Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

I agree, they look really nice actually.  Those are the names apparently lol
I've been looking at T's post that has the lipsticks in order of names (someone has helpfully pasted the names on the promo pics on IG lol) and the pics with the kiss swatches lol My post-it says: TF Dec Stavros ? Henry (nude) It might look odd to hubby lol

Dolly Snow

I've been looking at T's post that has the lipsticks in order of names (someone has helpfully pasted the names on the promo pics on IG lol) and the pics with the kiss swatches lol My post-it says: TF Dec Stavros ? Henry (nude) It might look odd to hubby lol
Post it here lol Nvm saw it lol

sarabeautime

It might look odd to hubby lol
Hahaha

Nude Henry sounds like a good one, I need it too!
girlhaha.gif

Genn

I think I need 5 of these, so I can have them pair with my Nars Audacious lipsticks and have couples. Ha........that's my logic for buying lipsticks I don't need.

mango13

That's a great idea. I'm dying for TF Jasmine Rouge!! My Guerlain Rouge G, Gipsy 41 arrived today. It's real purdy!!!!!
eyelove.gif
That's awesome! Gipsy is one of the two lipsticks that I want the other is Gaetane (16). Have you had a change to try on Gipsy? I want to try Jasmine Rouge and a bunch of others! lol

NaomiH

pompom.gif
There's an opportunity for you here Naomi. Make friends w/Paul and he'll help you get the goods. This is how it starts. Before long you'll be like two best buds and you'll probably never lay eye on him.
Oh good idea! I have no problem making buds with Paul! Hopefully he's a dashing British gent so I can have someone to swoon over.

A girl can dream, right?