Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Aquamarine1543

I wore Ultra suede eyeshadows yesterday and wear Suede ones today. I think US eyeshadows are less pigmented than I expected. Not pigmented.
And I agree that they're a way too small. Haha

GreenEyedAllie

Welp, crippling indecision has made me miss out on the best deals for the shadows. A little mad because I tried to place a NM order Saturday night, but it kept glitching. C’est la vie.

I want: Blue Velvet, Smoked Opaline, Burnt Suede, Warm Leatherette, Body Double, and maybe Camera Obscura and Silver Screen.

The thing is, I’m not sure I want any for the $$. I’m debating picking my favorite two to use with Sephora code. Wish I lived near a store that carried TF, so I could use it twice, lol. #shameless

boschicka

Welp, crippling indecision has made me miss out on the best deals for the shadows. A little mad because I tried to place a NM order Saturday night, but it kept glitching. C’est la vie.

I want: Blue Velvet, Smoked Opaline, Burnt Suede, Warm Leatherette, Body Double, and maybe Camera Obscura and Silver Screen.

The thing is, I’m not sure I want any for the $$. I’m debating picking my favorite two to use with Sephora code. Wish I lived near a store that carried TF, so I could use it twice, lol. #shameless

How do you use it twice? I thought there's a trick. Like in-store first and then online or vice versa. But they catch onto you if you do the wrong order. Or am I full of the bull again? :p

Also, Saks offers discount codes a lot. Could try to wait to order the shadows from there with 20% off.

GreenEyedAllie

How do you use it twice? I thought there's a trick. Like in-store first and then online or vice versa. But they catch onto you if you do the wrong order. Or am I full of the bull again? :p

Also, Saks offers discount codes a lot. Could try to wait to order the shadows from there with 20% off.
You’re right! There’s a trick to it, but I forget. It’s on a reddit thread somewhere.

Yeah. I’m mostly being whiny. :p

Shars

Online first, then scan bar code in store!

elegant-one

I was debating this too at 5am this morning lol. I got all the way to the place order button with Loveshade & Agenda Rouge in my cart & then decided against it. Mostly because I just wasn't sure if I would like the shades on me. Now I see that LS is SO. I am much happier that I bought the Lilah b., B Merry duo now.

Aquamarine1543

I wear Body Double and Warm Leatherette today. If you don't like shimmer (not fine shimmer), you're not going to like them, esp. Body Double. I'm not a big fan of shimmer, so I'm not impressed with them. Too much for me. Kind of between shimmer and glitter.

Winthrop44

I wear Body Double and Warm Leatherette today. If you don't like shimmer (not fine shimmer), you're not going to like them, esp. Body Double. I'm not a big fan of shimmer, so I'm not impressed with them. Too much for me. Kind of between shimmer and glitter.

Maybe try just patting a bit of Body Double with your finger over a tamer shadow like in that video with Silver Screen + Breathless that I posted a few pages back.