Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

lipstickaddict

Well I ended up using my 25$ off 50$ for two of the TF shadows and I'm pretty excited I did. I got Camera Obscura and Blue Velvet, both of which I've been oogling since they first came out. I also ordered Silver Screen from Sephora USA since it doesn't seem to be available in Canada and at the last minute I grabbed Breathless before it went OOS in Canada too. It feels like Christmas and I'm super excited for all my new Tom Ford goodies!
I've also been wearing the Violet Argente palette like the beauty professor suggested and have been getting great results and a lot of compliments. Even hubby said he loved "the whole look":rofl:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Well I ended up using my 25$ off 50$ for two of the TF shadows and I'm pretty excited I did. I got Camera Obscura and Blue Velvet, both of which I've been oogling since they first came out. I also ordered Silver Screen from Sephora USA since it doesn't seem to be available in Canada and at the last minute I grabbed Breathless before it went OOS in Canada too. It feels like Christmas and I'm super excited for all my new Tom Ford goodies!
I've also been wearing the Violete Argente palette like the beauty professor suggested and have been getting great results and a lot of compliments. Even hubby said he loved "the whole look":rofl:

:icon_cheers::rocker::flowers: That's so awesome! I hope you love them & let us know dear. :heart: Awww, hubs is so sweet to say that.

A

ang_k

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, and wanted let you know I feel like an idiot (the idiot) for buying all 30 single eye shadows (I have all now minus 3 ... will get by end of this week). I got it from SAKs on Black friday sale (for every $150, I got $75 back. I think I got abt 10 free shadows) Also bought the limited ed mascara & eye gloss and that is only thing I've tried and I hate it.

elegant-one

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, and wanted let you know I feel like an idiot (the idiot) for buying all 30 single eye shadows (I have all now minus 3 ... will get by end of this week). I got it from SAKs on Black friday sale (for every $150, I got $75 back. I think I got abt 10 free shadows) Also bought the limited ed mascara & eye gloss and that is only thing I've tried and I hate it.

Well now that is smart shopping! Welcome :wavey:

awickedshape

Hi All,

Welcome, with a bang! Lol

Winthrop44

So far, I have bought Camera Obscura, Burnt Suede, and Blue Velvet.

There are several I still want, heaven help me, lol.
Interesting. What is Burnt Suede all about? Does it look really nice with your eye color (making it something I may "need" as well)?

Hi All,

Well now that is smart shopping! Welcome :wavey:
Ditto and ditto! :five: Sorry you don't like the eye gloss. Just don't like the look?