Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

Shoooooot!!!!!!!!:p

Ugh! lol They usually have a red hazmat alert that the item will delay shipping, but it didn't do that with this item in my cart. Poo!

Nothing to worry about, you've already ordered it right? You will get it.

Yes, I'm getting mine fingers crossed. The 2nd CS person first told me the item was sold out. She didn't even understand that was for everyone else, not my order. She had to put me on hold & then came back to tell me I am getting mine :call::shakehead:

Icecaramellatte

So sorry I missed it. And their ebates finally went up. Crossing fingers it comes back,. I can see it listed but once you click it, it says gone. I do see the lip slick up but not able to add to cart.

Erena

So sorry I missed it. And their ebates finally went up. Crossing fingers it comes back,. I can see it listed but once you click it, it says gone. I do see the lip slick up but not able to add to cart.

It's still available in Canada (and I am pretty positive it will come back to the US) and I have no problem adding the lip slicks to cart but I want to wait until the sale.

awickedshape

I think Neiman's is at 10% but the lip slicks were for pre order when last I checked

lipstickaddict

It's still available in Canada (and I am pretty positive it will come back to the US) and I have no problem adding the lip slicks to cart but I want to wait until the sale.

I'm in Canada and I grabbed it first thing this morning expecting it to fly given we have so few options in buying TF. It was expensive though. Even with the exchange rate it would have been cheaper for me to get it from the US. Oh well. Here's hoping it pops back up for those who missed it!

Erena

I'm in Canada and I grabbed it first thing this morning expecting it to fly given we have so few options in buying TF. It was expensive though. Even with the exchange rate it would have been cheaper for me to get it from the US. Oh well. Here's hoping it pops back up for those who missed it!

Can you check your order? Does yours look like this? Orchid Soleil Lip Color01.png It shows the item is out of stock but it's still available to purchase. So strange...
Access Denied

elegant-one

Can you check your order? Does yours look like this? View attachment 62027 It shows the item is out of stock but it's still available to purchase. So strange...
Access Denied

It's normal & confusing at the same time. It's Sold Out for everyone else but not your order. I went round & round with a newbie CS person last night. She was confused & told me it was sold out for my order & I had to explain it to her. She then asked a supervisor which told her the same thing I told her. They should change how it shows in the status of your order.

Erena

It's normal & confusing at the same time. It's Sold Out for everyone else but not your order. I went round & round with a newbie CS person last night. She was confused & told me it was sold out for my order & I had to explain it to her. She then asked a supervisor which told her the same thing I told her. They should change how it shows in the status of your order.

My order has shipped today! Whew!

lipstickaddict

Orchid soleil lipstick was gone from the Canadian site this morning - as in, poof! Gone. It was still available for purchase around 11pm last night. Clearly some late night shopping was happening lol

All three new dior precious rocks lipsticks are gone too. I was going to back up 341 during the sale. Definitely reinforces that if you really want something, don't wait for it.

elegant-one

Orchid soleil lipstick was gone from the Canadian site this morning - as in, poof! Gone. It was still available for purchase around 11pm last night. Clearly some late night shopping was happening lol

All three new dior precious rocks lipsticks are gone too. I was going to back up 341 during the sale. Definitely reinforces that if you really want something, don't wait for it.

:violin::shakehead: I hate the feeling that you have to pounce right away to get product lol. Geesh, sometimes I want to think about it or see swatches but nope :call::shocked::punch::scream:

Latest posts