Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

NaomiH

yay flame is going to be stunning on u
Stunning on you as well, Glammy!
bouquet.gif

Alysse011

@ellas that color looks great on you! @allthingsglam you should exchange it! I'm so happy to have the ability to return cosmetics. It really makes my life simpler lol. And flame is so gorgeous. If I looked good in orange times I would be all over that sucker. @ashievic congrats on finding a foundation love! For me, foundations and mascaras are the hardest products for me to be satisfied with. The hunt can be exhausting lol

Medgal07

I have decided the corrector pen in light, is really good. The new foundation is better, at least to me, since it is not runny like the original one. I used the YSL finishing powder soufflé in the pink, and I think I might have actually found a foundation I like !!!!!
Eureka!!! That's good to hear!!!

NaomiH

I have decided the corrector pen in light, is really good. The new foundation is better, at least to me, since it is not runny like the original one. I used the YSL finishing powder soufflé in the pink, and I think I might have actually found a foundation I like !!!!!
yahoo.gif

EllaS

Wow Ella it's so gorgeous on you!!!! Here it looks peachy in the tube but a little more pink on your lips. It's beautiful!
Thank you medgal! Yeah it's a peachy pink I think. But peaches often pull more pink on me for some reason. It's a great shade if you're peachypinknude obsessed like I am!

allthingsglam

Stunning on you as well, Glammy! :bouquet:
awwwww thanks naomi I'm blushing
  [COLOR=0000FF] OH NO!  :shock:  I haven't yet tried on any of mine---I'm so weird that way.[/COLOR]:dunno:
i hope u love ft medgal
@ellas that color looks great on you! @allthingsglam you should exchange it! I'm so happy to have the ability to return cosmetics. It really makes my life simpler lol. And flame is so gorgeous. If I looked good in orange times I would be all over that sucker. @ashievic congrats on finding a foundation love! For me, foundations and mascaras are the hardest products for me to be satisfied with. The hunt can be exhausting lol
awwww thanks I'm going to exchange

Medgal07

I don't have many TF NPs either but the few I have I really like. I'm like you - since some of these are perm, I'm putting them off for now but I hope to make Flame and the NPs mine eventually.
I think Flame is beckoning me too!!!
girlhaha.gif