Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

I LOVE it!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

I'm wearing mine right now and it's a pinkish nude on me (probably because of my darker skin tone). It is the perfect flattering shade that isn't too white but doesn't pull brown either. It is going to be killer with a Smokey eye!

Orchid soleil actually popped back up this morning on Sephora Canada for a little bit. Stock was probably low though because it disappeared very fast again.

:icon_cheers::twirl:I'm so happy you love it!!! I had Mac's It's Snowing & Starry Night on my eyes ( great combo) & this looked fantastic with it.

jasp0810

[MENTION=43814]aquamarine[/MENTION]1453 Thank you so much for posting the eyeshadow shades!! Now time to compile a wishlist lol. I wonder if this is Smoked Opaline - it's gorgeous! :wow:Instagram

Aquamarine1543

@jasp0810 No problem. I'm going to be broke. :roflmao:I think I should skip the holiday collection because of the new eyeshadows. I don't understand why they're limited editions.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

@jasp0810 No problem. I'm going to be broke. :roflmao:I think I should skip the holiday collection because of the new eyeshadows. I don't understand why they're limited editions.

I think sometimes TF tests something that way and then brings it back as perm if it's popular enough. Maybe eventually there will be a perm single es collection with some of the same shades? Just guessing.

Aquamarine1543

[MENTION=5347]Winthrop44[/MENTION] That's what I thought too! So I haven't decided whether I should buy them next month because each one is too expensive.

peanut

Aquamarine, thank you for posting the e/s pics!! I'm so excited for these to launch. I want all the mattes!! But I'll settle for two of them due to the high cost.

Aquamarine1543

Aquamarine, thank you for posting the e/s pics!! I'm so excited for these to launch. I want all the mattes!! But I'll settle for two of them due to the high cost.
[MENTION=220]peanut[/MENTION] No problem! I'm going to skip dark ones such as black or indigo. I can't spend $36/$40 on shadows I rarely use. maybe I'll just get natural/universal shades.