arrangements of colors. I would be interested if there were some interesting colors but nothing interests me right now. I wonder if they are singles of some of the quad shadows. I'm afraid to find out the price of these. The duos were quite pricey I think. I am curious about those color sticks. I don't recall what they are. I would have liked to see more colors in the sponge topped gloss. I can't recall the name of those either. I liked the formula and would have liked to see the range expanded. So far no must haves for me. Feels strange.

Edit- This might be good for me. I have a lot of old stuff to pick up from Tom Ford.

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

I think I like the colors of this palette the most out of all them. The Nordie's near me has a huge new TF counter, hopefully I can get there and see everything in person.

JerseyGirl

I figured Woodbury Commons wouldn't have much and that is why I've never bothered to run up there to see since TF started going to CCOs. I think they just have a lot of foot traffic so stuff doesn't stick around. I tend to find gems in out of the way outlets.

The CCO at jersey shore premium outlets had a pretty decent selection of all their other brands, but a small amount of Tom Ford. I once checked out the CCO in Delaware and they had more TF.

TraceyMc

Just ordered Zoe in the lips & girls collection , just wondered does anyone have swatches/pics of the 40 new shades of mainline lipsticks coming out for Fall'17 ? ;) TIA

awickedshape

Saks has most of the Girls, BG and NM have them, all for pre-order.
Supposedly NM will have them available to ship the last Friday of their beauty event but who knows for certain.
Posting is kind of a pain sometimes lately; lost a longer version of this post yesterday

awickedshape

Ugh, Saks on mobile browser is a mess. Searches don't even work.
Yesterday I noticed the Girls weren't showing up anymore.
Also noticed the GWPs and samples not showing up on the left menu for Nordies on mobile browser.

Monsy

I agree. Given his ego, it's probably a joke on the masses to see how many Bite just because it's TF.

I would buy it if it smells good. Although it is very limited distribution and $$$ (but everything tf is $$$ ). Can you imagine "oh you smell really nice what are you wearing" "fck fabulous"
hahahha

Latest posts