Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

This thread is dangerous. Seeing everyone's scores and then looking at Karen's post with all the lippies and platinum! I am going to walk away now.
Don't go Alysse!
girlhaha.gif
​I'm skipping the shdows against my better judgement. I have several Chanel IDOs that I just don't reach for often enough---and one little TF cream shadow that I happen to love. I have to make a real effort to use all of them. Totally my bad!

ellyk

I haven't been able to find any information about this, but I was told by a Tom Ford SA that they'll have a huge release of 50 limited edition lipsticks (at $30 each, and smaller sized) the day after Christmas. And if you buy 3 you also get some kind of pouch. Does anyone know anything about this? Apparently they'll be completely new shades/possibly formula, and each location would only get very, very limited quantities, so will likely sell out just in pre-sell...

Sugar & Spice

Thank you for the warm welcome Medgal07! Hope you get yours soon! It really is such a beautiful color
eyelove.gif

Finally got it to work
nanaparty.gif
I'm still navigating the site ;)

So this was taken in crappy bathroom lighting since it was late last night, with a dab of turkish delight. It's slightly peachier in person, but it is loooove! Solid color in one swipe, and has great staying power to boot...

I also have Pink tease which is much pinker...a cool pink, but I love that one also.
GORGE!

EllaS

Hi ladies! Such a busy day today I haven't had nearly enough time yet to test out my new goodies, but I did manage to swatch First Time. It's such a pretty peach! I did not line my lips or prime them here - I just wanted to test it out au naturel ;-) I have roughness on my bottom lip that is such a PITA and doesn't smooth out with any amount of exfoliation and moisturization, so the imperfections you see here are not the fault of the lippy. They're visible with every lipstick I wear. Can't fault TF for not magically curing my lip roughness LOL.

Anyway, first impressions of the formula are really good. I recently got a few of the Mac Matte lippies and by comparison those felt much more powdery. The TF, while being matte, feel more creamy and comfortable (to me). Haven't had the chance yet to wear them all day so if I notice any issues with them being drying I'll report back!

EllaS

Thank you for the warm welcome Medgal07! Hope you get yours soon! It really is such a beautiful color
eyelove.gif

Finally got it to work
nanaparty.gif
I'm still navigating the site ;)

So this was taken in crappy bathroom lighting since it was late last night, with a dab of turkish delight. It's slightly peachier in person, but it is loooove! Solid color in one swipe, and has great staying power to boot...

I also have Pink tease which is much pinker...a cool pink, but I love that one also.
Very pretty! I like it with the gloss on it. I just got First Time myself and am loving it too! Welcome to Specktra!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

NaomiH

Hi ladies! Such a busy day today I haven't had nearly enough time yet to test out my new goodies, but I did manage to swatch First Time. It's such a pretty peach! I did not line my lips or prime them here - I just wanted to test it out au naturel ;-) I have roughness on my bottom lip that is such a PITA and doesn't smooth out with any amount of exfoliation and moisturization, so the imperfections you see here are not the fault of the lippy. They're visible with every lipstick I wear. Can't fault TF for not magically curing my lip roughness LOL.

Anyway, first impressions of the formula are really good. I recently got a few of the Mac Matte lippies and by comparison those felt much more powdery. The TF, while being matte, feel more creamy and comfortable (to me). Haven't had the chance yet to wear them all day so if I notice any issues with them being drying I'll report back!

FT looks beautiful on you!

ashievic

I have decided the corrector pen in light, is really good. The new foundation is better, at least to me, since it is not runny like the original one. I used the YSL finishing powder soufflé in the pink, and I think I might have actually found a foundation I like !!!!!

allthingsglam

My ft came today and as I thought I don't like it on me I will live lol I have the other 3 colors I love maybe I will return it and get flame

EllaS

My ft came today and as I thought I don't like it on me I will live lol I have the other 3 colors I love maybe I will return it and get flame
Oh no!! It's so hard to know sometimes without swatching it in person. You got it from Nordies? Then at least you're not stuck with it and can return it. Flame would look amazing on you I'm sure. That color is
eyelove.gif

allthingsglam

Aww thank you ATG!! :blush: Oh no!! It's so hard to know sometimes without swatching it in person. You got it from Nordies? Then at least you're not stuck with it and can return it. Flame would look amazing on you I'm sure. That color is :eyelove:
awwww thanks it looks stunning on and awwwwww thanks I got it from Nordstrom I think I may get flame

Medgal07

Wow Ella it's so gorgeous on you!!!! Here it looks peachy in the tube but a little more pink on your lips. It's beautiful!

Latest posts