Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

Hope you love it. It's still one on my radar.

Got it. The shade is a very pretty lighter smoky grey teal blue on me. I feel like I see a slight periwinkle undertone in some lighting. I didn't feel that it was super pigmented & felt a bit thin, but I still like it on.

Medgal07

Got it. The shade is a very pretty lighter smoky grey teal blue on me. I feel like I see a slight periwinkle undertone in some lighting. I didn't feel that it was super pigmented & felt a bit thin, but I still like it on.

:wavey:Hey Sis.....Sounds really pretty though!!!

Medgal07

Does anybody have & love the souffle?

​I have it....it's nearly gone but I haven't felt any burning urge to replace it. It has a lovely fragrance...not at all over powering and a nice creamy texture. It leaves a nice non-greasy sheen. I don't regret purchasing it.

JerseyGirl

The suede shadows feel amazing. They glide on and blend beautifully!! I ordered burnt suede. It's not easy to describe...I'll try to take a picture tomorrow if we have sun...

:twirl:

A

ang_k

Interesting. What is Burnt Suede all about? Does it look really nice with your eye color (making it something I may "need" as well)?

Ditto and ditto! :five: Sorry you don't like the eye gloss. Just don't like the look?

Its sticky (not as sticky as Bobby brown), lid getting stuck to brow bone area (maybe i am applying wrong). I was told that you can apply top of eye shadow. I tried and my whole eye shadow disappeared. I am going to Saks counter to pick up the rest of the shadows. Also, I am going to get a mini eye makeover/demo w/ shadows.

elegant-one

:wavey:Hey Sis.....Sounds really pretty though!!!
It really is. :flowers::hand: <-------CREEPY waving smilie lol

​I have it....it's nearly gone but I haven't felt any burning urge to replace it. It has a lovely fragrance...not at all over powering and a nice creamy texture. It leaves a nice non-greasy sheen. I don't regret purchasing it.

Nice to know. Thanks doll! I'll probably end up with it.

Icecaramellatte

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, and wanted let you know I feel like an idiot (the idiot) for buying all 30 single eye shadows (I have all now minus 3 ... will get by end of this week). I got it from SAKs on Black friday sale (for every $150, I got $75 back. I think I got abt 10 free shadows) Also bought the limited ed mascara & eye gloss and that is only thing I've tried and I hate it.
Any faves yet? I'm going to check out the collection this weekend.

JerseyGirl

What shades did you get?

I ordered Hush and Burnt Suede. They just arrived today, I didn't have enough time to play with them. I just tried them on quickly. I was looking for an easy "swipe on and go" color for work days. I am hoping one of these will do the trick.

GreenEyedAllie

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, and wanted let you know I feel like an idiot (the idiot) for buying all 30 single eye shadows (I have all now minus 3 ... will get by end of this week). I got it from SAKs on Black friday sale (for every $150, I got $75 back. I think I got abt 10 free shadows) Also bought the limited ed mascara & eye gloss and that is only thing I've tried and I hate it.
WOW! Way to go! I’m still kicking myself I didn’t take advantage of those sales. I stupidly built a Saks cart before realizing it was in-store only for beauty.
:icon_cheers::tee: Heaven help me too- I've gone from skipping to buying 4 and there are several still on my radar. So it goes I guess:doh:
Pretty much, lol.
Interesting. What is Burnt Suede all about? Does it look really nice with your eye color (making it something I may "need" as well)?
It’s the taupey shade towards my elbow in my crap pic. It’s one I can’t get out of my head even though it’s relatively ‘boring.’ I have no idea how it’ll look on my eyes, but it was super creamy and just a perfect taupe. Plus, I think it will go very well with Blue Velvet...I’m calling it my Blue Suede Shoes duo. :rofl:

GreenEyedAllie

Worth hunting down?? It seems a bit of a chameleon.
What do you guys think of Smoke Opline?
I rarely use Khaki eyeshadows, but it looks pretty.
That’s one of the ones I still want despite having really green eyes...they were more hazel when I was younger.
The suede shadows feel amazing. They glide on and blend beautifully!! I ordered burnt suede. It's not easy to describe...I'll try to take a picture tomorrow if we have sun...

:twirl:
I agree!! I loved the suedes a bunch, and I’m a shimmer gal. Speaking of, my Camera Obscura shipped! It’s coming from a store, so I’m happy it got out quickly.

A

ang_k

Any faves yet? I'm going to check out the collection this weekend.

I didn't get a chance to play around yet. On the counter, they all were amazing on my olive skin tone, so bought all ( I couldn't decide and wasn't sure about some 2-3 colors, and as far as I know some color were sold out). I went only to get between 4-5 colors, and came back with 30:mad:. I am going to play around tmrw. I will try to put the swatches tmrw evening. There is a promotion on Saks in canada this weekend too (not as much money back though).

Winthrop44

If anyone is wanting to order a handful of them you can get $20 off every $150 spent on Beauty at bloomingdales.com. No code needed, Ebates is only 4% and some are sold out, so not as great a deal as some last weekend but better than nothing.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Worth hunting down?? It seems a bit of a chameleon.

That’s one of the ones I still want despite having really green eyes...they were more hazel when I was younger.

I agree!! I loved the suedes a bunch, and I’m a shimmer gal. Speaking of, my Camera Obscura shipped! It’s coming from a store, so I’m happy it got out quickly.

Only if you love those shades. It's fairly unique to what I own.