Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

lipstickaddict

I wasn't planning on buying any of these, but with the upcoming $25 off of $50 for Rouge I might just grab a couple :rofl::hide:

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I mean, maybe not "need" but... I'm in a bad frame of mind and caved on Body Double online from NM yesterday
Oy.

Hmmm...afraid I’m in a very bad frame of mind too. If I was to get a couple it would probably be Body Double + Agenda Rouge or Silver Screen + Breathless. I think the latter combo looks so nice here, although I’m not sure it would look so great on me.

Instagram

lipstickaddict

Hmmm...afraid I’m in a very bad frame of mind too. If I was to get a couple it would probably be Body Double + Agenda Rouge or Silver Screen + Breathless. I think the latter combo looks so nice here, although I’m not sure it would look so great on me.

Instagram

Oh wow! That combo does look gorgeous! And now silver screen is on my radar:doh::rofl:

awickedshape

Instagram

Nice! Reminds me of Titanium Smoke a bit. At least you can get them with some kind of discount when you decide

Aquamarine1543

What do you guys think about Dark Victory, High rise, Videotape, Silver screen and Blue Velvet?
I want to get Dark Victory and Silver screen, but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

lipstickaddict

What do you guys think about Dark Victory, High rise, Videotape, Silver screen and Blue Velvet?
I want to get Dark Victory and Silver screen, but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

Blue Velvet is definitely on my radar but that is because I love and wear dark navy/ blue eyeshadow. Looking at swatches of it, I think it is just gorgeous.

Monsy

i tried these today some of them are truly stunning in texture i think suede ones. i found 4 that would create perfect quad. please don't ask me the names because i forgot (dumb me) i should have taken photo of these when i swatched them.
colors are NOT unique. and yes they are ridiculously tiny

found them Instagram 1 , 2 4 and 5

(orr 1 2 3 and 5 can't remember damn it)

Last edited:

Winthrop44

Blue Velvet is the other one on my maybe list. I forgot to mention it above. originally thought I might like Videotape and High Rise but am not overly impressed with the swatches I’ve seen of those.

ETA: I also like the swatch of Exposure Sateen. Boring, I know, but I still like the one swatch I’ve seen. Silver Screen does not look very pigmented at all in the beauty_bycamellia Sateen swatches linked above. So much for my Silver Screen + Breathless combo.

Last edited:

Aquamarine1543

Blue Velvet is the other one on my maybe list. I forgot to mention it above. originally thought I might like Videotape and High Rise but am not overly impressed with the swatches I’ve seen of those.

ETA: I also like the swatch of Exposure Sateen. Boring, I know, but I still like the one swatch I’ve seen. Silver Screen does not look very pigmented at all in the beauty_bycamellia Sateen swatches linked above. So much for my Silver Screen + Breathless combo.

Actually, Silver Screen is pigmented! Even if it's a late arrival, they had a tester, so that's why how I know. And Blue velvet is more pigmented.

Winthrop44

Actually, Silver Screen is pigmented! Even if it's a late arrival, they had a tester, so that's why how I know. And Blue velvet is more pigmented.
Maybe they had problems with it and that’s why it’s late. Could be this one that was swatched was a dud?

The good news is Sephora changed their price to $36

Last edited:

Aquamarine1543

Have you guys ordered something at TF official website? I placed an order and checked the order status. It said (my order is) "Reserved". What does it mean? Do you have any idea?

Last edited:

Latest posts