Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

EllaS

.......and name!!!!
girlhaha.gif
LOVE the name!
lol.gif

Medgal07

The bottle was what turned me off the brand initially. I thought it was gimmicky. Now that I have a few, I have to say that though the handle is what may grab your attention, it's the heavy-weight faceted glass bottle that will win you over. It is luxurious and stunning. But I hear you - it's definitely out of the ordinary, that's for sure!
They just don't fit my NP racks
lol.gif
Picky picky!!

EllaS

My dream too!!! I only order from Chanel's web site when I can't find an item anywhere else. Other wise I use dept stores with Ebates---it soften's the blow a bit.
Today I got Chanel NPs in BluBoy & Mica Rose from Neiman's--w/ Ebates of course.
Absolutely! I don't know how I lived before these cashback sites came into existence. Now I feel like I'm throwing money away when I buy something at a store or order from somewhere I can't get cash back!

NaomiH

I still haven't cracked on that highlighter! And it's killing me because I totally want it! 20% off and it would have been DONE! I need to stop putting it off because it's going to sell out soon I'm sure.  Rouge is stunning. Can't go wrong IMO.
I haven't grabbed it yet either, I really should. Why does it have to be so pricey? Lol

NaomiH

Absolutely! I don't know how I lived before these cashback sites came into existence. Now I feel like I'm throwing money away when I buy something at a store or order from somewhere I can't get cash back!
I feel like that too and get annoyed when sites aren't on Ebates. Lol

lilmissquinoa

Hi ladies! Just wanted to share what first time looks like on me. I looooove it! I added just a dab of Turkish delight over it since my lips were slightly dry tonight. Def grab one if you can! :) Edit: sorry - it seems like my phone is having issues uploading the pic :/

allthingsglam

I thought I'd share this because out made me smile. So i was talking to the bf about how i really think i don't need any more lipsticks. And he looks at me and says "unless it's tom ford then you need it" lol
love it
OMG my package was delivered! I emailed and left a message at the PO and nobody responded. And the tracking was never updated after yesterday morning so I was thinking the worst. But it JUST showed up in my mailbox. And ladies I was getting N-E-R-V-O-U-S because FT is sold out already so I knew I couldn't replace that if it was lost!! Whew! Probably was put on the wrong truck or somebody just forgot about it yesterday. I googled and apparently if it gets to the post office too late in the morning, they'll sometimes scan it and it'll say "out for delivery" even though it's not going to be delivered until the next day. Why they can't just scan it and say item received rather than OFD I don't know. Here are my beauties! First Time, Black Dahlia, Platinum (left) and Spice (right). And Pussycat should arrive (barring any more "incidents") tomorrow or Saturday I think. I'm really curious to try these cream shadows. I've heard mixed things about them. Platinum is really gorgeous in the pot. I'll swatch these when the light is better. It's so dark and overcast today and my phone camera is not dealing well.
yay doing the happy dance hope u are enjoying your goodies Ellas
  [COLOR=0000FF] I saw that too ATG--- I hope everyone here who wanted it was able to nab one![/COLOR]
Me too
Nice picks! Have you tried the Christian Louboutin NPs? I keep lusting over them but can't bring myself to take the leap. lol
I have it love it I can't wait to get some more colors right now I only have the red come to think about it that's what I should have order doing the sale
I've gotten 3! Just ordered a fourth actually :blush:  The first one I got was Alta Perla and it is AMAZING. I got a full week's wear out of it and I usually can't make a mani last more than 2 or 3 days max. I also have Escatin and Rouge, and I just ordered Bianca and it hasn't arrived yet. I just wore Escatin last week and it's beautiful also. I can't comment on the wear because my top coat ruined the mani. I've been using the Dior Gel Coat and honestly I'm so sick of it. Beautiful shine and gel looking finish but it cracks and causes major shrinkage for me. It gets so thick when you get down to less than half a bottle (which is my problem now). I've heard it's best on Dior NPs but doesn't play well with other brands. So I need a new top coat badly. Loubi has a base and top coat combo on Sephora but I was hesitant to splurge on it because I go through top coat rather quickly.  But anyway I was a total skeptic about the Louboutin NP line and I have now been converted. Some people disagree with me and have experienced poorer wear time though, so of course YMMV. But for me it's love.
yes I'm loving if I have four more colors on my list I think the bottle is sexy
The bottle was what turned me off the brand initially. I thought it was gimmicky. Now that I have a few, I have to say that though the handle is what may grab your attention, it's the heavy-weight faceted glass bottle that will win you over. It is luxurious and stunning. But I hear you - it's definitely out of the ordinary, that's for sure!
yss its worth it i love doing my nails with that brush I'm putting me some more colors on my birthday list

lilmissquinoa

Thank you for the warm welcome Medgal07! Hope you get yours soon! It really is such a beautiful color
eyelove.gif

Finally got it to work
nanaparty.gif
I'm still navigating the site ;)

So this was taken in crappy bathroom lighting since it was late last night, with a dab of turkish delight. It's slightly peachier in person, but it is loooove! Solid color in one swipe, and has great staying power to boot...

I also have Pink tease which is much pinker...a cool pink, but I love that one also.

NaomiH

Thank you for the warm welcome Medgal07! Hope you get yours soon! It really is such a beautiful color
eyelove.gif

Finally got it to work
nanaparty.gif

So this was taken in crappy bathroom lighting since it was late last night, with a dab of turkish delight. It's slightly peachier in person, but it is loooove! Solid color in one swipe, and has great staying power to boot...

I also have Pink tease which is much pinker...a cool pink, but I love that one also.
specktra_welcome.gif
What a beautiful colour on you!

Alysse011

Thank you for the warm welcome Medgal07! Hope you get yours soon! It really is such a beautiful color :eyelove: Finally got it to work :nanas: I'm still navigating the site ;) So this was taken in crappy bathroom lighting since it was late last night, with a dab of turkish delight. It's slightly peachier in person, but it is loooove! Solid color in one swipe, and has great staying power to boot... I also have Pink tease which is much pinker...a cool pink, but I love that one also.
Wow this is so pretty on you!

Alysse011

This thread is dangerous. Seeing everyone's scores and then looking at Karen's post with all the lippies and platinum! I am going to walk away now.

Medgal07

eyelove.gif

Finally got it to work
nanaparty.gif

You're quite welcome!!! First Time is stunning on you!!!! Mine should arrive some time today---so excited. Pink Tease won't arrive until next week.