Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

TraceyMc

Grace :heart: a very pretty baby cherry with the tiniest touch of russet shade to it. Love it. The texture on these is divine & lip softening!

View attachment 61535
View attachment 61536
View attachment 61537
View attachment 61538
View attachment 61539
View attachment 61540
View attachment 61541
View attachment 61542
View attachment 61543

Okay so I just ordered Grace , was on the fence but those swatches convinced me !! I got Zoe already and have Ines and Scarlett on my wishlist , god help me when the new full size lippies are released here :/ Any swatches of new full size shades yet ?

Last edited:

elegant-one

Okay so I just ordered Grace , was on the fence but those swatches convinced me !! I got Zoe already and have Ines and Scarlett on my wishlist , god help me when the new full size lippies are released here :/ Any swatches of new full size shades yet ?

:icon_cheers::flowers: What does Zoe look like on. LOL, I have a long list

Winthrop44

So how do you like Marisa & Zoe?

Oh sorry, sounds like you missed my post about getting them. I like Marisa a lot but Zoe has little glitters that I managed to get all over my face trying it on which really got on my nerves. jasp0810's swatches a few pages back are very color accurate on my monitor.

elegant-one

Oh sorry, sounds like you missed my post about getting them. I like Marisa a lot but Zoe has little glitters that I managed to get all over my face trying it on which really got on my nerves. jasp0810's swatches a few pages back are very color accurate on my monitor.

Geesh, how did I miss that! I just ordered Ines. 12% ebates at NM.

Winthrop44

BTW I never see the little glitters in anyone's tube pics or swatches of Zoe, which really confuses me. Mine definitely said Zoe on the tube though because I rechecked it.

elegant-one

BTW I never see the little glitters in anyone's tube pics or swatches of Zoe, which really confuses me. Mine definitely said Zoe on the tube though because I rechecked it.
I found that post of yours. No, I didn't see any glitters in any swatches, Bummer, because it looks so pretty.

TraceyMc

Yes mine has tiny barely there silver glitters , pretty colour , it's showing a true opaque warm peach on me .

elegant-one

Paper Doll looks much brighter/pinker than I thought it would look. All Mine looks super pretty. Those of you that have BL, is that a good color swatch of that shade?

Winthrop44

Paper Doll looks much brighter/pinker than I thought it would look. All Mine looks super pretty. Those of you that have BL, is that a good color swatch of that shade?
My first inclination was to say no, but when I swatched just now on my arm it does look like that. It looks very different on my lips so you'd really need to try it on.

MaryJane

The girls lipsticks are making me poor. I love the 3 that I've worn so far - Grace, Ines, and Katherine. I want to get more. I'm thinking perhaps a peach/coral color or some sheer one to wear over liner or other lipsticks

Latest posts